Question regarding rules?

griz145389

Board Supporter
Awards
I had been under the impressioin that it was okay to talk in general about steroids, you just could not list a specific source. I don't want to stir the pot, as I really like this board, and have learned a lot while I have been here. I just want to make sure that I don't post things that are against the rules.
I really thought that I had a legitimate question, and would have liked it answered, but I will not ask again if it would only lead to a ban. I would pm a mod, but that function has been disabled.

captainbicept

Awards
As i do not know the question that was asked I can not offer my opinion on it. However, it is simple. Do not quote prices of steroids, do not say where you are getting them, and do not ask where you can get them.
You are here to talk about your use and or the science of the steroids.

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
I'm sure you have good intentions. I'm assuming this relates to the how do i get banned easily thread? lol, **** happens. I've been looking at your threads and I'd advise you to spend more time in the training/nutrition section than you currently spend in the ph section. That advice goes for everyone on this board tho.