Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Yup, will only use War in the future when I use BloodShr3d!
If you can get your hands on another sample pack, try a half serving. I can't handle 2 scoops (1 sample pack) of raw very well, but one scoop of raw and one scoop of war is excellent.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using it either triumph and extra SL. All good.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Day two of BSraw (and Assass1nate).

Got to say, I'm in love. 2 scoops of orange starkrush makes the world a better place.
Best feels from a fat burner I can remember. Looking forward to seeing how this cut goes with this stack.

Thank you OL! Amazing work.

Reactions: GNO
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man there's reviews make me want to get bloodshred, I'd love to sample it first though. Does anyone who works at OL know what samples they are throwing in with orders? Last two orders I've gotten ignite, which I've then gone and brought. Hoping there's a bloodshred sample this time

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man there's reviews make me want to get bloodshred, I'd love to sample it first though. Does anyone who works at OL know what samples they are throwing in with orders? Last two orders I've gotten ignite, which I've then gone and brought. Hoping there's a bloodshred sample this time
I imagine it's probably kinda random. Next time you order, go ahead and put a request in the notes or add one of the samples to your order for .01.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I imagine it's probably kinda random. Next time you order, go ahead and put a request in the notes or add one of the samples to your order for .01.
Yeah, I completely forgot too, oh well whatever I get I'm sure will be put to good use

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got tree of these bad boy comming, I will start slow with half dose, sine yohimbine can be ruff on the system!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Got a sample of Raw when I got my Sup3r 1 and I really enjoyed the sweating and warmth I got from it. I really really wanted to order 2 tubs of it when they had the Arnold sale but I lost my job and supp budget is nonexistent right now :(. Hoping for another sale soon and I might pull the trigger once my benefits or another job comes along. I'm currently on a deficity and would love to add this to my fasted lifting as I have begun IF again on a 16/8 split.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a sample of Raw when I got my Sup3r 1 and I really enjoyed the sweating and warmth I got from it. I really really wanted to order 2 tubs of it when they had the Arnold sale but I lost my job and supp budget is nonexistent right now :(. Hoping for another sale soon and I might pull the trigger once my benefits or another job comes along. I'm currently on a deficity and would love to add this to my fasted lifting as I have begun IF again on a 16/8 split.
Sorry to hear bro

Sale will come

michaelcleo

Awards
Screenshot_2017-03-24-10-35-46.jpg

Looking forward to this stack ....
Bloodshr3d war and Assass1nate, couldn't get Raw edition, was thinking adding some Rauwoscline but it's so hard to finding UK now ��

Stack will be
Bloodshr3d war
Assass1nate
VITAL1TY
Lean xtreme
Haleo On Point
AEN Ape

I notice Assass1nate likes Irisin so I'll be adding the following allso....
Aviva Nutrition fruits and greens, contains pqq.
1 serving Haleo On point with 1 serving of glycobol for the meal that's away from the Assass1nate dosage.

Just waiting on delivery of the ol supps .

The VITAL1TY is on offer at 8.99, WOW !!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order it all from nutriverse bro, that's what I did, 3 bs raw, 3 ignite and 3 rauwolscine

michaelcleo

Awards
Ordered Bogof on the ol Rauwoscline, bargain at NV, cheers.
Can't order much from USA, not a fan of the risk so 2 bottles isn't much to lose

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate I got loads shipped to Spain from there even 3 super 11 and nothing has ever happened to me

michaelcleo

Awards
I ust cant handle the suspense.... Will I get it won't i get it, will i waste 2 weeks and have to buy twice .....
Some stuff got trapped in customs for weeks once, i was out of £300 and it took me along time to get that money back, in meantime I had to buy again and live on beans so I'll never ever make a big order again from USA to UK as it's damaged me lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ust cant handle the suspense.... Will I get it won't i get it, will i waste 2 weeks and have to buy twice .....
Some stuff got trapped in customs for weeks once, i was out of £300 and it took me along time to get that money back, in meantime I had to buy again and live on beans so I'll never ever make a big order again from USA to UK as it's damaged me lol
Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we have no control over what customs does.

