question for previous leviathan reloaded users:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
once you stopped taking it, did you notice the fat coming back easier?

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
i did a bottle of each Levi and Levi reload- Have to say i liked the original levi more for some reason.I ran Incarnate with each. I can't really say the fat came back but i did do a Drive/RPM right after Levi and I responded better with that stack. I would really love to do a levi/Incarnate/Drive/RPM stack as I think they would all have a synergistic effect but that would be some mad cash.

rudee

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agree with the above, make sure the diet remains the same

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
agree with the above, make sure the diet remains the same
Your body will want to go back to where it was before the weight loss, so diet is even more crucial after you lose the weight.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
To answer the OP:

The mistake people often make is that they get all hyped about this new supplement they buy. They get motivated to lose weight and fix their diet. The supplement comes in and they run it for 4 weeks with a good diet and lose good weight. Then the supplement runs out and it isn't "exciting" anymore, and people feel like (consciously or sub-consciously) they can't do it without fatburner help which is so far from being true. Then the diet goes to **** till they can afford another "stack".

If you can keep diligent with the same diet you implement during the "stack", you will not only be able to keep, but more than likely continue to lose weight.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
To answer the OP:

The mistake people often make is that they get all hyped about this new supplement they buy. They get motivated to lose weight and fix their diet. The supplement comes in and they run it for 4 weeks with a good diet and lose good weight. Then the supplement runs out and it isn't "exciting" anymore, and people feel like (consciously or sub-consciously) they can't do it without fatburner help which is so far from being true. Then the diet goes to **** till they can afford another "stack".

If you can keep diligent with the same diet you implement during the "stack", you will not only be able to keep, but more than likely continue to lose weight.
the exact mistake i made first time i tried a fat burner. this time: got my diet in check. routine is always in check. 3 weeks into my diet and im startin leviathan at week 4. really excited after seeing some of the before and after pictures posted by others. tho i wish i had the cash for DCP. thanks for the input guys.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To answer the OP:

That's so true, it's the same mentality for bulk cycles too. Supps do keep things exciting and disciplined. I know I'm guilty of falling into that behavior.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
That's so true, it's the same mentality for bulk cycles too. Supps do keep things exciting and disciplined. I know I'm guilty of falling into that behavior.
yo. im at cal poly pomona doing kinesiology. how far along into their program are you?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo. im at cal poly pomona doing kinesiology. how far along into their program are you?
Senior, I'll be done in the fall. We have to complete an internship course for our kines program, so I'll be looking to get my experience at Velocity Sports in Orange County of all goes well.

I just visited my girlfriend at your campus yesterday. I met her at your guys' super futuristic administration building, but I had to park at the quarter meters by the mission so I got DRENCHED!!!! It was raining gallon drops there.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
awesome dood. i just transferred into the program from the mechanical engineering program. barely got my first core class this quarter. good luck with everything!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
not for me, but i keep my diet in check....it has alot to do with your diet my friend.
same here. also- i was stacking with dcp and continued the dcp after stopping the levi.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diet is definitley the key factor here. Your food intake and gym time must stay in check when the supps run out;)