Question about Ana and Andro ratings

hrdtail78

Awards
Been a member for a while but I don't think I have posted. I am 50 years old, been in/ out of gym my whole life. 11 years ago, I went in for my own health and haven't left. I am 6ft, 200lbs and about 9-10bf. I have done several cycles and started with 500 test. I cruise on TRT and blast maybe twice a year. Most my cycles have been pretty mild with basic deca, test and EQ and test. Big cycle for me is 600 test 600 eq.

My question is how to or is there a way to calculate these rating for a compound cycle? For example. Test 200 EQ 200 a week. With test being 100/100 and EQ being 100/50. Could I figure that as rating for that cycle as 400/ 300? Or is a percent thing or does this even matter? Thanks in advance,

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does NOT matter at all. Those A/A "scores" "ratings" are based on rat levator anti(sp?) muscle and prostate. Use the drugs you like, tolerate, and seem to have minimal negative health impacts based on lab work.

The less you major in the minors the better off you will be.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does NOT matter at all. Those A/A "scores" "ratings" are based on rat levator anti(sp?) muscle and prostate. Use the drugs you like, tolerate, and seem to have minimal negative health impacts based on lab work.

The less you major in the minors the better off you will be.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn good info. I remember when RAD-140 got popular, it was advertised as a 100/10 or something on the A/A. articles were saying no suppression or PCT needed. Then the real world info came in and we all know that it is suppressive. Thanks for the info.
I have NOTHING to prove this but, IME/IMO, the "anabolic / androgenic" ratio has fuckall to do with supression or lackthereof. I think it has far more to do with: dose/duration/genetics and the uniquely individual ways each drug seems to act.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have NOTHING to prove this but, IME/IMO, the "anabolic / androgenic" ratio has fuckall to do with supression or lackthereof. I think it has far more to do with: dose/duration/genetics and the uniquely individual ways each drug seems to act.
I Absolutely agree, brother.

Sometimes people will disagree, saying something like:

"That's not true! I've taken {insert compound name here}, and the numbers seemed pretty spot on! ... At least for Androgenic Rating"!

LOL.
.... Even a stopped clock is right twice a day ... That doesn't mean it is functional.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your correct with the supression part. And as a whole AA ratios have nothing to do with humans, only Rodents. We have no clue what any AA ratios are in humans that im aware of and on paper most of the AA ratings dont apply at all to real world applications

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your correct with the supression part. And as a whole AA ratios have nothing to do with humans, only Rodents. We have no clue what any AA ratios are in humans that im aware of and on paper most of the AA ratings dont apply at all to real world applications
At the end of the day it's really rather simple IMO: take mast and can't pee? Stop. Take deca and get limp and depressed then **** deca. Take anything and feel great? Get lab work, if it looks all good rock on.

I tell people all the time: It does NOT matter if food X is a "superfood" and will do this or that if it makes you feel like **** don't eat it. Same with drugs, if you have ZERO androgenic sides WGAF what Julius Vida has to say about it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At the end of the day it's really rather simple IMO: take mast and can't pee? Stop. Take deca and get limp and depressed then **** deca. Take anything and feel great? Get lab work, if it looks all good rock on.

I tell people all the time: It does NOT matter if food X is a "superfood" and will do this or that if it makes you feel like **** don't eat it. Same with drugs, if you have ZERO androgenic sides WGAF what Julius Vida has to say about it.
Feel good, no sides = great cycle