Question on Nolva + Clomid

CaseyW

CaseyW

Awards
hey all,

I just came off a 250sus 200deca / wk cycle for about 12 weeks. With some Dbol thrown in there. I'm taking 20mg of Nolva a day now. I have a friend who was going to let me have some of his clomid but 12 weeks later he is out now.. (bash away I know, shoulda prepped)

So, my question is.. and forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask, PM or whatever responses are welcome. The place I got my stuff takes weeks. Is there a way to get quality Clomid quickly? I don't have insurance, so I don't want to go to a doc, otherwise I wouldn't care.

Thanks in advance.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
hey all,

I just came off a 250sus 200deca / wk cycle for about 12 weeks. With some Dbol thrown in there. I'm taking 20mg of Nolva a day now. I have a friend who was going to let me have some of his clomid but 12 weeks later he is out now.. (bash away I know, shoulda prepped)

So, my question is.. and forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask, PM or whatever responses are welcome. The place I got my stuff takes weeks. Is there a way to get quality Clomid quickly? I don't have insurance, so I don't want to go to a doc, otherwise I wouldn't care.

Thanks in advance.
AWAYS have PCT ON HAND , before you even have the gear even.
there are some good research sites out there, but its against the rules to post stuff like that up here, so dont expect to see a place posted here and be weary of PM's you get now, may be scammers.

Good luck!

PS. you got pm