Q&A FOR RE1GN

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Holy moly this **** is insane

Weights feel like bags of feathers, sweating, focus is euphoric, pumps are out of this world, unbelievable considering I am having the worst day today

This was on 1.5 scoops, I feel like 1 is enough for sure

Incredible job OL

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my delivery of AREA 51. Excited to try tomorrow.

Question for OL,

It says to start at one Scoop. Will one scoop provide any pump benefits if I'm only getting half dosage in L Cittruline, Vaso 6, and Agmatine? Is the point to work your way up to 2 scoops as quickly as possible?
Unless you have only used top quality PREs, 1 scoop is good. I mean full dose of Re1gn has fully dosed pump and stim ingredients, not a lot of companies have that. Re1gn at 1 scoop would be AT LEAST as good as most lesser PWOs at full dose.

I actually pisses me off that companies have only stim part fully dosed. Like you'd have to take 2 or doses to get full pump ingredients but then you'd have 600+mg of caffeine plus other stims at gigs doses.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried 2 scoops of Re1gn for the first time yesterday - Area 51. Taste was fine. Had my heart pounding much higher than i'm used to on any other Pre and it put me off a bit. I also got goosebumps but I don't mind that - good alternative to Beta Alanine tingles in my opinion :)
But despite still having a strong workout, overall I was a bit too on edge. 2 scoops of Area 51 is much stronger than any other Pre I've tried - and I've tried amongst the strongest! So I cut it to 1 scoop this morning and it was a better experience but not what I was hoping for.
So tomorrow i'll go 1.5 scoops to see if this hits the mark.
Im right there with you, 1.5 scoops is the perfect spot for me. If I dose any higher the sides really start to come out and its hit or miss if I will have a great session or it will be too much. So I either do 7g Re1gn or 5g + a scoop of CU

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Tried 2 scoops of Re1gn for the first time yesterday - Area 51. Taste was fine. Had my heart pounding much higher than i'm used to on any other Pre and it put me off a bit. I also got goosebumps but I don't mind that - good alternative to Beta Alanine tingles in my opinion :)
But despite still having a strong workout, overall I was a bit too on edge. 2 scoops of Area 51 is much stronger than any other Pre I've tried - and I've tried amongst the strongest! So I cut it to 1 scoop this morning and it was a better experience but not what I was hoping for.
So tomorrow i'll go 1.5 scoops to see if this hits the mark.
1.5 scoops was the best. I think half more of a scoop and I would have felt riddled with anxiety and rapid heart beat lol

I've never felt so strong and pumped from a pre workout since craze

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting some PMs and emails so thought I'd give an update on DM replacements.

An initial list has been compiled and forwarded to our warehouse staff. We are still getting some stragglers submitting requests so we are holding off on sending out return labels ATM. It's more efficient to do it all at once.
Expect a label in the next 1-2 weeks.

The 2nd batch won't be ready until end of the month best case so we can't get the replacement to you any quicker.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, they're for resale man! I already got 6 bottles

I was a bit dehydrated, but honestly I wanna come off all stimulants. I'm hanging for Tr1umph etc

In the past, when I had bulk 50% HGW on hand it counted acted the stim d##k when taken with heavy stims
The Psycho schizo does this to me sometimes, but Re1gn doesn't affect me like that.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting some PMs and emails so thought I'd give an update on DM replacements.

An initial list has been compiled and forwarded to our warehouse staff. We are still getting some stragglers submitting requests so we are holding off on sending out return labels ATM. It's more efficient to do it all at once.
Expect a label in the next 1-2 weeks.

The 2nd batch won't be ready until end of the month best case so we can't get the replacement to you any quicker.
Thanks for the update GNO. Maybe a stupid question but I assume you also want open tubs of DM returned as well as sealed ones? In b4 you get a bunch of empty DM tubs back :p

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update GNO. Maybe a stupid question but I assume you also want open tubs of DM returned as well as sealed ones? In b4 you get a bunch of empty DM tubs back :p
Yes both open and sealed. We are not going to measure them but please don't send empties lol

bhl08090

Awards
Stupid question. Would this be ok if mixed in the morning and left in a gym bag in my car until after work? As in, will it lose any effectiveness?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid question. Would this be ok if mixed in the morning and left in a gym bag in my car until after work? As in, will it lose any effectiveness?
Nope but it won't taste good at all, lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think Re1gn is killing my d##k.

It was like half the size for hours after the work out. Im done with stims, just can't be good for your health if it affects you this way.

Back to non-stim with a double short black soon.

Great product tho, I do enjoy using it.
It's affected me big time. Got really bad stim
Di** but meh it went away though
I prefer to workout without an erection anyway...it just gets in the way and slows me down.

The locker room is another story..

