Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lame. Guess I will have to continue to boycott OL. Well, after I get another bottle of K1ngs Blood.

Seems everything worth a damn is being pulled and reformulated over there. Hopefully they can get some better flavoring down.

Ignite is being reformulated.
Tr1umph is being reformulated(or so we are told).
El1xer is being reformulated for the last year+.
Blood Shr3d just got pulled for a reformulation.

Re1gn made me violently sick on my two uses. Most seem to have similar experiences.

The market is saturated with both Epi and Laxo products. My company makes the later in a transdermal which I like better, and I'm pretty sure the jury is still out on Urolithin B. Or atleast I don't see much talk about it, vs hype.

Dermacrine > Super DHEA

I guess PES will get my money for Ergonine, and I'll just pick up some SL granules.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lame. Guess I will have to continue to boycott OL. Well, after I get another bottle of K1ngs Blood.

Seems everything worth a damn is being pulled and reformulated over there. Hopefully they can get some better flavoring down.

Ignite is being reformulated.
Tr1umph is being reformulated(or so we are told).
El1xer is being reformulated for the last year+.
Blood Shr3d just got pulled for a reformulation.

Re1gn made me violently sick on my two uses. Most seem to have similar experiences.

The market is saturated with both Epi and Laxo products. My company makes the later in a transdermal which I like better, and I'm pretty sure the jury is still out on Urolithin B. Or atleast I don't see much talk about it, vs hype.

Dermacrine > Super DHEA

I guess PES will get my money for Ergonine, and I'll just pick up some SL granules.
I understand your frustration with delay on Tr1umph. We made a decision to get into the protein market which put some stresses on our capital budget. The reformulations that are coming are driven by extreme price spikes and ingredient compliance rule changes. All I can promise is that I can take the collective feedback and lobby to have Tr1umph moved up the queue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand your frustration with delay on Tr1umph. We made a decision to get into the protein market which put some stresses on our capital budget. The reformulations that are coming are driven by extreme price spikes and ingredient compliance rule changes. All I can promise is that I can take the collective feedback and lobby to have Tr1umph moved up the queue.
thanks for your effort to lobby for TR1UMPH....is ign1te being reformulated too?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for your professional and calm reply. I did come in a little hot. I'm pretty big OL fan, so just a little disappointed with wait times. "It's my Supp, and I want it now."

Anyway, please do pass my concerns on, but if you really want to make me happy, help find me some old Tr1umph stock.

Reactions: GNO

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of moving forward on a reformulated Tr1umph, why not just restart production of the old Tr1umph until the OL bean counters give the new Tr1umph the green light? I may be wrong, but I think the vast majority of folks were pretty satisfied with the product as is. It was the single best supplement I was using. Sometimes you’re better off leaving well enough alone.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Instead of moving forward on a reformulated Tr1umph, why not just restart production of the old Tr1umph until the OL bean counters give the new Tr1umph the green light? I may be wrong, but I think the vast majority of folks were pretty satisfied with the product as is. It was the single best supplement I was using. Sometimes you’re better off leaving well enough alone.
I hear you man...I’d love to have Tr1umph in my cupboard too.

A few issues with doing that which in the end comes down to cost; cost to produce, time to sell, conflict with other releases, etc. Ultimately it will be a loss or tubs will be a crazy high cost and only thebigt will pay up so much

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have three sealed tubs guys. PM if interested. Trades welcome. I want the stuff to have a home as I won't be using it unfortunately.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

A few issues with doing that which in the end comes down to cost; cost to produce, time to sell, conflict with other releases, etc. Ultimately it will be a loss or tubs will be a crazy high cost and only thebigt will pay up so much
Would trimming the formula down to SL, creatine, betaine and carnitine make any significant dent it the production cost?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would trimming the formula down to SL, creatine, betaine and carnitine make any significant dent it the production cost?
We don’t want to trim. Raw material costs sometimes drive formulations unfortunately.
There’s definitely some more innovation we can and will bring to Tr1umph at reasonable costs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

probably have a hard time fitting tr1umph in your cupboard anyways-would mean getting rid of some doughnuts:yikes:...I am enjoying my run of k1ngslayer but the thought did occur to me that k1ngslayer would be a good option to stack with tr1umph!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
probably have a hard time fitting tr1umph in your cupboard anyways-would mean getting rid of some doughnuts:yikes:...I am enjoying my run of k1ngslayer but the thought did occur to me that k1ngslayer would be a good option to stack with tr1umph!!!
I heard OL is working on a new Test Booster called M1LF Hunter. I cant wait to triple dose it !!