Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Just had my order of Hawaiian Colada and Grape, used 2 scoops of colada version fasted 1st thing, great taste and focus boost from the 2 scoops, are you all using it at a recommended 2 scoops am and 1 scoop pwo for a max of 3 per day or doing 2 scoops am and 2 pwo.

bhl08090

Awards
Just had my order of Hawaiian Colada and Grape, used 2 scoops of colada version fasted 1st thing, great taste and focus boost from the 2 scoops, are you all using it at a recommended 2 scoops am and 1 scoop pwo for a max of 3 per day or doing 2 scoops am and 2 pwo.
I'm using CU in the morning pwo and two scoops bloodshred before lunch for my afternoon pickup. How's the colada taste?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom!
Loving the feedback Boyz, keep it coming.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 scoops orange this morning followed by 2 scoops cu stim free before My chest workout this morning all I have to say is wow my boobs feel like they will explode so full and super laser like focus

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Tried 2 scoops of Colada version this AM which was very nice tasting, and provided good level of focus.

and 1 Scoop PM, 30-45 mins Pre workout of the Grape version which was also great, a bubblegum type flavour, i find they are pleasant to consume not sickly or very artificial tasting which will make daily use for a 6-10 week cut enjoyable and to have something to look forward to using every day just like Tr1umph.

I may combine with a lower dose of Ignit3 for next years cut, would 3 caps of Ignit3 in the AM and 2 scoops of this PWO be OK / effective.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried 2 scoops of Colada version this AM which was very nice tasting, and provided good level of focus.

and 1 Scoop PM, 30-45 mins Pre workout of the Grape version which was also great, a bubblegum type flavour, i find they are pleasant to consume not sickly or very artificial tasting which will make daily use for a 6-10 week cut enjoyable and to have something to look forward to using every day just like Tr1umph.

I may combine with a lower dose of Ignit3 for next years cut, would 3 caps of Ignit3 in the AM and 2 scoops of this PWO be OK / effective.
Awesome! Glad to hear you're liking the taste and the effects!

To your first question, we can only recommend taking 3 scoops total per 24hr period. As for combining with Ignit3, you can absolutely do it the way you described! You're getting a full serving of BloodShr3d, and 3 caps of Ignit3, which for many ends up being a full serving due to its potency.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 2 scoops orange this morning followed by 2 scoops cu stim free before My chest workout this morning all I have to say is wow my boobs feel like they will explode so full and super laser like focus
I was planning to do this stack from the moment BloodShr3d got announced. Glad to hear others are trying it and liking it, too. I have a hypertrophy upper-body workout tomorrow, which will be the perfect opportunity to test it.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I was planning to do this stack from the moment BloodShr3d got announced. Glad to hear others are trying it and liking it, too. I have a hypertrophy upper-body workout tomorrow, which will be the perfect opportunity to test it.
That was my idea as soon as it was announced as well... normally I workout at night but on the weeknends I lift in the morning before breakfast

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was my idea as soon as it was announced as well... normally I workout at night but on the weeknends I lift in the morning before breakfast
But who did it f1rst?

Me! 2 months ago muhahaha!!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Sureeeeeeee we all know you have a closet full of products

josun

Awards
  • Established
I definitely recommend every one to start with one scoop. Bloodshred is strong AF

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely recommend every one to start with one scoop. Bloodshred is strong AF
I'm going back to WAR, RAW was too strong at 1 1/2 scoops. ;)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
But youre 250lbs+ and a beast!!!
Hahha yes that is true Yesterday I took 2 scoops right when I got to work 745-8 then one more scoop at 3/330 ( works it to be about an hour before my workout). So far that works the best for me

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Discovered I can't really use RAW :(. I thought Rauwolscine wouldn't affect me quite like Yohimbine but it did :(

I love WAR though! Awesome energy, focus, appetite suppression and euphoria.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Discovered I can't really use RAW :(. I thought Rauwolscine wouldn't affect me quite like Yohimbine but it did :(

I love WAR though! Awesome energy, focus, appetite suppression and euphoria.
I'm the same way. RAW wrecked me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try it at one scoop guys!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But who did it f1rst?

