Q&A FOR RE1GN

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL reps....any idea when you will have Re1gn on the OL site?

To all else just a FYI...I am told re1gn sold out at current BOGO site

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't even received mine from the first Suppz sale yet! I think some other Australians got theirs, guess customs decided to keep mine? ?

Hoping it arrives tomorrow. It left America on the 10th(took 8 days just to be processed)

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
well not all of us are southern dandies ;)

Yeah I've been places where tap water was actually cold, instead of "cold" tap water being like 70*+...definitely makes a difference

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mid to late Sept most likely

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I never mix a pre in water out of the tap or filter...basically room temperature water, that's gross Andy. Minimum of 3 ice cubes
I boil water and steep my pre like tea!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you ever mix a pre with tap/room temp water? yuck.

myuniverse1

Awards
Why would you ever mix a pre with tap/room temp water? yuck.
In b4 carbonated water theory. (If anybody doesn't understand this, TheFugitive on BB.com boards used to have an interesting/comical theory on Carbonated water and it's enhancement of Preworkout.)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not for a while, second batch is being manufactured as we speak, and first batch is all gone. Safe to say it sold way quicker than we initially expected, but that's a good thing.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not for a while, second batch is being manufactured as we speak, and first batch is all gone. Safe to say it sold way quicker than we initially expected, but that's a good thing.
There is a heat wave halting production on the Vaso-6 but its scheduled to get to us mid sept so we're looking at very late September for the next RE1GN batch. I think only 1 online place has some still

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol I never mix a pre in water out of the tap or filter...basically room temperature water, that's gross Andy. Minimum of 3 ice cubes
tap water here aint fit for drinking period....got 3 filtered pitchers in the fridge!!!

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Just got some re1gn delivered today. Gonna try it out and hope it lives up to the hype. Also hoping I can go to sleep since I'm taking it at 6 or so in the evening lol. We will see.

myuniverse1

Awards
Just got some re1gn delivered today. Gonna try it out and hope it lives up to the hype. Also hoping I can go to sleep since I'm taking it at 6 or so in the evening lol. We will see.
Hopefully you will only 1 scoop it, otherwise it could be a long night LOL.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Hopefully you will only 1 scoop it, otherwise it could be a long night LOL.
I let my wife take a scoop around 5. She said one for her was mild, nothing too strong. So I was considering 2 scoops but now idk lol. Maybe 1 and .5 scoops. So the higher the dosage gives off an effect that can be felt longer...hmmm
Decisions lol...

myuniverse1

Awards
I let my wife take a scoop around 5. She said one for her was mild, nothing too strong. So I was considering 2 scoops but now idk lol. Maybe 1 and .5 scoops. So the higher the dosage gives off an effect that can be felt longer...hmmm
Decisions lol...
Yeah I mean I haven't cracked mine open yet, but I've been reading the forums. It is tough to say, I mean even if you are stim-tolerant, taking it later at night just seems like a tough decision haha.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Yeah I mean I haven't cracked mine open yet, but I've been reading the forums. It is tough to say, I mean even if you are stim-tolerant, taking it later at night just seems like a tough decision haha.
So far today I've had two dexaprine and one lean efx. I keep debating and telling myself if I'm smart I'll just start with one scoop to not obliterate my CNS lol. Here goes scoop one for now, I'll give it 30 minutes and see what what I'm feeling

myuniverse1

Awards
So far today I've had two dexaprine and one lean efx. I keep debating and telling myself if I'm smart I'll just start with one scoop to not obliterate my CNS lol. Here goes scoop one for now, I'll give it 30 minutes and see what what I'm feeling
Enjoy bro. Looking forward to your feedback.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about taking with a meal, but I always train fasted and the pumps have been solid and long lasting, even on a lesser dosage. I have minimal experience with other preworkouts (only other pre in the past year has been CU stim/stim free; with the occasional use of High Volume) but I can honestly say I am having some pretty great pumps on a consistent basis.
agreed...I always workout fasted 1st thing in morning and the pumps have been very good...I have been getting seriously hungry during workouts and can't wait t get food-tomorrow I will eat some carbs pre-workout.
Oh, we just can't go there...

Bah! Pre-workout meal...that's for the birds!

