Question on Jack3d

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hey im not new to lifting but new to supplements similiar to jacked i have been taking lots of protein and am looking to intensify my workouts. I have been browsing here and shops online i saw Jack3d gets nothing but praise so im sort of leaning towards that. I have a few questions how long before your workout should you take it it says 30 minutes but not sure. And how potent is it, Is it worth the money for that or should i get something else, thanks i know theres some other threads on this but i may have more questions. Also stupid question but has anyone experienced side effects from it?

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
I mix my Jacked about 45 mins prior to my workout and is is rather potent I normally do 1.5 scoops sometimes 2 depending on how I feel. The only side effect I have noticed is it normally makes me poo about 5-10 mins after I finish it, but that is normal for me and most sups

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Jacked, I've used so many supplements and Jacked pre-workout works the best for me and I like to take 1-2 scoops 30 min before workout along with powerfull.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
its a great preworkout product...simple, basic yet effective just what everyone needs....

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will not interject my bias opinion on this product but if you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best of luck in your decision...

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey im not new to lifting but new to supplements similiar to jacked i have been taking lots of protein and am looking to intensify my workouts. I have been browsing here and shops online i saw Jack3d gets nothing but praise so im sort of leaning towards that. I have a few questions how long before your workout should you take it it says 30 minutes but not sure. And how potent is it, Is it worth the money for that or should i get something else, thanks i know theres some other threads on this but i may have more questions. Also stupid question but has anyone experienced side effects from it?
Jacked is good dude for sure, I need 3 scoops unfortunately to get the full effects Im after, and it tends to leave me feeling nervous/anxious. Though this is not a common complaint. I use it anyway cause Its a solid product. Just do a test run first with the one scoop.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will not interject my bias opinion on this product but if you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best of luck in your decision...
God I wish more people on this board had your attitude. Reps:biglaugh:

Jacked is good dude for sure, I need 3 scoops unfortunately to get the full effects Im after, and it tends to leave me feeling nervous/anxious. Though this is not a common complaint. I use it anyway cause Its a solid product. Just do a test run first with the one scoop.
New Jack3d you probably only need 2 sccops and that feeling may reduce but anxious nevervous is the first stages of a good CNS stim but it should reduce within the hour and turn into focused energy for gym domination..

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
ok and are there any products i should stack with it or take also?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d is awesome. Never had any side effects. You'll have extra energy and nice pumps, but not like NO supp. I hate NO's because i feel like everything is too pumped and i get worn out. Jack3d is the perfect preworkout mix. I used to get real tired 45-60 mins and now I have to force myself to stop lifting, and go do cardio

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New Jack3d you probably only need 2 sccops and that feeling may reduce but anxious nevervous is the first stages of a good CNS stim but it should reduce within the hour and turn into focused energy for gym domination..
New jacked? When was this? I bought mine, hmmm maybe a month ago. So since then the formula has changed? What changed (if its to complaex dont go into it, im just a simple fello:D)
Also if any Aussies are reading this DO NOT BUY JACKED FROM AUSTRALIA!!! Aussie supp coompanies are god damn snakes. its 20 something bucks in US, Here it is 99. Ridiculous! So if your looking at giving it a run go with NP. Even after the dollar conversion, AND the extra $$$ for express shipping, it was still half price of buying local. And I got it in 4 days. You believe that sh1t?? $99....
If 2 scoops would do the trick i will buy again. i wouldnt otherwise. No offense but if your one of the types that needs 3 scoops 15 serves isnt great value for money. But thats my fault for being bullet proof to stims!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USP....forgot to add, The feeling I was refering to is actually a lingering one I notice after working out mate. I dont really notice at gym, I like a little nerves there anyway. But after Im finished/showered/eaten etc, the nerves kinds linger for me. im thinking its prob something to do with me more than the product though.