Q&A for OL UK SUP3R-SHRED

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So that means each capsule contains 150mg of Artemisia Iwayomogi Extract? If so, then 1 cap taken 2 times per day before meals?
Yep

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The website says to take 1 capsule 3 times a day before meals; this is wrong?
Yes there was a typo in the write-up which is what you're looking at on the site. The ingredient panel states 2 caps = 1 serving

Dersu86

Awards
Does it have to be taken before / with meals? I usually don't eat breakfast, so I would basically be taking it on an empty stomach with the first meal some 4 hours away. Would this be ok?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it have to be taken before / with meals? I usually don't eat breakfast, so I would basically be taking it on an empty stomach with the first meal some 4 hours away. Would this be ok?
It shouldn't be an issue.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
xtyler, do you have any idea based on research how strongly this will inhibit mTOR as an AMPk activator?

Thanks,

Crowbar

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
xtyler, do you have any idea based on research how strongly this will inhibit mTOR as an AMPk activator?

Thanks,

Crowbar
Just so I can follow what's the Concern ? Sorry for question just wasn't sure if it was a positive or negative inhibiting mTOR

Thanks

Dersu86

Awards
I thought that they're mutualy exclusive, so if something activates AMPk it inhibits mTOR and the other way around. You can't have both.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any input as to how one may "feel" on this? If we are comparing this to Cardarine... I felt lethargic on that except for when I was engaged in endurance activites, in which case it was certainly beneficial for endurance.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I thought that they're mutualy exclusive, so if something activates AMPk it inhibits mTOR and the other way around. You can't have both.
AMPk will inhibit mTOR but it's not an on off switch. mTOR will likely be lowered due to AMPk but not "shut off".

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Thanks,

Crowbar
A PPar delta agonist and ampk activators are two different things. Sort of like comparing a compound gw to AICAR (in the drug world). I wouldn't worry about this inhibiting gains. It really isn't as simple as increasing ampk activation inhibits mTOR (in relation to skeletal muscle).

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love the science discussion in this thread. I was planning on using this on the back 4 of my 8 week 1/epiandro cycle.
Is this wise?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the science discussion in this thread. I was planning on using this on the back 4 of my 8 week 1/epiandro cycle.
Is this wise?
should be fine

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Is this wise?
Caution, by the end you will end up shredded af though

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I ordered myself 1 bottle of sup3r shred and 1 bottle sup3r 7 last night. I started my sup3r epi about a week ago. Looking forward to adding these in. Ol always delivers legit stuff.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any input as to how one may "feel" on this? If we are comparing this to Cardarine... I felt lethargic on that except for when I was engaged in endurance activites, in which case it was certainly beneficial for endurance.
So I guess that would be a no..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I guess you didn't read my post (#54) in this thread sharing our internal testing.
Gotcha. So this implies that if one felt lethargic on Cardarine..they would feel the same supplementing with this. Hmmm...may be worth a try anyway...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha. So this implies that if one felt lethargic on Cardarine..they would feel the same supplementing with this. Hmmm...may be worth a try anyway...
Not necessarily but it's possible

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Are these shipping now ? Thought I had read it would start on 4th

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Are these shipping now ? Thought I had read it would start on 4th
I'm curious about this 2... have this and sup3r 7 ordered and I got an email a couple days ago saying that my order is being processed but I haven't received any tracking information yet.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Got it thanks for the quick response

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
So if sup3r shred ships week of January 9th and sup3r 7 3rd week of January. I assume they will be shipped separately on said dates?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
So if sup3r shred ships week of January 9th and sup3r 7 3rd week of January. I assume they will be shipped separately on said dates?
If placed in the same order, they should ship at the same time. The latest date.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Awww that sucks... I hope their worth the wait

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Awww that sucks... I hope their worth the wait
OL is yet to let me down, so needless to say that I've already ordered some as well. Counting my chickens before the hatch

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
OL is yet to let me down, so needless to say that I've already ordered some as well. Counting my chickens before the hatch
Me too... ol has always been 100 percent for me. I'm really looking forward to the Sup3r shred and sup3r 7 combo.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
You can ask for them to be shipped separately if you want. Just need to pay for it.
Thanks for your help man. I'll just wait. Good things come to those that wait.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just grabbed a bottle from nutriverse will start most likely on arrival and will be first experience with a true ppar

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you enjoy it mate.
Yea, been plateaued fat loss wise at 10-11% for months and tried everything to break thru so hopefully this kicks me over the edge. Debating on jumping on origin too which I have on hand. Been waiting to use it tho idk why lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, been plateaued fat loss wise at 10-11% for months and tried everything to break thru so hopefully this kicks me over the edge. Debating on jumping on origin too which I have on hand. Been waiting to use it tho idk why lol
Origin is a great product, but I would wait to use it a different time so you can sort out what is doing what

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Has the release date changed only asking as nutriverse now says SUP3R-SHRED (Expected release date is 27th Jan 2017)

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Placed mine 2nd of Jan for sup3r 7 and sup3r shred... the thing that sucks is the sup3r 7 was available Jan 9th but won't get both till end of jan.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Hey GNO!!! any info on sup3r shred affecting blood sugar levels? It says on the info it switches your body from using glucose to lipids for energy. Does this have any positive or negative impact on the bs levels. As I am going to be running this with sup3r 7 once it ships out and I am a diabetic. Thanks

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lynks8 Olympus Labs UK 131
Jebrook Olympus Labs UK 100
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179