Question I posted on BB.com about legalgears 1-T HydroxyTest

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I am ready for the flames

----- To Legalgear
When did you start methlyating the 4ad in this trandermal. And why doesnt it say on the front of the label M4ad. I (hopefully) ordered some of the older forumla that has 4AD in it, because I dont think M4ad is worth it. Why would you put a methylated PH in a transdermal? Especially one that converts to such a bad compound (Methyltest, I am assuming)? Im not flaming, just wondering. I think most people who use transdermals are looking for an effective way to get Ph's into their body without injecting or using 17aa compunds (to avoid liver stress), so what is the logic? 17a-Methyl-4-androstenediol is the compound I am talking about.

Thanks

Grant

---

What do you think they will say?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
They may try to give some semi-scientific reason for the use of M4-AD and how it works much better than 4-AD, but I see your point 'cause we take dermals in order to avoid injections and 17-aa products. And M1,4-AD would be a better choice than M4-AD. Too bad legalgear went down the wrong road.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I am a little worried about legalgear's knowledge, a few months ago legalgear asked on this forum is 4AD was ok for pct...... (YES 4AD!!!) A company rep, that works for a prohormone company, asked if 4 A D was ok for PCT! It blew my mind, I am still shocked. To bad it is the only 4ad/1test transdermal that physicalenhancement.com sold, or else I would have gotten something else.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I am a little worried about legalgear's knowledge, a few months ago legalgear asked on this forum is 4AD was ok for pct
Jesus Christ, that's fuckin crazy if it's true. I'm not a know it all, but they really need to work on their product knowledge. Especially if putting M4-AD in their dermals.

Bennett

Awards
They only got 4mg of m4ad per serving and the rest is 4ad.You would probably only get about 2 mg m4ad once absorbed,so I don't see what the big deal is.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
They only got 4mg of m4ad per serving and the rest is 4ad.You would probably only get about 2 mg m4ad once absorbed,so I don't see what the big deal is.
Where does it say this? And still my original question stands, why is it in there at all?

Bennett

Awards
Where does it say this? And still my original question stands, why is it in there at all?
I thought you were talking about 4ad+.On the bb.com website the product info for hydroxytest doesnt show any m4ad.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using a bottle of Legal Gear's 4AD+. The ratio in the bottle is 6g 4AD, 2g M4AD, and 2g Hydroxytest. Does methylization have any effects in a transdermal, or would it just have the effect of regular 4 AD?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Yes it has the same problems accociated with taking it orally, such as stress on the liver. The M4ad in 4AD+ is suppossed to covert to methyltest, a very shitty and side effect prone steroid ( http://www.precisionmuscle.org/forums/anabolics/steroidprofiles/methyltest.php ). Companies like Legalgear piss me off, they are so full of it. I went back and read a few old posts. And a legalgear rep was saying that they would never come out with M4AD in capsule form ( I am thinking due to safety issues) and lo and behold, they have one coming out now. Granted the message was from about a year ago. But they genrerally seem to lack knowledge on the products they sell. It seems pouge (who I have alot of respect for) comes in and explains the science behind there products, or helps them out in arguements. I expect people who are manufacturing/designing products to have an understanding behind what they are producing. I am just starting to learn about PH's and Roids, and I see many mistakes they make when talking about PH's to thier customers.

Just to back up my claims in this post.

In the 5th post down by legalgear.

I stand by the ratio and the principle. We will have a Non-Methyl version up for those that don't want Methyl 4-AD. I would never bring this out as an oral, but as a dermal mixed properly with the right ratio, I know it rocks! We have taken every precaution to protect the safety of the end user and still help them build MASS!
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184070&perpage=30&highlight=1test dosage&pagenumber=2

This one blows me away, because it eventully gets metabolized, everyone knows this. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184070&highlight=4AD+liver 14th post, 2nd one by legalgear.

Yes, I do believe that the sides will be lessened. Also, the liver doesn't metabolize methylated products (which of course you know), so it will circulate longer.
EDog

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Do the mods mind If I point someone from legalgear over here to defend themselves?
I don't think LG is welcomed here anymore. :think:

But on another note, why someone would put a methylated androgen in a transdermal in the first place is beyond me. The entire point to methylating something is to make it orally bioavailable. Putting it in a trandermal only results in loss of product that is not absorbed into the skin.

cm5

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Read the forum (bb.com) they said it was a misprint.