No, but seriously. I have done RE1GN fasted, and having had a protein shake with oats. If I had to pick one..it would be fasted for me, both in terms of pumps and the intensity of the stim factor. I have always preferred the feel of taking a PWO fasted, though I can see the value of having some carbs PWO. Having said that, the top PWO's make taking a preworkout meal a non-factor for me. If this can't get get someone going and pumped for a workout, I think a bagel with peanut butter should be the least of their worries.

I am not getting the affect of increased hunger in the least. Quite the opposite for me actually..
Good stuff guys. I am finding the most glorious pumps when when training fasted the morning after I eat the majority of my cals in my last meal. Stupid vascularity.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried the Krusherz flavor today and I was pretty damn impressed by the taste. I would give it a 9/10. I think a carbonated Krusherz flavored RTD would be amazing!

Since, it was my first time trying Re1gn I only did 1 heaping scoop. It was still very solid overall. Good energy, focus and pumps. I will try it at 1.5 then possible higher and give a complete review.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone not received their original Suppz orders yet bar me? Did the other Australians get theirs? It's been 25 days! I think it shipped 1st or 2nd, left international carrier on the 10th.

I've ordered with Suppz before, no issue and arrived in roughly 2 weeks. It's Friday here, so Monday will be 28th which is 4 weeks.

I've messaged Suppz, just wanted to see if any other internationals are still waiting. I'm guessing some customs officer prick decided to take mine! :/

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone not received their original Suppz orders yet bar me? Did the other Australians get theirs? It's been 25 days! I think it shipped 1st or 2nd, left international carrier on the 10th.

I've ordered with Suppz before, no issue and arrived in roughly 2 weeks. It's Friday here, so Monday will be 28th which is 4 weeks.

I've messaged Suppz, just wanted to see if any other internationals are still waiting. I'm guessing some customs officer prick decided to take mine! :/
Nope. Haven't got mine yet

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Really? I can't believe how slow it is.

I mean it looks like it would of arrived 12th or so, I mean standard post is 1-3 days from Sydney.
Meh. I reckon it will linger than 30 days

Dman_19

Awards
Another Aussie here still waiting in Brisbane although tracking has said it's arrived in the country on the 20th? Another package also shipped before this and only arrived today so maybe theres alot more work being put in by customs? Just a thought!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another Aussie here still waiting in Brisbane although tracking has said it's arrived in the country on the 20th? Another package also shipped before this and only arrived today so maybe theres alot more work being put in by customs? Just a thought!
Unbelievable 

Australia 08/22/2017 10:26 P.M. Package arrived at international carrier
United States 08/10/2017 11:30 P.M. Package departed international carrier facility
08/10/2017 10:30 P.M. Package processed by international carrier
CHICAGO, IL, United States 08/10/2017 1:44 P.M. Shipment Acceptance at international carrier
08/10/2017 10:53 A.M. Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by international carrier
Bensenville, IL, United States 08/10/2017 7:04 A.M. Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
08/10/2017 5:07 A.M. Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations
United States 08/03/2017 5:15 P.M. Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovation.

7 days for USP to receive the package, 3 days processing and 12 days to apparently travel from the USA/Australia.

It looks like we'll get the packages Monday/Tuesday.
No idea what SUPPZ changed, the last order I placed came in around 14 days.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Re1gn arrived here in Brazil yesterday.
Just had my first workout with it and here is my honest feedback.

I've been using 2 scoops (1 serving) of one of the top preworkouts often mentioned in this forum.
Today I used 1 scoop of this pre + 1 scoop of Re1gn (ISee Fury).

Flavor: quite good, but with a little chemical aftertaste. I've put too much water for 1 scoop, but was yet good.

Energy: In the first 15min of my workout I thought it was good, but nothing special. Just as good as the other top pres, which yet would be great. However, after that, it kicked in pretty strong and I felt energized like... never, actually. Never felt so damn good! It was a wonderfull experienced. Very focused. I really had to force myself to rest between sets... and usually is quite the opposite!

Performance: Surprised again. After 1h and a half working out I'm usually exausted. But this time I could easily workout more half an hour. My performance didn't decreased like with other pres. And I should mention that Friday is usually the worst day to workout as I'm tired of the week, but this time was my best workout of the week, and of ages...

