Qs on DAA and LCLT

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Few qs on these 2 individual products any help appreciated-

DAA-
does this need to be loaded for a week or 2 or does it just mean it starts working quicker and without a loading phase it will just take longer to kick in

whats the max one should take daily

does it have to be cycled or used yr round if so whats the longest it can be used for

is a fancy daa product like testforce 2 really much better than a plain daa

is it ok to mix (plain daa) in with a little sugar free juice or must it be water

does it have to be taken with liquid or can it be taken with food and no liquid

best times to take it

?

LCLT-
whats the max dose one can take per day

does it have to be cycled or can it be used yr round

does all plain bulk lclt taste pretty nasty

can it be mixed in a little sugar free cordial to hide taste

taken with liquid or with food no liquid

best times to take it

?

Can both these daa and lclt be mixed together in one drink or would that make them useless

Any help on these qs appreciated, apologies if they sound dumb
Thank you

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA questions:

No it does not need to be pre-loaded

3g a day is all you need.

Does not have to be cycled but it is recommended

Plain DAA is fine and just as effective

Thats fine

AFAIK it doesnt matter

I take it first thing in the morning but you can take whenever it is convenient for you

LCLT questions:

2g a day

Not that I know of

Yes

Yes

Doesn't matter

Whenevers convenient

Yes you can mix them together

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
AFAIK??

have you used plain daa and testforce2 and was there a difference?

so they both can be taken with liquid or without and just taken with food?

both ok to add sugar free juice to, to hide the taste?

any good reports on these products?

Thanks Judo

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
AFAIK??

have you used plain daa and testforce2 and was there a difference? Why are you asking the same question when he already answered?

so they both can be taken with liquid or without and just taken with food? Yes, once again your asking what he validated.

both ok to add sugar free juice to, to hide the taste? For the 3rd time he answered this above and yet you ask again. Yes it's fine.

any good reports on these products? Search. This isn't ask.com, there's some things in life you have to do yourself.

Thanks Judo
Good job at being unnecessarily repetitious.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I ready a study that mentioned taking lclt with carbs. it its supposed to help increase levels more efficiently

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I believe I ready a study that mentioned taking lclt with carbs. it its supposed to help increase levels more efficiently
carbs and protein in a postwkt shake i would guess is a good time to speed recovery furthur and increase ar
how do you dose it and how much you take fightback?

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I sound like a noob but why is DAA and LCLT such a good combo? I don't know much about LCLT only that is good for recovery so wondering how they work together

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i think it was muscular Developments article. the issue with branch on the cover.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The combo of DAA/LCLT is fantastic. As what JudoJosh said 3g of DAA and 2g of LCLT is where it's at for dosing, thats the exact dosing we use in Formula-X. If your looking for a great DAA/LCLT product Formula-X is only $27.99, you get a full dose of both ingredients + NAT and BCAA's.

I find DAA/LCLT is best taken pre-workout.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if its just me but most bulk DAA didnt really do anything for me. Currently on Taurus DAA HCG and im noticing something. Maybe its the lactate in it?
taking it first thing in the morning and postworkout with lclt

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know if its just me but most bulk DAA didnt really do anything for me. Currently on Taurus DAA HCG and im noticing something. Maybe its the lactate in it?
taking it first thing in the morning and postworkout with lclt
I think it's the combo of DAA/LCLT. Did you use LCLT last time you ran bulk DAA? I just ask because I ran a DAA product before and didn't really feel anything, my first time running Formula-X(DAA/LCLT combo) the effects were much stronger and noticed a huge increase in libido in the first 3 days.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Few qs on these 2 individual products any help appreciated-

DAA-
does this need to be loaded for a week or 2 or does it just mean it starts working quicker and without a loading phase it will just take longer to kick in

whats the max one should take daily

does it have to be cycled or used yr round if so whats the longest it can be used for

is a fancy daa product like testforce 2 really much better than a plain daa

is it ok to mix (plain daa) in with a little sugar free juice or must it be water

does it have to be taken with liquid or can it be taken with food and no liquid

best times to take it

?

LCLT-
whats the max dose one can take per day

does it have to be cycled or can it be used yr round

does all plain bulk lclt taste pretty nasty

can it be mixed in a little sugar free cordial to hide taste

taken with liquid or with food no liquid

best times to take it

?

Can both these daa and lclt be mixed together in one drink or would that make them useless

Any help on these qs appreciated, apologies if they sound dumb
Thank you
LCLT smells and taste like crap.

i actuallt spilt some in my car, my car honestly smelt like dirty *****. no kidding. cap it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found LCLT kinda smelled like fish food, but I mixed it in my pre-workout drinks and didn't taste it at all.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know when I did Adamantium,. I had no issues. Any Daa product to date that I've tried has had nothing but positve sides.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
carbs and protein in a postwkt shake i would guess is a good time to speed recovery furthur and increase ar
how do you dose it and how much you take fightback?
3g a day take most of it with my post workout and 1 g with breakfast.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
just mixed in food is ok then and doesnt need disolving in water?
i figure postworkout with the full 3-4g dose in a shake with whey and carbs will hide any shi**y taste of the LCLT and may speed up absorption

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are unnecessarily complicating something that is pretty straight forward and simple. Stop over thinking it so much.

By the way, you do realize that you now have 3 threads going all asking this same exact question?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love mixing LCLT with almost anything. It only makes things tartly flavored. In fact, I use 3g and that in a 9oz glass of water only tastes like a really watered down lemonade without the lemon bite. I don't see much of a problem here, personally.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
You are unnecessarily complicating something that is pretty straight forward and simple. Stop over thinking it so much.

By the way, you do realize that you now have 3 threads going all asking this same exact question?

not overcomplicating it, it isnt astro pysics, but maybe over thinking it, just want to get things right that ive never used or done b4 find the options avail
you do realise that not the first answer off someone is always the correct answer, people will answer qs diff depending on experience i like to gather peoples answers and opinions and then decide what seems to be the way to go or answer based on the majority

i have learnt what i have to now of these qs and 2 supps
Cheers

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
if i get things just right by using effective supps then thats all that matters as they WILL give me a furthur edge on top of my discilplined lifestyle and routine and be a furthur step in the right direction for me
cheers