Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY PRO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ETA on Test1fy ? Pro version was probably the best test booster that was ever released to OTC market, imho.
We are trying to hard to get it out soon for my PCT, ehh I mean for you guys. Yeah you guys.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
After two weeks of test1fy,
here are my feeling (new)

swelling of the stomach.
intestinal air.
dark stools.
good strength during work.
larger testicles.
decreased resistance to an erection.
low libido.

chrys

Awards
Low libido? where does this come from?
I am asking cause I am right now in my 3rd week of PCT after an epistane cycle. I am having nolva (20/20/10/20) and aromasin but still my blood work showed very low testo.
Is it a good idea to add this product in my PCT (or immediately after it)? My concern is that I have already killed my libido after coming out from the epistane cycle. Thanks!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Low libido? where does this come from?
I am asking cause I am right now in my 3rd week of PCT after an epistane cycle. I am having nolva (20/20/10/20) and aromasin but still my blood work showed very low testo.
Is it a good idea to add this product in my PCT (or immediately after it)? My concern is that I have already killed my libido after coming out from the epistane cycle. Thanks!
Most report HIGH libido on Testify PRO. It was designed to improve test production and libido + aid in natural anabolism via a few other ingredients. SuperPCT might be better option if you are in PCT, then transition into Testify after the SuperPCT.

chrys

Awards
Most report HIGH libido on Testify PRO. It was designed to improve test production and libido + aid in natural anabolism via a few other ingredients. SuperPCT might be better option if you are in PCT, then transition into Testify after the SuperPCT.
Thanks! Sorry I forgot to mention that I am already having OL Super PCT 10/10/10 so far. So you propose Testify after finishing nolva? I might have to extend aromasin two extra weeks after nolva is finished. Do you think it is ok to stack testify with aromasin?

Thanks again for the prompt response!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Sorry I forgot to mention that I am already having OL Super PCT 10/10/10 so far. So you propose Testify after finishing nolva? I might have to extend aromasin two extra weeks after nolva is finished. Do you think it is ok to stack testify with aromasin?

No problem man. Yes, I would use Testify after SuperPCT. I don't see any issues running Testify with Aromasin.

Let us know how things turn out for you.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thats your issue taking both as have anti e in them your estrogen is too low

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thats your issue taking both as have anti e in them your estrogen is too low
Good catch there.

It's prob moreso just the aromasin dose. I bet if he eases off the dose a bit things will improve.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good catch there.

It's prob moreso just the aromasin dose. I bet if he eases off the dose a bit things will improve.
Yep agreed 3 AI between all the products(if you count armistane, 4 if you count bulbine. Although armistane may not be an AI it can cause standard low estrogen side effects.)

chrys

Awards

bb333

Awards
  • Established
After two weeks of test1fy,
here are my feeling (new)

swelling of the stomach.
intestinal air.
dark stools.
good strength during work.
larger testicles.
decreased resistance to an erection.
low libido.
confirm again!
Low libido ...
erection is not strong enough!
I repeat, these are my new feeling when I take test1fy.
However!!!
I must point out one thing ... the change of diet!
I eat a day,
170gr of protein, 270gr of carbohydrates, 40gr of fat.
My question is,
This "problem" of libido, may be to blame for the few daily fat?
Before you start taking Test1fy, my previous diet, I ate 80gr of fat daily.
to you!

This year, for the cutting, I'm preferring lower fat, instead of carbohydrates!
this not to have performance problems in the gym, and especially to avoid emptying the muscle ahead of time.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
confirm again!
Low libido ...
However!!!
I eat a day,
My question is,
to you!

this not to have performance problems in the gym, and especially to avoid emptying the muscle ahead of time.
Well, I had HUGE libido with T-Pro, more than what I had when I was a teenager. I almost became a dangerous person... lol.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
confirm again!
Low libido ...
However!!!
I eat a day,
My question is,
to you!

Low libido for a natty on 40 mere grams of fats a day is FAR from unexpected.

