Q&A FOR RE1GN

WAF

WAF

Awards
Why would you want a third batch tub?
Well if the first two runs of product are sold, why wouldn't i ask when OL is making a third??? I don't understand your confusion unless im missing something.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well if the first two runs of product are sold, why wouldn't i ask when OL is making a third??? I don't understand your confusion unless im missing something.
The way I understand it; when they make the September batch, that will be the second batch that they have made which has yet to be up for sale...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd batch is not fully sold so you can get some in Sept.

carmeloValoy

Awards
Dead Ass! I had a guy at the gym tell me the 2 Week Diet by Brian Flatt where you lose 16 lbs in 2 weeks guarantees more results than taking Olympus Labs Supplements like Re1gn and Blooshr3d which I mixed at the Gym

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dead Ass! I had a guy at the gym tell me the 2 Week Diet by Brian Flatt where you lose 16 lbs in 2 weeks guarantees more results than taking Olympus Labs Supplements like Re1gn and Blooshr3d which I mixed at the Gym
If you eat ice cream and cookies all day, there is no amount of diet and exercise, much less supplements, that'll help you lose weight. Diet is king.

16 lbs in two weeks is not good (and highly unlikely). That's too much too fat. Either it's predominately water or it's predominately muscle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you eat ice cream and cookies all day, there is no amount of diet and exercise, much less supplements, that'll help you lose weight. Diet is king.

16 lbs in two weeks is not good (and highly unlikely). That's too much too fat. Either it's predominately water or it's predominately muscle.
might be a good idea though if you are over 600lbs....just sayin!!!

carmeloValoy

Awards
LOL..no. I think this guy was trying to get a commission because he was trying to sell the 2 week diet and their new supplements. Supposedly this guy Brian Fitt is a certified nutrition and his diet has proven results. But fitness competitors are shredded to the bone so I don't see how a 2 week diet is superior to cutting diets for competitions

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL..no. I think this guy was trying to get a commission because he was trying to sell the 2 week diet and their new supplements. Supposedly this guy Brian Fitt is a certified nutrition and his diet has proven results. But fitness competitors are shredded to the bone so I don't see how a 2 week diet is superior to cutting diets for competitions
Ride along...And now we move back on topic...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would very much like to discourage private sales of DM RE1GN.

Please email me to workout an arrangement if you do not want a replacement tub of RE1GN. I can offer you a tub of CU as quantities last.

However, I can't do flavour requests

BakfrmtheDead

Awards
Doesn't anyone think it's funny that the guy who brought up the whole overdosed DM issue got shamed and told he was on a witch hunt and crazy and kicked off the forum...twice... for bringing the truth out?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't anyone think it's funny that the guy who brought up the whole overdosed DM issue got shamed and told he was on a witch hunt and crazy and kicked off the forum...twice... for bringing the truth out?
I believe he was kicked off for stating that he'd post just to F with another AM member (non-rep) which admin then informed him ... nahhhhh brah

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
interesting username and strong first post

hmmmm i wonder :laugh:

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Dear Lord. Does anyone have a wooden stake or something???

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm, steak...

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont rember this guy, who is he? Aware please...

Reactions: GNO
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are people finding the pumps more intense when used fasted or with a preworkout meal nearby?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are people finding the pumps more intense when used fasted or with a preworkout meal nearby?
Not sure about taking with a meal, but I always train fasted and the pumps have been solid and long lasting, even on a lesser dosage. I have minimal experience with other preworkouts (only other pre in the past year has been CU stim/stim free; with the occasional use of High Volume) but I can honestly say I am having some pretty great pumps on a consistent basis.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about taking with a meal, but I always train fasted and the pumps have been solid and long lasting, even on a lesser dosage. I have minimal experience with other preworkouts (only other pre in the past year has been CU stim/stim free; with the occasional use of High Volume) but I can honestly say I am having some pretty great pumps on a consistent basis.
agreed...I always workout fasted 1st thing in morning and the pumps have been very good...I have been getting seriously hungry during workouts and can't wait t get food-tomorrow I will eat some carbs pre-workout.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed an increase in hunger as well. I can't remember feeling this hungry during a workout, but it's strong!

As a side note, I can definitely feel the thermogenic effects. I sweat like an animal now. The other morning a couple hours after finishing my workout my wife and I were getting intimate and she asked why I was so hot (pun intended!) She said I always give off a lot of heat anyways but now I feel warmer. She noted my increase in sweating as well. Definitely no stim dick here!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont rember this guy, who is he? Aware please...
Oh, we just can't go there...
Bah! Pre-workout meal...that's for the birds!

No, but seriously. I have done RE1GN fasted, and having had a protein shake with oats. If I had to pick one..it would be fasted for me, both in terms of pumps and the intensity of the stim factor. I have always preferred the feel of taking a PWO fasted, though I can see the value of having some carbs PWO. Having said that, the top PWO's make taking a preworkout meal a non-factor for me. If this can't get get someone going and pumped for a workout, I think a bagel with peanut butter should be the least of their worries.

I am not getting the affect of increased hunger in the least. Quite the opposite for me actually..

ExLard

Awards
I use 2 Lipodrene Elites + 2 scoops of Bloodshr3d WAR a day and tried my first dose of Re1gn 2 days ago subbing it in for Bloodshr3d. A SINGLE scoop knocked me on my ass to the point that I couldn't even work out until an hour after.