If you have a special request for labelling the package we can review that and hopefully accommodate you.

michaelcleo

Awards
Thanks for your compassion and the labeling info ��

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your compassion and the labeling info í*½í¸Ž
I've ordered several things from OL, and yohimbine/agmatine is banned here in the UK too and I've got my stuff through customs no issues at all, they just label it as vitamin c.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand why things like yh are banned in uk and ph aren't even melatonin is prescription only, what a joke

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Yohimbine is in this per serving?
Is it HCL??

Cannot see this info anywhere

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much Yohimbine is in this per serving?
Is it HCL??

Cannot see this info anywhere
Not disclosed to protect our pure extract of alpha-yohimbine which you can clearly see from previous posts is very potent

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
So I received a Bloodshr3d Raw sample pack from a Nutriverse order the other day, cool. Now I am a stim puss with certan things (especially alpha-y), so I usually take half the recommended serving size to assess tolerance.

This morning I weighed out the packet contents on my Powder City (R.I.P) scale and it only came to 3.54g, but the label states 4.11g. My scale is definitely accurate, so is this much variation normal? I understand contents can be a bit over or under with serving sizes, but this seems a little excessive.

Not trying to be a buttwad about it, just curious about the variance.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a sample pack of orange star crush today. I'm sweating bullets. Holy ****.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I received a Bloodshr3d Raw sample pack from a Nutriverse order the other day, cool. Now I am a stim puss with certan things (especially alpha-y), so I usually take half the recommended serving size to assess tolerance.

This morning I weighed out the packet contents on my Powder City (R.I.P) scale and it only came to 3.54g, but the label states 4.11g. My scale is definitely accurate, so is this much variation normal? I understand contents can be a bit over or under with serving sizes, but this seems a little excessive.

Not trying to be a buttwad about it, just curious about the variance.
Did you actually calibrate your scale when you got it or just started using it? The manufacturers are very very accurate vs a $20 scale lol

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Did you actually calibrate your scale when you got it or just started using it? The manufacturers are very very accurate vs a $20 scale lol
I calibrated it when I got it and I also recalibrated it because I thought something was wrong with it after weighing yesterday.

There wasn't, scale is fine.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
Appetite suppresion is crazy. I currently dose 1.5 scoops with 1 capsule of Rauwolscine AM (7:30am) and another one at 2pm. One is usually before lifting and the second one before riding my bike. I take only one dose (1,5 scoops + 1 Rauwolscine) during the week..

BurgerGawd

BurgerGawd

Awards
Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

Not sure if this has been answered yet..

Ordered the regular Conquer Unleashed instead of the stim free version by mistake. Now I'm wondering how safe it is to consume Bloodshred Raw on the same day/time.
Any info and or experiences appreciated

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends how stim tolerant you are, I've done 1 scoop each.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do 1.5 of bloodshred raw at 6am and 3 pm and then 2 scoops of CU at 8pm.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I got a free sample of this in the mail today. I honestly felt geeked for around 5 or 6 hours. I am very stim sensitive tho. I sweat bullets all day. I am also running exotherm by BLR and the combo of that and the blood shed war made me feel like I was on the magical yellow powder.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a free sample of this in the mail today. I honestly felt geeked for around 5 or 6 hours. I am very stim sensitive tho. I sweat bullets all day. I am also running exotherm by BLR and the combo of that and the blood shed war made me feel like I was on the magical yellow powder.
Sounds like a great combo.

Raw hits hard

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple of days ago took full dose of raw and got a retry great euphoria. Can't think of what I did differently otherwise would repeat that. Not euphoria that would make me do stupid but nice buzz with focus still great. Didn't feel the pain as much.

kdub83

Awards
This stuff does hit hard. I was hot and a little shaky, but it was not nearly as bad as other fat loss supps I've taken in the past. Seems like it would be great for me pre-workout. If a sale comes up and I got money I'll grab some... and use one scoop at a time.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My brother is now into week 2 of using this in the orange flavour, he finds it works really well at 1.5 scoops twice per day, he tried 2 scoops in the am the other day and had the cold sweats and strong stimulated feeling and is used to high doses of caffeine.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother is now into week 2 of using this in the orange flavour, he finds it works really well at 1.5 scoops twice per day, he tried 2 scoops in the am the other day and had the cold sweats and strong stimulated feeling and is used to high doses of caffeine.
Glad he found his sweet spot! And yeah the reason we say to start conservative and try one scoop first is because even if you're used to caffeine, we've got j. regia, eria jarensis, and rauwolscine in there too, so it's definitely more than just caffeine.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am 220 right now an my max is 1,5 scoop

