Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ment on his liver. Its not like it is m1t or super drol. Or dbol
No, probably not as toxic as those, but IMO it's only about 1 step down on say a scale of 1-5 for toxicity. SD, Dbol, M1T being 5's. Msten, Alpha being 4's. Epistane, Halo, Trenavar, etc being 3's. Everything unmethylated being 1-2. This is just my opinion, considering all sides and liver toxicity.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I agree. M1A is anything but mild.
Everything can be toxic ok. I get that. But if you dont dose so high its not bad. And he will get much better results then with 1 andro. But I guess the good old days are over.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking Trest TD for 4 weeks and going right into Cerberus 4 weeks for a total 8 weeks on 19 Nor (both products are 19 Nor based)
and Damage Control On Cycle w/ Tudca FTW on that liver health.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything can be toxic ok. I get that. But if you dont dose so high its not bad. And he will get much better results then with 1 andro. But I guess the good old days are over.
Fair enough. I sorta see your POV. Anyways, discussion is always good;).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking Trest TD for 4 weeks and going right into Cerberus 4 weeks for a total 8 weeks on 19 Nor (both products are 19 Nor based)
and Damage Control On Cycle w/ Tudca FTW on that liver health.
You should run Trest and 1 Andro for 8 weeks, IMO. Or wait for Msten and DMZ

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing 6 weeks is kind of the max to run Trest.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
Yes six weeks max. Hard to restart in pct when on longer. Its very suppressive.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'm thinking that'll be the plan 6 weeks at 75 on Trest

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Tr3st is still 100% legal right ? Thought I read somewhere it's almost all gone just ordered my first cycle (nothing fancy just 1 and 4 andro) and was planning on making this main part of second cycle

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
Get it while its still in stock. Who knows if it will be made again. It is legal. But the companies might not want to go down that road.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Get it while its still in stock. Who knows if it will be made again. It is legal. But the companies might not want to go down that road.
Damn think I got 2 weeks till next paycheck to order a couple bottles for stock?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
OL just started making and selling it again, and focused nutrition is making it now too. I wouldn't be worried about it being discontinued in the very near future. If you're still worried though might as well stock up so you for sure have it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
OL just started making and selling it again, and focused nutrition is making it now too. I wouldn't be worried about it being discontinued in the very near future. If you're still worried though might as well stock up so you for sure have it.
Sounds good not trying to miss the opportunity of trying this

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Would pharma grade AI be needed for PCT on Trest? I was thinking Sup3R PCT, Letrone by BLR and nolva.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks bro!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need Exemestane (pharm grade AI) on hand to run during cycle
Yep. If your running 50-75 most likely you won't need it. But at 100+ def.

Letrone will be perfect for pct

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yep. If your running 50-75 most likely you won't need it. But at 100+ def.

Letrone will be perfect for pct
I would definitely still take an actual SERM for PCT after trest...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there's one in there

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I will be starting this Sunday. And there are several logs on this forum of guys running Trest.
You should log your cycle!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running a different brand but have some OL saved for a rainy day

Cipriani

Awards
Its been known that Trestolone is stronger than both Testosterone and Trenbolone at mg per mg on paper,but how are the real life results with it?

I've read that its like Testosterone+Trenbolone-the sides effects in terms of results like Mike Arnold sayed.

Is that correct or not so much,what do you think about it,is it really as much strong as Test+Tren or is it maybe weaker than Trenbolone or Testosterone?

It would be very interesting if someone can explain that had cycles done in past with real Test and Tren and Trestolone to make an idea about it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been known that Trestolone is stronger than both Testosterone and Trenbolone at mg per mg on paper,but how are the real life results with it?

I've read that its like Testosterone+Trenbolone-the sides effects in terms of results like Mike Arnold sayed.

Is that correct or not so much,what do you think about it,is it really as much strong as Test+Tren or is it maybe weaker than Trenbolone or Testosterone?

It would be very interesting if someone can explain that had cycles done in past with real Test and Tren and Trestolone to make an idea about it.
BamBam0319 has ran all of the above I believe. Maybe yates84 too? I've ran Trest but that's it

Hastur

Awards

It's definitely accurate to describe it as a wet Tren. It aromatizes, like Test, but to a stronger form of Estrogen called 7a-methylestradiol that doesn't bind to SHBG. It also elevates prolactin like Tren, and requires something like Caber to combat this. Real world effects, it's very impressive. I am experiencing daily changes in the mirror, and with 12.5mg Exemestane EOD for my AI of choice, I have zero bloat or water retention. The night sweats are there like Tren as well. Just keep in mind, oral and transdermal Trest is potent, but it is less so than IM administration, so you can't compare it to IM Test/Tren.

Shorty89

Awards
Hey there Hastur or any Olympus Rep,

I bought a couple of bottles of oral TR3ST a while ago and now I'm thinking of dumping the contents in oil and brewing a Trestoloe Acetate IM preparation. Is this possible or will some of the fillers in the capsule pose to be a problem in that process?

Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there Hastur or any Olympus Rep,

I bought a couple of bottles of oral TR3ST a while ago and now I'm thinking of dumping the contents in oil and brewing a Trestoloe Acetate IM preparation. Is this possible or will some of the fillers in the capsule pose to be a problem in that process?

Thanks!
I don't believe our Trest has an acetate water attached so I wouldn't although tbh I have no idea how homebrewing works.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old thread. But how would you run this cycle?

Trest...75mg
Halo... 100mg
These two are going to jump start a 20 week run of test 500 mg.

When would you add in the test?

Trest and test together sounds like a sure fire way to get gyno.

