Question regarding nolva/tamox citrate dosing

uvawahoowa

Awards
Was doing some research on here, read a thread saying for liquid tamoxifen citrate if you get 30.4mg/ml you would only get 20mg/ml of nolva. I'm looking at 20mg/ml tamoxifen citrate, which would mean I'd need 1.5ml to get 20mg nolva. Can anyone tell me if this is true?

Also, I know you're not allowed to source...but anyone pick up from the company advertised on here? I have read threads it is legit, just want to make sure. (If this is not ok to ask, let me know I will delete this part)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is tamoxifen Citrate. 20mg of Nolva is 20mg of TC.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
SOME RESEARCH CHEM NOLVA INFO true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml.

20mgs of research chem liquid nolva isnt equal to 20mgs of real "nolvadex" real pharm grade(tablets) nolvadex has more done to it that makes it more potent.... this is why research chem nolva should be dosed at 30%-50% more.

true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml. Alot of places dont do it like this. When they say 20mg/ml,they dont consider the carrier molecule with it

It depends were you got your tamoxifen citrate. Some research chemicals companies adjust the weight of citrate but not all.

20 mg of Tamoxifen Citrate approx. equals only 13.33 mg Nolvadex. i bet alot of you didnt know this and have been under-dosing...now you know.

so if you dont have true twenty nolva and you are not sure if the company you got iT from adjusts the weight then make sure you dose it at 1.5 ml that will give you 19.995 mgs of nolva which is close to 20mgs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SOME RESEARCH CHEM NOLVA INFO true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml.

20mgs of research chem liquid nolva isnt equal to 20mgs of real "nolvadex" real pharm grade(tablets) nolvadex has more done to it that makes it more potent.... this is why research chem nolva should be dosed at 30%-50% more.

true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml. Alot of places dont do it like this. When they say 20mg/ml,they dont consider the carrier molecule with it

It depends were you got your tamoxifen citrate. Some research chemicals companies adjust the weight of citrate but not all.

20 mg of Tamoxifen Citrate approx. equals only 13.33 mg Nolvadex. i bet alot of you didnt know this and have been under-dosing...now you know.

so if you dont have true twenty nolva and you are not sure if the company you got iT from adjusts the weight then make sure you dose it at 1.5 ml that will give you 19.995 mgs of nolva which is close to 20mgs.
Ignore this. If your nolva is 20mg/ml, use 1ml e/d for 4 weeks.
Don't go over dosing your stuff.
Research chems if anything will be overdosed, you just have to hope they aren't.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Ignore this. If your nolva is 20mg/ml, use 1ml e/d for 4 weeks.
Don't go over dosing your stuff.
Research chems if anything will be overdosed, you just have to hope they aren't.
Why if anything will they be overdosed?? Underdosed = higher profit margin.

...or am I missing something?