question about Ergomax LMG

nmarco37

Awards
OK, I may get the ol' "do an f-in seach, buddy" response, but I wanted to ask anyway:

I've been away from the boards for a little while, but yesterday I decided to check an on-line supplement store for some superdrol, when I discovered that they are selling Ergomax LMG (and Max LMG). I thought that Ergomax LMG was taken off the market. Am I wrong? Is it legal to order this stuff? Is it even worth the money (ie: does it deliver, or is it a dud like Max LMG is?).

Thanks, guys.

Peace,

Nick

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
OK, I may get the ol' "do an f-in seach, buddy" response, but I wanted to ask anyway:

I've been away from the boards for a little while, but yesterday I decided to check an on-line supplement store for some superdrol, when I discovered that they are selling Ergomax LMG (and Max LMG). I thought that Ergomax LMG was taken off the market. Am I wrong? Is it legal to order this stuff? Is it even worth the money (ie: does it deliver, or is it a dud like Max LMG is?).

Thanks, guys.

Peace,

Nick
Ok. Here's just my humble opinion.
1. Yes it is back on the market. ALRI is doing one final run before letting the guys at AX take over selling it.
2. Yes it is still legal/
3. Yes it is worth the money IMO.
4. I would not say MaxLMG was/is a dud. It just wasn't as good (in terms of weight gains) as Ergomax is. But there are a few threads in the ALRI section that show it to be a very good compound. I think one guy went from a 225lb squat for reps to 335lbs for reps in 7 weeks on just MAXLMG.