I'm still jittery on a quarter scoop right now but it's manageable. The hell is in this stuff?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use 2 Lipodrene Elites + 2 scoops of Bloodshr3d WAR a day and tried my first dose of Re1gn 2 days ago subbing it in for Bloodshr3d. A SINGLE scoop knocked me on my ass to the point that I couldn't even work out until an hour after.

I'm still jittery on a quarter scoop right now but it's manageable. The hell is in this stuff?
Which flavor you using homeslice? Have you seen the warnings regarding Dragons Mist?

ExLard

Awards
Which flavor you using homeslice? Have you seen the warnings regarding Dragons Mist?
Oh man, I saw a tub of Dragon's Mist at my local supp shop and I couldn't resist picking it up. I'll look into it now

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Did you eat before or on empty stomach..?

ExLard

Awards
Did you eat before or on empty stomach..?
I ate before, I'm pretty stim sensitive and built up my tolerance over time until I could tolerate 600 mg of caffeine a day but this is next level

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, I saw a tub of Dragon's Mist at my local supp shop and I couldn't resist picking it up. I'll look into it now
Local supp shop?! Pm me the name please

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We tested new flavors yesterday and found one that will absolutely knock everyones tastebuds out of the ballpark.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
We tested new flavors yesterday and found one that will absolutely knock everyones tastebuds out of the ballpark.
Don't be afraid to send me sketchy samples in ziploc bags ;)

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dragons Mist is stronger than the others, I wish you could have read these posts before you spent your money. Definitely proceed with caution or try and return for a different flavor

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
I ate before, I'm pretty stim sensitive and built up my tolerance over time until I could tolerate 600 mg of caffeine a day but this is next level

How much Stim-X tolerance did you build, having never consumed any of it until Reign?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posting this question in the product request form but how many of you want the RTD to be a pick me upper rather than a full focused pre. Full focused pre would make it more expensive but more delicious and a pick me upper would be like a sports nutrition modified energy drink.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Posting this question in the product request form but how many of you want the RTD to be a pick me upper rather than a full focused pre. Full focused pre would make it more expensive but more delicious and a pick me upper would be like a sports nutrition modified energy drink.
I generally use ready to drinks for more mundane things than lifting, and my favorite stimulant containing RTD, VPX Bang, is something I rarely end up using because it has too much caffeine. I'm thinking a full on pre would be too much cost and too much stim. So I suppose you need to figure if people will more commonly use it as a pre or for lesser things.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I generally use ready to drinks for more mundane things than lifting, and my favorite stimulant containing RTD, VPX Bang, is something I rarely end up using because it has too much caffeine. I'm thinking a full on pre would be too much cost and too much stim. So I suppose you need to figure if people will more commonly use it as a pre or for lesser things.
BANG ASFAIK is more of a pre than an energy drink imo, so what we're striving for here is something to get you through your #GRIND whether it be studying, gaming fuel, work/productivity etc so we'd try to keep caff at or below 150mg

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whatever you would classify Bang as

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As you pointed out, RTD's get more expensive. So me personally, I have no interest in a full blown pre in RTD form. I actually wish VPX would nix the pixie dusted (in comparison to Master Blaster, at least) creatine, BCAAs, etc. because the caffeine and flavor is really all I want.

Beyond that, anything with focus or mood enhancement would be solid, but price point is the biggest thing in the RTD market, IMO.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
As you pointed out, RTD's get more expensive. So me personally, I have no interest in a full blown pre in RTD form. I actually wish VPX would nix the pixie dusted (in comparison to Master Blaster, at least) creatine, BCAAs, etc. because the caffeine and flavor is really all I want.

Beyond that, anything with focus or mood enhancement would be solid, but price point is the biggest thing in the RTD market, IMO.
Yes.

Well, price, flavor, and a reasonable caffeine content (150mg would be great). You HAVE to get great flavors.

I still use Bang as my RTD pick me up of choice and just don't drink it all because it tastes so damn good. But something smaller, maybe less expensive, not as much caffeine, that tastes great, and has some focus/cognitive ingredient beyond caffeine...yes pls

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

thisssss

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Totally off topic but I have been using Area 51 a bit more and really like the flavor. IDK WTF it tastes like but its delicious. Cold water, enough water, and a few ice cubes totally changes the flavoring compared to when I first tried it with just tap water. Good job OL

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Totally off topic but I have been using Area 51 a bit more and really like the flavor. IDK WTF it tastes like but its delicious. Cold water, enough water, and a few ice cubes totally changes the flavoring compared to when I first tried it with just tap water. Good job OL
Agree with this! I made the mistake of using too little water and it was Luke warm the other day when I was in a hurry and it was horrible.

Fridge Cold water plus at least 14-16oz (for me) and it shines

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agree with this! I made the mistake of using too little water and it was Luke warm the other day when I was in a hurry and it was horrible.

Fridge Cold water plus at least 14-16oz (for me) and it shines
Yeah I was the same way. First time I tried Area51 and ISee Fury I thought they were both gross. But this was using maybe 8-10oz of tap water and no ice.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
lol I never mix a pre in water out of the tap or filter...basically room temperature water, that's gross Andy. Minimum of 3 ice cubes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18