Question about mixing supplements...

fooze

Awards
I recently got some Anabolic Halo and Whey Protein. can I use them simultaneously? or is there a health issue at hand if I do so?

(Please keep MuscleTech bashing at a minimum)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
^ lol
I dont see why not.. I dont know anything about anabolic halo but as far as I can see... no problems.... but I'm gonna go do some research for you... I've never had anything to do with Halo so we'll see...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
no... theres no problem at all

edit* typo

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
your good. Its just protiena nd Halo is a post w.o sup

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
just watch out for :
Powered By Patent-Pending:
Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling,
Lyophilization Cryogenic Technologies

:blink::think::run:

sounds scary....

fooze

Awards
One other question... Given my supplement info, What would be a good dietary plan for me to gain muscle?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
One other question... Given my supplement info, What would be a good dietary plan for me to gain muscle?
for a better and quick response you might want to try to post that in the Nutrition spot. and GL on your sups man we are here to help!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
we definitely need more info....
what are your stats?

fooze

Awards
I'm 5'8", 210 lbs, slighly overweight. My main goal is to bulk up before football season and add some extra muscle weight if possible.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been lifting?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
what is your diet like? bf% With a good diet, you dont really need stuff like anabolic halo...

fooze

Awards
I eat lots of meats, average portions of vegetables and grains, and little fruits.

what's bf%?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
ya u need to bulk with clean food.... plus do agility drills on the daily... agility+strength= 1st team all district!!!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Nothing Made By Human Hands... RICE, CHICKEN, BEEF, SWEET POTATOE, BROCLLII...WHOLE WHEAT BREAD..LOTS OF WATER. STUFF LIKE THAT... AND EAT ALOT OF IT... PLUS THROW IN A FEW WHEY SHAKES IN BETWEEN MEALS.. AND IF I WERE U ID THROW IN MORE SPRINTS AT HOME SO U CAN GET A STEP ABOVE EVERYONE THAT U PRACTICE WITH... WHAT POSITION DO U PLAY

fooze

Awards
Nothing Made By Human Hands... RICE, CHICKEN, BEEF, SWEET POTATOE, BROCLLII...WHOLE WHEAT BREAD..LOTS OF WATER. STUFF LIKE THAT... AND EAT ALOT OF IT... PLUS THROW IN A FEW WHEY SHAKES IN BETWEEN MEALS.. AND IF I WERE U ID THROW IN MORE SPRINTS AT HOME SO U CAN GET A STEP ABOVE EVERYONE THAT U PRACTICE WITH... WHAT POSITION DO U PLAY
Guard, I'm a little undersized, which is the reason I want to put on weight.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
im only 5'10 and i beat out ppl benching twice my max. not to mention the whole d line was at lest 5+ inches taller than me.... it really doesent matter how big you are.. just work harder than everyone, never quit, and never allow yourself to come in last during sprints... those star bursts and jump squats will help u out alot off the line.. lots of meat, and greens, and dont forget to hydrate urself.. eat alot.. but keep running.. even if its makeing u loose weight dont stop cardio

INDURANCE... a 300lb gaurd is no good if he cannot finish a game at 100% intensity. big or small... if u stick em in the chest they all obey!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
honestly, it sounds like you have a lot of research to do on your own about nutrition before we can really give you a hand in that. start reading all over the forum, from training, recipes, nutrition, etc.

there's so much info here that you need to take in before you start asking vague questions...it would take way too long to type up what you need to learn.

also, bf% is body fat percentage.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are star bursts?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
jump as high as u can and try to crate an "x" with ur arms and legs...u dont have to do a full squat when u come down, just bend ur knees a little bit, try to get as much air time as possible.