Q&A FOR RE1GN

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Right there with you man! I found my sweet spot is right at 7g, any higher and the sides are too much for me and much lower and I dont feel the stim kick all that much. Also like 1 scoop Re1gn and 1 scoop CU stim version.
1 and a quarter is my sweet spot!

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Nutri-Verse is saying this has an expected release date of Oct. 2. Is this date or a date nearby a likelihood?

Will the flavors be re-vamped from the first batch? Have any been made sour? Thanks.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I've been using 2 scoops Area51. I don't feel an energy kick but it comes on without me knowing it and I've been having very solid workouts!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutri-Verse is saying this has an expected release date of Oct. 2. Is this date or a date nearby a likelihood?

Will the flavors be re-vamped from the first batch? Have any been made sour? Thanks.
Should be a likelihood, and no revamp on flavours.

Reactions: CF2

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This.

Do we plan on doing a SF version? That decision was made months ago. Rest easy bro's we got you covered.
Any news you can share regarding the future release, if at all, of a stim-free version of Re1gn?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Re1gn and ENDUR3 just went BOGO on a certain steak sauce website for anyone on the lookout...1 week only

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this have any sort of yohimbine in it or something similar? I read this online:

"If you're sensitive at all to yohimbine / yohimbe, then avoid Re1gn or try a very small serving to assess tolerance. " also
"Interestingly enough, C. Marcoceras contains no yohimbine or yohimbenine at all as Olympus Labs has stated many times​, although it is related to yohimbine in a way. "

I am looking to avoid the chills/jitters/anxiety that Yohimbine etc does to people.

Thanks.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this have any sort of yohimbine in it or something similar? I read this online:

"If you're sensitive at all to yohimbine / yohimbe, then avoid Re1gn or try a very small serving to assess tolerance. " also
"Interestingly enough, C. Marcoceras contains no yohimbine or yohimbenine at all as Olympus Labs has stated many times​, although it is related to yohimbine in a way. "

I am looking to avoid the chills/jitters/anxiety that Yohimbine etc does to people.

Thanks.
I'm not great with Y and personally find 1 scoop of re1gn to be great (I don't do two because my caffeine tolerance is quite poor).

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not great with Y and personally find 1 scoop of re1gn to be great (I don't do two because my caffeine tolerance is quite poor).
Thanks that is good to know and yeah 300mg caffein is plenty, I won't be taking 2 scoops if I buy Re1gn.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using 2 scoops Area51. I don't feel an energy kick but it comes on without me knowing it and I've been having very solid workouts!
Exactly the same experience w area 51... I get great pumps and increase in strength but honestly I don't think it hits too hard energy wise even @ 2 scoops for me.... Maybe time for a stim break

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks that is good to know and yeah 300mg caffein is plenty, I won't be taking 2 scoops if I buy Re1gn.
No worries man, and yeah, you can definitely use 1 scoop to 1.5 scoops (like I said, 1 scoop is perfect for me).

bhl08090

Awards
I still have 3.5 tubs left but still bought the bogo. I can’t help myself!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Exactly the same experience w area 51... I get great pumps and increase in strength but honestly I don't think it hits too hard energy wise even @ 2 scoops for me.... Maybe time for a stim break
I can also use 1 full serving Bloodshot and not get a big kick. I recently had a 2 week break. I'm going to try 3 weeks on 1 week off for a while and see how that goes. I rotate through different preworkouts with different stim strengths.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's your tolerance to stims. Reign is designed to give a smooth long lasting energy; no jitters, no anxiety. Everyone (myself included) I've read describes it the same: no real stimulant kick, you just realise 30-45 min. after drinking it that "hell yeah, I'm ready to lift some heavy ****!". The energy and focus are out of this world for me! Mind-muscle-connection!

I think too many people are used to being hit over the head with a sledge hammer, in terms of their stimulant use (or should I say reliance). Reign, in my opinion, is more subtle or refined than that with its complimentary ingredients, but far more effective--and functional--than any other stimulant blend I've ever used (and I'm 56, so I've tried a few "stimulants" over the years).

Crowbar

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
How is tolerance build up on this? I work out 4:45 morning so i need to take something, else my wo is pretty flat

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is tolerance build up on this? I work out 4:45 morning so i need to take something, else my wo is pretty flat
If used every day, I think you would end up feeling a bit resistant to the energy matrix over time, but not nearly to the same degree as other formulas. I would recommend that you give this a go for sure!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it's your tolerance to stims. Reign is designed to give a smooth long lasting energy; no jitters, no anxiety. Everyone (myself included) I've read describes it the same: no real stimulant kick, you just realise 30-45 min. after drinking it that "hell yeah, I'm ready to lift some heavy ****!". The energy and focus are out of this world for me! Mind-muscle-connection!

I think too many people are used to being hit over the head with a sledge hammer, in terms of their stimulant use (or should I say reliance). Reign, in my opinion, is more subtle or refined than that with its complimentary ingredients, but far more effective--and functional--than any other stimulant blend I've ever used (and I'm 56, so I've tried a few "stimulants" over the years).