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No stim d here... a few times I've been with my wife after taking Re1gn and no issues, except for her getting grossed out by increased sweating

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer to workout without an erection anyway...it just gets in the way and slows me down.

The locker room is another story..
If the gym has too many hot girls then hiding that erection will make breaks too long :D
Unless you like to fly your flag high :D

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Why hide it? I mean really **** it. What's the worst that can happen , people find out you don't give a ****?

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Took Re1gn AREA 51 for the first time today....

I would like to say WELL DONE OL! Bravo! This is the best pre workout I have ever had. I just got off stacking Redcons big noise and total war (an excellent pre) and re1gn blows total war out of the water!

I took 1.5 scoops of AREA 51. The taste was a lot better than I expected. people complaining about the taste really are overreacting. The taste is fine ( in my opinion more than adequate) for a pre workout. Throw a couple ice cubs in there, have it chilled it tastes good.

The pump was unreal. What the hell is Vaso 6? That ingredient is out of this world. I'm someone who has taken PEScience high volume(one of the top pump products on the market) and the pump I got from Re1gn was on a whole new level. My muscles felt so full, they felt hydrated, they felt huge. Wow.

The focus was perfect. I wanted to take on a grizzly bear with my bear hands. I hit every rep and set I wanted too. My mood was also excellent, still hours after I am in a great mood. I was in the zone.

Energy level was great. Not too little, not too much. Felt great stamina and ability to push through some high volume stuff.

Zero side effects, zero.

Some key points

1. Make sure you take this product while your well hydrated. Down a couple bottles of water an hour before you take this product

2. 1.5 scoops is in my opinion the perfect amount to get what you want

3. Very clean product. I had clean energy and good moods throughout, muscles were pumped like crazy.

OL you blew my mind with this product. I'll be taking it every workout until the tub is finished.

Reactions: GNO
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Took Re1gn AREA 51 for the first time today....

I would like to say WELL DONE OL! Bravo! This is the best pre workout I have ever had. I just got off stacking Redcons big noise and total war (an excellent pre) and re1gn blows total war out of the water!

I took 1.5 scoops of AREA 51. The taste was a lot better than I expected. people complaining about the taste really are overreacting. The taste is fine ( in my opinion more than adequate) for a pre workout. Throw a couple ice cubs in there, have it chilled it tastes good.

The pump was unreal. What the hell is Vaso 6? That ingredient is out of this world. I'm someone who has taken PEScience high volume(one of the top pump products on the market) and the pump I got from Re1gn was on a whole new level. My muscles felt so full, they felt hydrated, they felt huge. Wow.

The focus was perfect. I wanted to take on a grizzly bear with my bear hands. I hit every rep and set I wanted too. My mood was also excellent, still hours after I am in a great mood. I was in the zone.

Energy level was great. Not too little, not too much. Felt great stamina and ability to push through some high volume stuff.

Zero side effects, zero.

Some key points

1. Make sure you take this product while your well hydrated. Down a couple bottles of water an hour before you take this product

2. 1.5 scoops is in my opinion the perfect amount to get what you want

3. Very clean product. I had clean energy and good moods throughout, muscles were pumped like crazy.

OL you blew my mind with this product. I'll be taking it every workout until the tub is finished.
Nice review

BakfrmtheDead

Awards
Hey guys was watching one of the OL videos and they were saying how citruline converts to NO at 5% and vaso6 at 50% (which is ****ing impressive) but at 5g of citruline wouldn't that be 250mg of NO and at 300mg of Vaso6 wouldn't that only be 150mg of NO? Why not just use more vaso6? I'm assuming there's a good reason, cost, synergy etc....

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys was watching one of the OL videos and they were saying how citruline converts to NO at 5% and vaso6 at 50% (which is ****ing impressive) but at 5g of citruline wouldn't that be 250mg of NO and at 300mg of Vaso6 wouldn't that only be 150mg of NO? Why not just use more vaso6? I'm assuming there's a good reason, cost, synergy etc....
Because EP1LOGUE

Log3k

Awards
I saw a while back that for the BOGO at A1, Re1gn was going to pre-order as soon as the stock ran out and would stay that way until September 7 or something like that, but when I went to the site to order some it just said "out of stock"

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Q&A FOR RE1GN

Took one scoop of DM and one scoop of CU SF. It's def stronger than 1.5 scoop of A51. My heart felt like it's going to explode.

Shaky hands and legs as well. Good luck trying to squat after taking this.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
would love to try but i am advised not to take hard stims anymore (coffee or something like 150mg would be okay)
is there any possibility to make a stim-free or low-stim version?
i love OL products and my to-go right now is stim free cu
(i used to take plenty or pwos with DMAA/DMHA, ..., but recently my cardiologist found out that i have heart insufficient (got a small failure since birth) and my ef is pretty damn low..)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took one scoop of DM and one scoop of CU SF. It's def stronger than 1.5 scoop of A51. My heart felt like it's going to explode.