Yes I will have my AI on hand and will use them as needed for estrogen control.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to know more abour tr3st, as i still have 4-5 tubs of the capped version and may stack it with other compounds in the winter e.g. October or November.

would like to know if it works well with various forms of test, even though it is often used as a testosterone base in ph cycles and that the transdermal version it more preferable to use due to more stable release of product into system vs caps.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
If you are running test, you could try taking TREST, PWO starting at 2-3 caps.

I ran 50-75 mg TD Trest as a base for a solid bulking PH for 6 weeks and would take 2-4 capped Trest before a workout.

Yes Trest makes you bloat. After 3 weeks I had trouble getting my jeans on.

I was not that vigilant about estrogen other than being on the lookout for gyno. It really snuck up on me too. I literally was thinking how well I was handling the retro sides when BAM. So be mindful of that.

That was the most fun I have ever had at the gym. Except for the uncontrollable sweating, like I was working out on Mercury.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
If you are running test, you could try taking TREST, PWO starting at 2-3 caps.

I ran 50-75 mg TD Trest as a base for a solid bulking PH for 6 weeks and would take 2-4 capped Trest before a workout.

Yes Trest makes you bloat. After 3 weeks I had trouble getting my jeans on.

I was not that vigilant about estrogen other than being on the lookout for gyno. It really snuck up on me too. I literally was thinking how well I was handling the retro sides when BAM. So be mindful of that.

That was the most fun I have ever had at the gym. Except for the uncontrollable sweating, like I was working out on Mercury.
What was your other compounds you ran?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to pair it with something dry: M1T Oxime from Celtic labs.
But good luck finding that.

Other dry compounds would work well with it. DMZ, Msten, Tr1umph (OLUK at one point made all of those), M1 Alpha,

I was 99 percent sure they Halo was banned but saw old stock still selling on the web domestically (not ebay). That is buy at your own risk.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to pair it with something dry: M1T Oxime from Celtic labs.
But good luck finding that.

Other dry compounds would work well with it. DMZ, Msten, Tr1umph (OLUK at one point made all of those), M1 Alpha,

I was 99 percent sure they Halo was banned but saw old stock still selling on the web domestically (not ebay). That is buy at your own risk.
I have some Grim alpha = M1 Alpha, and Original M1T and Superdrol, how do you feel those would combine with Tr3st.

Also Halodrol i have found works well at 100mg per day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some Grim alpha = M1 Alpha, and Original M1T and Superdrol, how do you feel those would combine with Tr3st.

Four methyls sounds like a terrible idea... Way too harsh IMO.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established

From what I have read M1 Alpha (Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone) converts to M1T poorly. Not a fan of M1A.

M1T i have heard is very hard on the nody and is wet as well.

And Superdrol? Like original superdrol or whatever Hi Tech is calling Superdrol now?

I would personally run M1t or Halodrol with it (if you have halo). Run the Tr3st for a week or two and get a handle on the estro sides (if you are having any )then add in the Halo/ M1T.

Halo I would run for 6 weeks, making the total cycle time with Tr3st 8 weeks long.

M1T I would run for no more than 4. I have seen logs of people running Test with Tr3st and M1T is basically the same thing (with a conversion).

And Superdrol... Well I would err on the side of caution and not combine the two. I never ran the original before on its own let along with an animal like tr3st. That is just me. Unless you are talking about new superdrol, which I don't think is nearly as amazing a compound as the original, in which case proceed sir.

I am telling you Tr3st rocks. It is just wet, so make sure it plays well with whatever else you are going to pair it with. For some reason estrogen related sides are 1 + 1 = 3 or 5 or 7 depending on how soon you can get your arms around them.

So be ready with Letro, Exem -just in case things get out of hand (like actually have them at your house not in the mail, not in your check out basket, but actually physically there.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Oh nuts, this guys was talking about combining ALL of them? I thought he meant which ONE to use with Trest.....
Original Superdrol not new reformulated version.

and to Kelso312, i was only thinking of one other to combine with Tr3st for an 8-12 week bulk.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Phew. Good. I was thinking M1T Superdrol AND Tr3st? Whatever you do get control of the trest before you add anything. I was late to the party and had trouble fitting my legs into my pants for the last 2 weeks.

comunitylando

Awards
are there any cycle results reports showing lean mass gained?
I always see people showing weight but we all know you can gain 10lb of water and glycogen.
If there are any, I'm highly interested in the DermaTrest!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
are there any cycle results reports showing lean mass gained?
I always see people showing weight but we all know you can gain 10lb of water and glycogen.
If there are any, I'm highly interested in the DermaTrest!
If youre looking for irrefutable body measures like bodpod or something, I have never come across any.

But, not sure why youd need them? Given the nature of trestolone (there are studies on it, tonnes of compound writeups on the net, a wiki entry etc) its not like its a herbal extract or something.

comunitylando

Awards
If youre looking for irrefutable body measures like bodpod or something, I have never come across any.

But, not sure why youd need them? Given the nature of trestolone (there are studies on it, tonnes of compound writeups on the net, a wiki entry etc) its not like its a herbal extract or something.
Im simply looking for what type of gains to expect in 8 weeks
and if using 2 bottles vs 1 would net more

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im simply looking for what type of gains to expect in 8 weeks
and if using 2 bottles vs 1 would net more
As you probably suspect, this can be a bit of a "how long is a piece of string?" question. Results are dependant on a multitude of factors, of course.

Ive heard of guys making no gains, right through to 15lbs+ running as little as 50mg/d solo.

A reasonable indicator might depend on cycle history and current progression rate (given all other variables like diet, rest etc are equal); but, even then, there is no real way to reliably predict how you will respond to the compound. Some guys dont get much from td administration, some dont respond to oral.

Sorry to be somewhat non specific, but Im reluctant to sit here and claim "yes, expect X-lbs running Y-mg/d for 8 weeks!!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
morata9 Anabolics 59
paul56778 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 23
Supplements 3