Quick Clarification on Cycle Support

bchap05

Awards
This would be my first cycle. I'm 30, 6ft, 192lbs, and I haven't checked for a bit but I'd guess around 12% right now. Been lifting 3 years but feel like I'm always learning so doesn't really feel like I did much the first year except waste my time when I look back with more knowledge. If this doesn't sound like a good one to start with feel free to recommend. Thanks!

Anyways I was reading the beginner guide and this part threw me off I made it red. Is the Inhibit-P the recommended Cycle support in this beginner cycle or inhibit-p plus something else? Most of the posts following this said they would run Hdrol and Inhibit but didn't mention anything else until PCT so i'm assuming the Inhibit is the support?:

Halodrol dosing: 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 50/75/75/75/75/75(mg/day)
50mg of Halodrol split up into two dosings, 1 in the morning (25mg) one at dinner time(25mg)
75mg of Halodrol split up into two dosings, 1 in the morning (25mgx2 = 50mg) one at dinner 25mg)

Cycle support and/or TUDCA @ 4 hours after first dose and 4 hours before second dose.
Fish oil @ 5-10g/day
Even though Halodrol does not aromatize gynecomastia(gyno) is still concern. Prolactin related gyno is still possible(rare) Inhibit-P by SNS will prevent this, If used run 2 caps a day through cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

bchap05

Awards
Thanks. I got that from this board. It was a beginner cycle thread. I'd post the link but with less than 20 apparently I can't. Here is the full post:

There are a lot of posts asking what PH/ injectible one should use for your first cycle and what they should do for PCT, So I thought I would help.

Pro hormones (PH)
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
Halodrol (Hdrol)
Chemical name: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
Aromatize? No
Half life: ~ 12 hours

Halodrol dosing: 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 50/75/75/75/75/75(mg/day)
50mg of Halodrol split up into two dosings, 1 in the morning (25mg) one at dinner time(25mg)
75mg of Halodrol split up into two dosings, 1 in the morning (25mgx2 = 50mg) one at dinner 25mg)

Cycle support and/or TUDCA @ 4 hours after first dose and 4 hours before second dose.
Fish oil @ 5-10g/day
Even though Halodrol does not aromatize gynecomastia(gyno) is still concern. Prolactin related gyno is still possible(rare) Inhibit-P by SNS will prevent this, If used run 2 caps a day through cycle.

PCT:
SERM: Pick one. NO SERM NO CYCLE!
Clomid (Clomiphene)@ 50/50/25/25(mg)
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) @ 20/20/10/10(mg)
Torem (Toremifene Citrate) @ 90/60/60/30(mg)
Test booster:
DAA @ 3g/day for 6 weeks starting day one of PCT
Aromatase Inhibitor (AI): Pick one
Erase dosed 0/0/3/3/2/1
Formastane dosed @ 0/0/200/200/100/100(mg)
Formasurge @ use the needed pumps for it to be the mg dosage and split in AM and PM
Formeron @ use the needed pumps for it to be the mg dosage and split in AM and PM

Possible side from Halodrol:
Loss of Libido (Taking Tribulus, Fadogia or Horny Goat Weed help with Libido)
inhibit P @ 2caps/day
Hair Thinning (Especially those prone to hair loss)
Toco 8
Sore Joints (Fish Oil helps with sore joints)
Fish oil @ 5-10g
Cissus quadrangularis
Back Pumps (Taurine helps with back pumps)
Taurine @ 3-5g
Acne (Typically on arms/back etc)
Inhibit P @ 2caps/day
Acnedren
Increased aggression, migraines, shrunken testicles, sleep pattern alteration

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With Hdrol you shouldn't have any prolactin issues. If you have Inhibit-P I would save for a different compound. If after 4 weeks you start to notice some itching hop on Inhibit-P or an AI right away.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
With Hdrol you shouldn't have any prolactin issues. If you have Inhibit-P I would save for a different compound. If after 4 weeks you start to notice some itching hop on Inhibit-P or an AI right away.
Yeah, I am guessing the person who wrote that mixed up Alpha one or some other 19nor and Hdrol or maybe they just read it for a 19nor and assumed it was true of all anabolics??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
General Chat 3
Anabolics 7