Pump: Haven't seen much talk about it, which is a shame. I love pump. The top pump pre (stim free and dedicated only to pump) I've used has a massive dose of nitrates and I was really curious if Re1gn could match it without nitrates. Well, at 1 scoop it didn't, but gave me a REALLY painful pump, which I haven't had since the use of this top pump pre.
I think that at 2 scoops it will match it or even beat it.

Comparing this with CU: Re1gn is much better.

About possible Y sides: I'm quite sensitive to Y, although I still use it while cutting because it's quite effective to me. It gives me a high dose of anxiety and shaking hands. Re1gn didn't gave me those sides, only some cold hands (but not shaky). It also didn't make me as horny as I feel on Y, so definetely it's quite differente.

Overall, was the best pre I've taken without a shadow of a doubt.
Again, this was at 1 scoop + 1 scoop of another top pre.
I still have 2 tubs of CU, so I'll probably use 1 scoop CU + 1 scoop of Re1gn for months.
I'll try eventually 2 scoops of Re1gn, but probably it will be too much stim for me.

OL, you made it again!
Obs.: glad I bought 4 tubs!

Reactions: GNO
janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone got used to DM stim? Or it's still a big no no even for a scoop?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy stims batman...you trying to fly to the moon? The OG dexaprine w/o dmaa use to rock me, could only do half a tab at a time

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone got used to DM stim? Or it's still a big no no even for a scoop?
I have seen some others mention they have been doing a scoop of DM and a scoop or 1/2 of a scoop of another flavor. I think its all user specific TBH, the sides for me at 1 scoop were pretty rough. Been seeing if I can build some tolerance via using the other flavors then will try DM again

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
Me and my sparing opened a tub of DM. I tested yesterday (it was great), today i felt nothing and my sparing just gave me the rest of the tub because he felt nothing. I will write more details when i get on my pc.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
Here we go boys. I feel like it's important to mention what I've been taking recently. So I've build my tolerance over the last 2 weeks to these 3 doses taken in a day:

1 scoop bloodshr3d raw + 3mg rauwolscine
1 scoop bloodshr3d raw + 3mg rauwolscine
6 mg rauwolscine

When I take those 6mg of rauwolscine now I don't sweat at all just a little cold here and there.

So here's my review of Re1gn Dragons Mist

I worked out fasted. I took one scoop yesterday morning at 6:30am and started to feel some stim effect after 30mins. Pump was awesome. No cold sweats nothing. I would sweat like during a standard workout. I noticed a slight increase in strength both for more rep sets and lower rep sets while decreasing rest periods which was cool. I felt no hunger at all. What I need to say is that Re1gn lowers my appetite even more than BS raw.

Today, One scoop again at 5:30am. Increase in strength in comparison to my last similar workout (might be due to different factors). No sweating, decent pump, no hunger at all. At 9am I needed to sleep and I woke up at 11:30am lol. So it felt like nothing today and my sparing partner wasn't impressed at all as a first timer. He's a stim junkie though.

All in all:

Stim wise one scoop of BloodShr3d Raw +3mg rauwolscine does more for me than one scoop of Re1gn Dragons Mist. However I am impressed in strength/pump department. I will increase the dose to 1.5scoop next time and see what happens.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Q&A FOR RE1GN

Two scoops for my first dose was too much last night lol. I thought I test the waters this morning with one scoop fasted. Much better experience, I don't see going over a heaping scoop or 1.5

I took one scoop at about 730AM it's now 1130AM and I still feel this stuff. I used this morning as an energy boost for work and to better assess on an empty stomach. My appetite is completely in check too. So far I'm liking this

Reactions: GNO
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont want any confusion out there. The international DM with 4 Trademarked ingredients is different from the domestic DM that we are replacing.

myuniverse1

Awards
Two scoops for my first dose was too much last night lol. I thought I test the waters this morning with one scoop fasted. Much better experience, I don't see going over a heaping scoop or 1.5

I took one scoop at about 730AM it's now 1130AM and I still feel this stuff. I used this morning as an energy boost for work and to better assess on an empty stomach. My appetite is completely in check too. So far I'm liking this
So you ended up 2 scooping it at 6pm huh? Brave LOL!!! How'd ya sleep??

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established

My first order never came so they sent me a 2nd. Just received today. I'm in Canada

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I ordered 1 tub of DM and 1 tub of Lions Blood from US and 1 tub of DM from UK (no agmatine). Still waiting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18