Question about Winstol

g3680

Awards
Does anybody think that it would be a bad idea to take 100mgs of winstrol
Mon-Fri and then take the weekend off ...also what kinda side effects do you see coming with this...appreciate any help

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
A bad idea? No, I wouldnt say bad at all....I assume you're talking about using the oral?

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
100mg ed oral winny would be nice. but 100mg ed of injectable winny might take a toll on ur joints

g3680

Awards
Yeah oral....someone told me to break it up , said take 5 in the morn then 5 just before I workout in the evening ...thanks for the input guys!

Keep Building

Keep Building

Awards
Why are you thinking use this high dose, brother? I dont think its a bad idea at all, but its a pretty high dose to run. Dont forget your liver enzimes. For how long do you want to run this cycle?

By the way, if you plan to run an oral winny cycle, split the diary dose in 3 or 4 around the day, it will keep winny level in bloodstream more constant. Also be sure to run it on weekends. The active life of winny is too short, so on saturday's night and on sunday you wont get winny effect because it will be completly gone. Dont forget you grow while resting. If cant buy more winny to run it on weekends too, run 70mg ed including saturday and sunday.