Crowbar
Yeah that's my experience as well... It is smooth last long. But man the strength and pumps are awesome. I think it is definitely more in alignment with what a pre-workout should be as opposed to just a hard hitter stim wise. I was saying that because a lot of people can only use one scoop and very few can tolerate 2.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recieved my replacement of reign yesterday, in Canada. Thanks to GNO and OL for their customer loyalty.

Antv1001

Awards
I recieved my replacement of reign yesterday, in Canada. Thanks to GNO and OL for their customer loyalty.
Yep same here. Thanks GNO and OL as well for the cooperation and help. Look forward to taking some DM re1gn with some DM Endur3!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep same here. Thanks GNO and OL as well for the cooperation and help. Look forward to taking some DM re1gn with some DM Endur3!
Perfect, and thank you so much everyone for your patience :) We are truly sorry for the delays in getting the tubs out

macwad

Awards
  • Established
All replacements had been sent? Do you send us any tracking? I havent received no info

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All replacements had been sent? Do you send us any tracking? I havent received no info
No tracking was sent, atleast not to me. I came home from work and it was on the front porch one day

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received a shipping notification via email and my wife confirmed my new Re1gn was delivered today.

Thanks a lot OL! As much as I like A51, I was really missing Dragons Mist! I would pass the OG one on my pantry shelf and shed a tear...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think tracking was sent, but we have all info for all people shipped. All replacements should have been sent. If you emailed me, suppz, or Gino, and do not receive anything within 2 weeks, please message me.

I received a shipping notification via email and my wife confirmed my new Re1gn was delivered today.

Thanks a lot OL! As much as I like A51, I was really missing Dragons Mist! I would pass the OG one on my pantry shelf and shed a tear...
lmao enjoy man!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Got my replacement today! No tracking it just showed up in my mailbox, demigod transportation services

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got a notification from UPS that a package is held by customs. I think it's Re1gn. Thanks Synapsin and GNO. You guys delivered as promised. That's all I care about.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I’ll wait patiently considering I’m in Australia lol

bhl08090

Awards
Used OG DM today at 2/3 scoop and it got me pretty revved up. I plan on using it on those days I need a little extra

Hobbe

Awards
Hi i bought Reign dragon mist from UK (***********) and i really enjoyed it best at 2 scoops. Great product but i wonder did i receive the bad batch ? Is there som way to tell on the container?

Cheers

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hi i bought Reign dragon mist from UK (***********) and i really enjoyed it best at 2 scoops. Great product but i wonder did i receive the bad batch ? Is there som way to tell on the container?

Cheers
I believe all of the first batch was recalled. I like it at 2 scoops!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cheers
Does it say 4 trademarked ingredients?

Hobbe

Awards
Yes it says Patented 4 Ingredients so i assume this is from the bad batch then ?

I love this version and sadly it will not be available in the future i guess ?

Is there a big difference between the bad batch and the normal batch ?

Cheers

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it says Patented 4 Ingredients so i assume this is from the bad batch then ?

I love this version and sadly it will not be available in the future i guess ?

Is there a big difference between the bad batch and the normal batch ?

Cheers
No you have the good batch. Don't worry keep using

AussieBrad23

Awards
Just got my replacement tub in Australia... thanks gino and Synapsin... awesome stuff OL

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of confused

How do we differentiate between good and bad dragons mist?

What should the good Dragon's Mist say/not say on the tub?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm kind of confused

How do we differentiate between good and bad dragons mist?

What should the good Dragon's Mist say/not say on the tub?
If you bought it since Sept.13th it's gtg. Don't buy from anyone but a trusted retailer

Hobbe

Awards
Thanks for your reply

By the way this is probably one of the best pre i have tried it creeps upp on you and after a while you just keep lifting with fury and never want to stop. My first go was two scoops at 8pm didn't get much sleep that night lol

This is my first experience with OL but i am keen on trying out more products like Kingsblood

Cheers

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried it this morning, took a little more than 1 scoop maybe 1.25 scoop to be precise, 1/2hr before hitting the gym. Heart was beating out of my chest and lots of sweating, good tunnel vision/focus too. Even when I got home (I changed my shirt in the locker room), I was sweating through the shirt so it has the yomhimbine sweat effects for sure. Overall it is decent if you want a good stim pr-workout, I don't see needing more than 1 scoop. As far as pumps, I always get pumped so can't really judge but was just as a good of a pump as any other day in the gym.

bhl08090

Awards
It’s amazing what ice can do for taste. Isee Fury tastes like cough syrup at room temp, and rough to take down, but with a couple ice cubes it’s really enjoyable.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s amazing what ice can do for taste. Isee Fury tastes like cough syrup at room temp, and rough to take down, but with a couple ice cubes it’s really enjoyable.
We keep reminding people to try to make it as cold as possible when drinking due to that!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried this. Holy ****.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56