Me! 2 months ago muhahaha!!
Show off. :tongue1:

Well, I've tried Bloodshr3d RAW stacked with CU SF twice now and it's official... it's the GOAT Pre-Workout. I did 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops, and 1.5 scoops was perfect. Just absolutely amazing. Laser focus, endless energy, massive pump...completely soaked in sweat at the end and looking sup3r shredded.

Sucks that some guys are sensitive to Rauwscoline...I'm sure you'll be able to sell it if it comes to that. With how good this stuff feels, buyers should be easy to come by.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
My bloodsh3d is on the way and I can already tell that's it's my new leg day pre workout!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Show off. :tongue1:

Well, I've tried Bloodshr3d RAW stacked with CU SF twice now and it's official... it's the GOAT Pre-Workout. I did 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops, and 1.5 scoops was perfect. Just absolutely amazing. Laser focus, endless energy, massive pump...completely soaked in sweat at the end and looking sup3r shredded.

Sucks that some guys are sensitive to Rauwscoline...I'm sure you'll be able to sell it if it comes to that. With how good this stuff feels, buyers should be easy to come by.

What flavours are you all stacking together?

Definitely something I'll look at getting in the future.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm the same way. RAW wrecked me.
I combined 3 scoops with some Diesel Test with Y and I had a mini panic attack.

But 3 scoops without it I was fine. So there is some heavy Y going on in the RAW.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I combined 3 scoops with some Diesel Test with Y and I had a mini panic attack.

But 3 scoops without it I was fine. So there is some heavy Y going on in the RAW.
Welcome to a good extract of alpha-y. FYI, a lot of companies use crap extracts of yoh

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to a good extract of alpha-y. FYI, a lot of companies use crap extracts of yoh
That probably explains my reaction lol. I've had stuff with alpha-y before and didn't have the same reaction.

Even though it's a negative for me, it's a testament to the quality that OL brings to the table.

Reactions: GNO
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not advise 3 scoops...EVER

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure 3 scoops of RAW would have me curled up in the fetal position, chilled, shaking and drenched in sweat.... And I Iike alpha y. Don't get me wrong, I'm very impressed with it so far, but I think I'd be afraid to go above 2 scoops...

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
I'm willing to trade one of Hawaiian Raw for anyone's War edition in any flavor. should have ordered one of each.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure 3 scoops of RAW would have me curled up in the fetal position, chilled, shaking and drenched in sweat.... And I Iike alpha y. Don't get me wrong, I'm very impressed with it so far, but I think I'd be afraid to go above 2 scoops...
Youtube vid or negs

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would not advise 3 scoops...EVER
Ok, I read the label that 2 scoops (= 1 serving) has 250mg caffeine and that's usually far lower than what I take for energy supps. It's why I was dosing 3.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I read the label that 2 scoops (= 1 serving) has 250mg caffeine and that's usually far lower than what I take for energy supps. It's why I was dosing 3.
It has more stims than just Caffeine though...be careful with that.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You would have felt like you were on crack at 3 scoops, was it the Raw version??

Alexv78

Awards
I just tried 3 scoops. Was actually going to ask about it on another thread, about the side effects. I'm shivering so much and I feel like my internal organs are corroding. 10/10.

Alexv78

Awards
Q & A for OLYMPUS LABS BLOODSHR3D - RAW EDITION

In all seriousness, I'm never going to take 3 scoops again. Currently sat at work freezing my ass off. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

josun

Awards
  • Established
I Was taking 400mg of caffeine daily before. I Thought I had a pretty high stim tolerance took two scoops of bloodshred way stronger than I expected . Don't go over two scoops bro

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going back to WAR, RAW was too strong at 1 1/2 scoops. ;)
Mmm.....It seems potent, let's see if it can hits me as well. Currently on IGNIT3 5 caps ed and 3 espressos ed, btw I sleep like a baby at night lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mmm.....It seems potent, let's see if it can hits me as well. Currently on IGNIT3 5 caps ed and 3 espressos ed, btw I sleep like a baby at night lol
Ohh Lu, be careful brah. This stuff is potent. Me to you

Alexv78

Awards
Can any of you tell me if Bloodshr3d RAW, or any of the stims within can cause acne? I've had a pretty bad outbreak on my face

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I can take 600mg of caffeine, 15-20mg of yohimbine and go workout, with blood shred two scoops had me shivering!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No joke. Even the WAR version is pretty potent. I love it.