CJNator

Awards
confirm again!
Low libido ...
However!!!
I eat a day,
My question is,
to you!

I've read long jack lowers estro so possibly ur estro is too low with the dhaa.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered an other bottle of Test1fy Pro. Flavor is Orange Creamsicle Sorbet..........someone tried that? The other available flavor was Peaches N' Cream Sorbet.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered an other bottle of Test1fy Pro. Flavor is Orange Creamsicle Sorbet..........someone tried that? The other available flavor was Peaches N' Cream Sorbet.
You mean Triumph? Orange is good, although I prefer peaches and cream.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Damn'it.............made a mistake in the order. Ordered Thriump instead of Test1fy.........:thinking:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn'it.............made a mistake in the order. Ordered Thriump instead of Test1fy.........:thinking:
That sucks bro. Testify pro was a limited run. It's hard to find now. We will have a regular version of Testify coming out later.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks bro. Testify pro was a limited run. It's hard to find now. We will have a regular version of Testify coming out later.
Exactly as Jebrook said it is sold out so you would not have been able to order anyways.

Feel free to email customer service if you want to modify your order.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
No, in Uk still available. My mistake. Send a mail hoping switching the products. Ordered also 2 bottle of Alphamax Xt and 2 of Brawn Formestane.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
About to finish an 8 week run of testify pro!

Should run erase pro or an AI after?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
About to finish an 8 week run of testify pro!

Should run erase pro or an AI after?
Not necessary.

How did you like your Test1fy PRO run?

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Not necessary.

How did you like your Test1fy PRO run?
To be honest it didn't blow my mind the way I thought it would, I still liked it!

I've been using it during a cut. I definitely noticed my balls felt bigger and swol haha but I didn't experience any increased libido or alpha feeling like I did when I was taking a stack of dermacrine and lj100.

Also, I think it might be the ashwaganda, but it makes me pretty tired and out of it, so i adjusted to taking it at night. Not to easy on the stomach either.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This **** has literally been emptying my insides out since the day I started. TMI I know but I've consistently had the runs since I toon my first scoop of this.
Not giving up yet if this is the worst it gets, but damn.

Reactions: GNO

macwad

Awards
  • Established
This **** has literally been emptying my insides out since the day I started. TMI I know but I've consistently had the runs since I toon my first scoop of this.
Split the dose and take it with food...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried dosing it away from caffeine? Might help as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Split the dose and take it with food...
I do.
Have you tried dosing it away from caffeine? Might help as well.
I dose it first thing in the morning and right before bed, usually at least a whole 2-3 hour time period between morning dose and first caffeine intake, and I never work out or take caffeine in the evenings anymore unless I'm cramming for an exam

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I apologize, I'll be honest ...
to me this Test1fy says nothing.
He is finishing the jar, the last days, the last dose.
The only new thing I've seen, a slight increase in the size of the testicles.
Stop.
About me does not work.

I expected:

power
libido high
increased hunger

no nothing!
disappointed!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
When I take x factor,
the strength and vascularity the note immediately.
When I take ABE,
muscle fullness, hunger rising, known immediately.
Even DAA I feel stronger gym.
Even with Epic or Follidrone ...
In short,
test1fy disappointed disappointed ... only increase the testicles ...
too little as a thing.

CJNator

Awards
I apologize, I'll be honest ...
to me this Test1fy says nothing.
He is finishing the jar, the last days, the last dose.
The only new thing I've seen, a slight increase in the size of the testicles.
Stop.
About me does not work.

I expected:

power
libido high
increased hunger

no nothing!
disappointed!
Did you do bloods? Its the only way to prove its effectiveness, how people feel on it depends on the individual. I don't noticed any of those things, yet I generally feel alpha while on this. Libido is either on or off but when its on ITS ON lol.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Did you do bloods? Its the only way to prove its effectiveness, how people feel on it depends on the individual. I don't noticed any of those things, yet I generally feel alpha while on this. Libido is either on or off but when its on ITS ON lol.
Do you know how much they cost hormonal exams here in Italy? about 200 €!

