Question about reducing mild gyno near the end of Tren E / Test E cycle?

Joe01

Awards
On week 9 with 3 pins of Test left (I decided to cut the cycle 2 weeks short b/c of gyno symptoms)

Cycle:
Test E: 500mg/week, weeks 1-10
Tren E: 500mg/week, weeks 1-8
Adex: 0.25 EoD
HCG: 500iu/week, 2 x 250iu shots
Caber: 0.25 twice per/week

Stats:
225lbs
24 yrs young
12% BF

I started to notice my nipples were a little sensitive to the touch around the start of week 8 (3/13/2016) and by that Wednesday(3/16/2016) I could feel a "pebble" under each nipple about the size of a raisin(maybe a little smaller) and my nipples were a little puffy. The puffiness isn't noticeable when standing upright, but if I crouch over and flex my pec you can see the puffy rocket shaped nipple. I would also like to add that on that Wednesday there was also lactation out of both nipples.

What I have done so far:
Starting that Wednesday I front loaded 1mg of Caber for 3 days(Wed-Fri) which seemed to take away the lactation. I also upped my Adex to 0.5 ED and switched the caber to 0.5 EoD. It is now Tuesday (3/22/2016) and after consulting with a a friend that had tren induced gyno from not properly controlling his estrogen, he recommended that I switch the caber to 0.5 ED and drop the Adex to 0.5 EoD.

The sensitivity in both nipples is almost none existent(still minor if I press hard enough and in the right area), but the pebble and rocket shipped tissue are still present.

I have spent hours each day since that Wednesday reading and researching, but I am coming across conflicting opinions left and right, but such are the way of forums. The only consistent option I see across the board is nuking with Letro and then tappering down w/ Nolva.

If I run nolva at 40mg for 10 days and then 20mg until gyno is gone, should I continue this method after last pin and through my PCT adding clomid on PCT start date?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it is just forming, I would nip it in the ass asap with letro and ralox.

Joe01

Awards
It has been 15 days since last Tren pin and 8 days since last Test pin.

Been running nolva at 40mg ED since 3/24/16, so 6 days now. Along with that .5mg Adex and .5mg Caber EOD.

There hasn't been any improvement in lump size and puffiness has stayed the same if not gotten slightly worse(hard to tell).

Any thoughts/advice?