Q&A For OL UK Sup3r 19

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any in house testing done on this yet?
I haven't used it yet. Plenty of anecdotal logs of other 19 Nor Andro products on AM to compare to. Our 19 is higher dosed and has a great delivery system as well so results should be even better than others'.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With real Deca (from the infamous 'Deca Dick') you always read/hear to run more Test than Deca. I wouldn't run it solo. I'd have Sup3r-4 along side at a good dose. JMO.
The trend in these past few years has been the exact opposite: low Test and high Deca/Tren. Most people feel and perform better. High estrogens level coupled with Progestagenic activity seem to be the root of all issues, not an overall lack of androgenic activity.

Vict

Awards
I'm on trt (testoviron d 250, 1 shot every 2 weeks)
will it cover the lethargy?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update on S-19: production delay - no ETA

If you ordered S-19 with other items please contact [email protected] if you would like to split your order.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this a prohormone or an andro? I got no idea ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is this a prohormone or an andro? I got no idea ��
Current "Andros" *are* Pro-Hormones. DHEA based compounds that convert to the target hormone in 2 enzymatic steps. In this case 19-Nortestosterone/19-Norandrostenolone AKA Nandrolone/Deca

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S-19 is in stock & shipping out today!

sespress

Awards
Your resellers (like nutriverse) are being shipped to as well?

alexcb

Awards
I'm planning a light cycle and am wondering what the difference between 1-andro an 19nor is result wise. I know 1-andro, I could expect 6-10lbs during an 8 week cycle.

alexcb

Awards
I've been out of the country for the past three months, mountaineering, so I'm out of the loop in terms of new releases. My planned cycle was this before seeing the release of 19nor.

Weeks 1-8
Sup3r-1: 330mg
Sup3r-Epi: 1000mg
Kings Guard: Per bottle

Pct:
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Kings blood: Per bottle

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been out of the country for the past three months, mountaineering, so I'm out of the loop in terms of new releases. My planned cycle was this before seeing the release of 19nor.

Weeks 1-8
Sup3r-1: 330mg
Sup3r-Epi: 1000mg
Kings Guard: Per bottle

Pct:
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Kings blood: Per bottle
Looks perfectly fine for lean, hard high quality gains.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would 19nor add to the stack? What would the difference be if 19nor were replacing 1-andro?
Adding 19-Nor would make size gains larger but *maybe* not as dry.

nick76

nick76

Awards
Anyone run this yet, looking to see what higher doses of 19-nor can do.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone run this yet, looking to see what higher doses of 19-nor can do.
How high are you planning on running it? Solo run or stacked with something else? I'm not sure if there's feedback on high doses yet, but remember that Sup3r-19 utilizes S-SEDDS so bioavailability will be enhanced versus the same dosage without that delivery system. Anyway, even on low doses there are joint benefits, and I'd expect to also see muscle fullness and reasonably dry mass gains.

Reactions: GNO
Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Would stacking EPI & Nor-19 for 8-weeks be a good combo for a recomp?
Just looking for a mild cycle.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Any hair loss sides related to it?does it convert to dht?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any hair loss sides related to it?does it convert to dht?
19-nor is a nandrolone precursor, and should be one of the better compounds for not causing hair loss, assuming you are not already using Finasteride to combat the issue (in which case don't run it, since that may change what happens to nandrolone and could potentially be a bad combination for your hair).

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your answer guys,let me ask you one thing more..of course everyone is different but in ur opinion which of the 2 products can cause more hair loss,sup3r 19 or sup3r 11?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your answer guys,let me ask you one thing more..of course everyone is different but in ur opinion which of the 2 products can cause more hair loss,sup3r 19 or sup3r 11?
I wouldn't expect hair loss to be a big issue with either one. Sup3r-19 might be marginally better in that respect, unless you are using Finasteride, in which case Sup3r-11 would be better for preventing hair loss in that case.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Where are the sup3r-19 logs? Anyone running this yet?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When the due date was changed to "Who Knows", I took OL up on the offer to exchange it. I'm guessing a lot of people did the same.
But like you, I'm also curious. Sure haven't seen much about it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was there something in particular you want to know? I'm not sure if there are any logs on Sup3r-19 specifically, but there are logs on other 19-nor products and ours uses S-SEDDS to improve delivery. My guess is the first thing you'll notice is joint benefits (this is fast...would not surprise me if you have a reduction in any existing joint pain in the first few days), followed by muscle fullness and some mass gains. It's not as strong as some of our other andros, but it's also very low in sides and it stacks well if going that route.

Reactions: GNO
Adam1

Adam1

Awards
I have run a bunch of OL stuff and I know the company is legit. This compound...not so sure. Just looking for feedback from people who have run it. The joint thing sounds good. If I run it, will be beside one or two other compounds. Thanks for the reply.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have run a bunch of OL stuff and I know the company is legit. This compound...not so sure. Just looking for feedback from people who have run it. The joint thing sounds good. If I run it, will be beside one or two other compounds. Thanks for the reply.
My guess is the first thing you'll notice is joint benefits (this is fast...would not surprise me if you have a reduction in any existing joint pain in the first few days), followed by muscle fullness and some mass gains ... very low in sides
^^^This is my anecdotal feedback. Run solo, 1 cap per day preworkout (which is not ideal due to short half-life but IMO it's probably dosed a bit high for women to use two caps, at least for the first time).