1 scoop 3 time per day is great!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Hell me and my buddy (who is 320lbs) couldnt even handle a full scoop. It was just too much. Im stim sensitive tho. My max would pretty much be .5 to .75 scoop twice a day, which would make it much more cost effective for me compared to others.

rodney.mckee

Awards
Been very impressed with raw and has helped me dropped a good bit of weight.

I am going to cycle off for 4 weeks or so, any recommendations to run to bridge until another run of RAW?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been very impressed with raw and has helped me dropped a good bit of weight.

I am going to cycle off for 4 weeks or so, any recommendations to run to bridge until another run of RAW?
Assass1nate + Sup3r-7

or

Assass1nate + Sup3r-Shred

Guaranteed you will be impressed with either

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I add ephedrine?
Was thinking this exact thing as well; have 2 tubs of Bloodshr3d Raw on order and am in Canada so can easily add 24mg ephedrine hcl to each dose!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking this exact thing as well; have 2 tubs of Bloodshr3d Raw on order and am in Canada so can easily add 24mg ephedrine hcl to each dose!
Officially we can't recommend that because it's a lot of stims.

But if you have a strong tolerance I'd start with 1 scoop max to assess.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Officially we can't recommend that because it's a lot of stims.

But if you have a strong tolerance I'd start with 1 scoop max to assess.
Ofcourse, that's the plan! My summer cut doesn't officially get underway for a few weeks as i'm currently just trying to solidify/maintain the gains from my recent 3 week SD cycle. Hardest part will be waiting patiently b4 cracking open the Bloodshr3d Raw!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Ofcourse, that's the plan! My summer cut doesn't officially get underway for a few weeks as i'm currently just trying to solidify/maintain the gains from my recent 3 week SD cycle. Hardest part will be waiting patiently b4 cracking open the Bloodshr3d Raw!
I find this, once finishing my last bulk with M1T, SD, as kickers with a mix of T3st & Tr3n and short 2 week run of Tr3st which i had to stop because of nipple sensitivity scare.

I wanted to drop all excess weight immediately, i have now been cutting and some how managed to maintain a large portion around 80% of what i gained despite being / switching over to Keto and running PSMF for last 4 weeks with only one 2500 calorie, 400g re-feed day.

I feel it will always be better if bulking assisted to wait and cut assisted but it is much easier said than done.

I have also been able to maintain strength levels despite running PSMF which i find surprising, I put this down to the 2 Month PCT i ran with K1ngsblood, and the past 2-3 weeks i have been on Test1fy. along with other supps such as Follidrone 2, i also like Assass1nate and find it has worked well with EU OG alphamine, i will be running out of my Alphamine 2moro, so will be starting on my opened Hawaiian colada Bloodshr3d raw on monday followed by the 3 other tubs of Orange Sharkrush i have in raw, and 2 bottles of Ignit3.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I know it is not really recommended but has anyone had any more benefit in terms of fat loss from dosing 2 scoops am and 2 scoops pm pre workout.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Damn, I couldn't imagine adding ephedrine to bloodr3d raw. OL gave me like 6 samples on my 1st purchase from them and thought it was awesome! I think it would be way too stim heavy, and I am a stim junkie. I don't see why you would want to/ need it.
IMO

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I couldn't imagine adding ephedrine to bloodr3d raw. OL gave me like 6 samples on my 1st purchase from them and thought it was awesome! I think it would be way too stim heavy, and I am a stim junkie. I don't see why you would want to/ need it.
IMO
What about mixing it with T3 and Clen.

rodney.mckee

Awards
Just started sup3rshred this past week and running assassinate for past few weeks, results have been just awesome.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Haven't tried T3. Last time I used Clen was 20yrs ago. I won't touch it again.