I repeat, must also accept the negative feedback, do not always work on all subjects!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Do you know how much they cost hormonal exams here in Italy? about 200 €!

I repeat, must also accept the negative feedback, do not always work on all subjects!
Nobody was rejecting your feedback. It looked to me more like asking questions and then sharing their own experience.....

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Total Testosterone only, 15 euros on average in Italy.
Free Test around 17 euros.
You're right, the times I paid 194 euro, but I also did other tests,
cortisol, vitamin d3 etc etc ...;)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Nobody was rejecting your feedback. It looked to me more like asking questions and then sharing their own experience.....
How did you end up liking your run of test1fy? Besides the runs

chrys

Awards
I just started taking testify pro as part of after-pct testo booster. I don't know its effectiveness but the taste of chocolate coffee is very awful! Any ideas on with what to mix it is welcome cause with plain water is not working!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Choco or coffee flavored protein. Tr1umph does the trick as well.

chrys

Awards
If OL can't manage with the taste then it would be better to stick to pills format and not powder! Today I mixed it with some whey vanilla protein and strawberry sorbet...this **** has still very strong taste! ?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was said from the beginning that it has a "unique" taste, from there on each one of us is different but the product is good.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
If OL can't manage with the taste then it would be better to stick to pills format and not powder! Today I mixed it with some whey vanilla protein and strawberry sorbet...this **** has still very strong taste! ?
Split the dose, take the 1 scoop at once with just a bit of water and imediattely eat some candy.

chrys

Awards
It was said from the beginning that it has a "unique" taste, from there on each one of us is different but the product is good.
Man as I said I don't judge the effectiveness of the product. I can do that as soon as I finish it. But optimise a bit the taste. I had the same issue with the mango taste of the OL Conquer pre workout. But this here is the worst taste I have ever tried in a supplement! This is of course a personal view as taste is something subjective. Please see that as a positive feedback! ☺

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man as I said I don't judge the effectiveness of the product. I can do that as soon as I finish it. But optimise a bit the taste. I had the same issue with the mango taste of the OL Conquer pre workout. But this here is the worst taste I have ever tried in a supplement! This is of course a personal view as taste is something subjective. Please see that as a positive feedback! ☺
Yes we hear you man & know it is not the best tasting supp. Due to the large number of ingredients in TEST1FY it would take too many caps to get the full dose. However, we have a condensed capsule version in production that will be available shortly and will still be pretty jam packed!.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries bro. We appreciate the feedback seriously. Unfortunately as my boy GNO can confirm, due to the multitude of ingredients and their unpleasant taste it was not possible to make a nice tasting beverage. Also, the multitude of ingredients and extremely high doses made capping unfeasible because nobody wants to swallow 20 caps a day for just one supplement. This was a limited run. The next version of testify will be capped and have a somewhat pared down profile but hopefully still be very comprehensive and effective. I know this doesn't fix the taste but just don't want you to think we were being lazy on the flavoring;).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes we hear you man & know it is not the best tasting supp. Due to the large number of ingredients in TEST1FY it would take too many caps to get the full dose. However, we have a condensed capsule version in production that will be available shortly and will still be pretty jam packed!.
Aww snap. You beat me to it brotha. I was just replying;).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im fond of the taste, it took about a week to get used to and now I just look forward to it everyday, mind you I dose one in the after noon and one around just after dinner but I seriously can't wait.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Would this be best for PCT, or would you recommend Alphamax XT or Viron.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be best for PCT, or would you recommend Alphamax XT or Viron.
This is perfect for PCT, although you likely won't find any unless you have some on hand until we come out with the capped regular version. The pro version was a limited production run. As far as Viron and Alphmax, which are both great btw, this is a much more multi-MOA approach to a test booster IMO. Old Alphamax was great. I haven't used the XT version or this testify version but the huge doses of key ingredients look to be spectacular.