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Jebrook hey man, looks like the people have spoken and want to see some logs. Any logging opertunitys avalible? I'm getting ready to do a run soon and want to roll with 19&epi. I'll log the crap out of the 19 if you guys toss me some ;)

sespress

Awards
I ran a BSL product a while back, didn't notice anything BUT joint improvement. Actually though that was one of the most welcome effects I've ever had. Helped me push through some injuries IMO. I've got a bottle of OL's at home but it's gonna chill until another cycle. I don't know about it being run solo either - I think you run into that liver enzyme conversion issue where theres a ceiling on how much will convert, and how long it'll hang about so it won't be great solo and higher doses might not help (I'm basing this on information I've heard anecdotally for 4-andro for instance, so take that with a grain of salt).

sespress

Awards
When the due date was changed to "Who Knows", I took OL up on the offer to exchange it. I'm guessing a lot of people did the same.
But like you, I'm also curious. Sure haven't seen much about it.
I got mine from Nutriverse but I think I just told them to send it when they could and cannot remember the turn around time. How long'd you wait? You ordered direct?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine from Nutriverse but I think I just told them to send it when they could and cannot remember the turn around time. How long'd you wait? You ordered direct?
Yes, I ordered direct when it was originally launched. I can't recall when I switched it out, but I want to say it was late February early March ish. I know it was almost at the end of my andro cyle.

sespress

Awards
Yes, I ordered direct when it was originally launched. I can't recall when I switched it out, but I want to say it was late February early March ish. I know it was almost at the end of my andro cyle.
Ah yeah that does suck.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I ran epi&19 a couple months ago, was aiming at an 8-week run. I had some health crap pop up (non related to the Andros) and the doc gave me an RX so I cut the run short. I really didn't know what the RX and the Andros would do together, so I decided to play it safe. However, I stopped at the 5th week, which sucked because that crap was kicking in. My strength slightly went up, and my weight jumped. One major plus for me was my sex drive was super high, when I ran andro 1 it was tanked around the 4-5 week, but not with 19. Anyways.... I am def. planning to run 19 again, but this time ill roll with 3 pills per day vs 2. Maybe OL will need loggers, what do you say VO2Maxima :)

sespress

Awards
Damn bro that's like my pneumonia during last PCT. Talk about bummer, I lost a lot during those two three weeks, and Prednisone seemed to erase my fat loss (alebeit very temporarily).

I decided to save it and toss it in during my next cycle where joint support was called for and insufficient. But I'm running one of the sdmz blends (old school one) and my joints have been good so I never cracked it open.

IMO the Andros are light enough you can probably pile it into almost any stack, so it's like relegated to a "support" status.

BUT that's all based on the bsl product - 'abnormal' or something (name eludes me) and it was mega pricey. I ended up loving the joint effects but didn't go more than 4 weeks before switching to different stuff.

I'll wager OL has the better product here, delivery system and such is very different.

Is it like not selling? I hear nothing about it.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I'm not sure why its not more popular or doesn't seem to be selling as much. My only guess is some guys report it hit thier sex drive hard, but andro 1 is more anabolic and many still take that. I'm not sure what's up with that.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro that's like my pneumonia during last PCT. Talk about bummer, I lost a lot during those two three weeks, and Prednisone seemed to erase my fat loss (alebeit very temporarily).

I decided to save it and toss it in during my next cycle where joint support was called for and insufficient. But I'm running one of the sdmz blends (old school one) and my joints have been good so I never cracked it open.

IMO the Andros are light enough you can probably pile it into almost any stack, so it's like relegated to a "support" status.

BUT that's all based on the bsl product - 'abnormal' or something (name eludes me) and it was mega pricey. I ended up loving the joint effects but didn't go more than 4 weeks before switching to different stuff.

I'll wager OL has the better product here, delivery system and such is very different.

Is it like not selling? I hear nothing about it.
Not the most popular unfortunately....a mix of uneducation & skepticism IMO.

CobbledPath

Awards
Hi there, I just picked up the 3 (the 2 get 1 free deal) bottles of Sup3r 19 from NV and was wondering how to dose an 8 week cycle with Sup3r 1 and Sup3r 4 dosed @ 330 per day.. Would running Sup3r 19 @ 220 a day be ok and should 1/4 be lowered? Leading up to the cycle I've been cutting weight and looking to do a lean re-comp. Im 38 and this is probably my 5th cycle over the years.

And lastly, would topical DHEA be helpful or overkill ? Cheers :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there, I just picked up the 3 (the 2 get 1 free deal) bottles of Sup3r 19 from NV and was wondering how to dose an 8 week cycle with Sup3r 1 and Sup3r 4 dosed @ 330 per day.. Would running Sup3r 19 @ 220 a day be ok and should 1/4 be lowered? Leading up to the cycle I've been cutting weight and looking to do a lean re-comp. Im 38 and this is probably my 5th cycle over the years.

And lastly, would topical DHEA be helpful or overkill ? Cheers :)
Running Super 19 at 220 mg will be just fine stacked with S1 and S4 at 330 mg respectively. And with that third bottle you can play with higher dosing or longer duration if you like. You can add Super DHEA if you want but I think the S4 would handle the test base issue just fine.

CobbledPath

Awards
Running Super 19 at 220 mg will be just fine stacked with S1 and S4 at 330 mg respectively. And with that third bottle you can play with higher dosing or longer duration if you like. You can add Super DHEA if you want but I think the S4 would handle the test base issue just fine.
Thanks for that, I’ll hold off the DHEA for now then..

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Id just run 3 pills a day for 2 months, and get extra jacked!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any feed back on this? Who has actually ran it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lynks8 Olympus Labs UK 131
Olympus Labs UK 494
Olympus Labs UK 629
Olympus Labs UK 187
Olympus Labs UK 179