Welcome to the twilight Zone. Lol yea dragons mist is no joke! I knew from the first review of Wimsicle that it was intense. I did 1.5 scoops and i will stick to 1 scoop. The thermogenic effects are intense.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pm sent

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

So you requested a return slip and replacement for DM but open the tub and use it anyway?

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have to laugh at some of these people still trying the old dragon mist after repeated warnings of major side effects

Hello folks!!! Turn your tub in and get a new flavor? Area 51 has treated me incredibly

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I have to laugh at some of these people still trying the old dragon mist after repeated warnings of major side effects

Hello folks!!! Turn your tub in and get a new flavor? Area 51 has treated me incredibly
Well, if what was claimed earlier that the manufacturing error was within 10%, don't you think a scoop would be fine?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if what was claimed earlier that the manufacturing error was within 10%, don't you think a scoop would be fine?
Yeah sure.
That is your choice but you are pretty much passing on a replacement by using it.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sure.
That is your choice but you are pretty much passing on a replacement by using it.
So you guys only accept sealed tub? I don't remember reading that in your recall statement.

IMG_3822.jpg

Anyway, I hope you're consistent with that ie for those who have tried DM will not be receiving a replacement.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you guys only accept sealed tub? I don't remember reading that in your recall statement.

Anyway, I hope you're consistent with that ie for those who have tried DM will not be receiving a replacement.
I think you are being a bit disingenuous here. Those people you are referring to tried DM before the issue was known.

If you go to a restaurant and order chicken breast and cut it open and it looks undercooked, do you eat some before you ask for a new one???

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Just for the info, I didn't mean to start a verbal war when I posted the DM review. I was trying every way possible to not return my DM because I will have to wait another 2 months for the replacement to reach me. If 1 scoop was good enough for me, I could live with it. So I made a choice to try it.

If I don't get a replacement so be it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro, common sense. Your 'review' is like 20 pages too late. I wouldve just stfu and kept things on the low down.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Bro, common sense. Your 'review' is like 20 pages too late. I wouldve just stfu and kept things on the low down.
Late because I just received it not long ago?

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Q&A FOR RE1GN

Another great work out, I can't say enough good things. I'm thoroughly impressed with this stuff. The energy is a consistent 10/10 the focus 11/10... I have this focus and drive that just doesn't quit on re1gn. For me anyway this has been one of those pre workouts that comes along every once I a while that makes me say damn... That has helped me have some good workouts. My wife used it and told me before it was ok at one scoop....Yeah she changed her mind on it from just being ok when she noticed the difference in her cross fit numbers, her lifts have steadiky risen, she admitted her energy is very nice on it and two scoops would def make her sick.
She has had a movement she was struggling at for the longest time even though she should have been performing it with no issues...Took this preworkout, the only supplement she takes right now....Her focus and energy is what I attribute to her suddenly completing the movement she was working on.

Pumps 10/10
I have gone through all my routines multiple times on re1gn. The muscle fullness I get is really great, i seldomly get a pump in my shoulder routine that makes me stop and really take notice but this last week, the pump and striations during and after were nice. I will keep using this as a staple pre, love it!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can one take Re1gn not as a pre-workout ,but, just to stay the F*** up? Got back after a vacation yesterday night and at work right now (Live in India). Can't keep my eyes open coz I just got like 4hrs of sleep.

Tempted to take a scoop. What do you guys think?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can certainly do that. I try not to often because I don't like to waste it (e.g. thd pump and endurance ingredients), so I try to use energy supps. But yeah, I know one of the guys here was using it and doing housework ?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can certainly do that. I try not to often because I don't like to waste it (e.g. thd pump and endurance ingredients), so I try to use energy supps. But yeah, I know one of the guys here was using it and doing housework ��
I have never used PWOs to do chores or my work. This is my first time. Plus, the Re1gn just got delivered to my office and the itch of using it is killing me
IMG_2601.JPG

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can one take Re1gn not as a pre-workout ,but, just to stay the F*** up? Got back after a vacation yesterday night and at work right now (Live in India). Can't keep my eyes open coz I just got like 4hrs of sleep.

Tempted to take a scoop. What do you guys think?
Yeah, I have done it quite a few times as I like the feel good attributes. I would just not do it too often as to not build up a tolerance. It's always nice to have a PWO hit you hard when you need it to...as in for your workouts...haha
You can certainly do that. I try not to often because I don't like to waste it (e.g. thd pump and endurance ingredients), so I try to use energy supps. But yeah, I know one of the guys here was using it and doing housework ��
Guilty..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18