Q&A For HPScience GLYCØSHIELD

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And WWE superstar Johnny Gargano getting in on the action!
dsade2

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will definitely be picking up glycoshield and a blood sugar monitor when I start an MK 677 run

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my second night in a row testing with two caps.

2 caps taken at 8:15 with a BG of 74

40 minutes after taking 2 caps

~2 hours after eating a 1650 calorie meal

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe we will have a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic logging Glycøshield here soon

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We’re now offering free shipping on all orders over $100

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
✳ NEW STACK AVAILABLE! ✳

HPScience and Innovapharm have teamed up to bring you the MOST potent stimulant and caffeine free fat loss stack currently available on the market!

The combination of Enduralean Stim Free and Lipøshield will attack fat from all possible angles with a variety of effectively dosed and studied ingredients

PLUS get a free HPS MyMix2Go with all orders.

Available in 3 flavors:
Fuji Apple Pear
Lemon Italian Ice❄
Acai Berry

Only $54.99!! Limited Quantities Available—Order exclusively at https://hpssupps.com/products/enduralean-sf-liposhield-stack-free-mymix2go?variant=6321789075488

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does this product increase vascularity as well as some other GDAs do?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
It’s on my list to try for sure! Glycoshield gets great reviews. I’m currently using C&P ******** for those special meals, I’m interested to compare

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s on my list to try for sure! Glycoshield gets great reviews. I’m currently using C&P ******** for those special meals, I’m interested to compare
Not much of a comparison. Just look at the labels. Why use a product that doesn’t disclose % extracts / is vastly underdosed when it comes to the actual GDA ingredients

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Not much of a comparison. Just look at the labels. Why use a product that doesn’t disclose % extracts / is vastly underdosed when it comes to the actual GDA ingredients
Fair enough. There are a lot of people on here that love it. If Glycoshield blows it away then great! That means even bigger cheat meals! Lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough. There are a lot of people on here that love it. If Glycoshield blows it away then great! That means even bigger cheat meals! Lol
10,000 calorie challenge. Had a few people doing it on Instagram with the Shielded Stack :) and they woke up down 2-3 pounds the following day

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
10,000 calorie challenge. Had a few people doing it on Instagram with the Shielded Stack :) and they woke up down 2-3 pounds the following day
Man I could have used it for my last bday! I didn’t track but I think I would have been closing in on that mark. I ate soo bad ALL day! It was great Bday is in May, could be a great time for it

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I could have used it for my last bday! I didn’t track but I think I would have been closing in on that mark. I ate soo bad ALL day! It was great Bday is in May, could be a great time for it
Hit me up for a bday discount when you’re ready ��

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To piggy back on the birthday comment....

I shared my experience with chedapalooza. My birthday was back on Feb 27. I hit up IHOP for breakfast, Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch, Olive Garden for dinner and finished the day with a slice of cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and some birthday cake my kids made me.

I took around 10 -12 caps (total) of Glycoshield before my meals, throughout the day. Also, I took two scoops of Liposhield before each meal as well. I did not track my weight however, I was not bloated or experienced any stomach discomfort. The next day, my wife made the comment of how "its not fare how you can still be so lean after eating all that sh*t!"

Obviously, the stack works! At random times throughout the day at work, I think to myself, why does it feel like I have a pump.....then I remember I took GLycoshield before I ate. Definitely notice the increase in vascularity as well.

Cheda definitely nailed this GDA and created a hell of a product!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To piggy back on the birthday comment....

I shared my experience with chedapalooza. My birthday was back on Feb 27. I hit up IHOP for breakfast, Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch, Olive Garden for dinner and finished the day with a slice of cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and some birthday cake my kids made me.

I took around 10 -12 caps (total) of Glycoshield before my meals, throughout the day. Also, I took two scoops of Liposhield before each meal as well. I did not track my weight however, I was not bloated or experienced any stomach discomfort. The next day, my wife made the comment of how "its not fare how you can still be so lean after eating all that sh*t!"

Obviously, the stack works! At random times throughout the day at work, I think to myself, why does it feel like I have a pump.....then I remember I took GLycoshield before I ate. Definitely notice the increase in vascularity as well.

Cheda definitely nailed this GDA and created a hell of a product!
Thank you for this x100000

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How critical is taking glycoshield 20-30 minutes before meals? On several occasions I took it on an empty stomach 1 hour before I ate. Did taking it so long before I ate negate the gda effects when I did finally eat?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How critical is taking glycoshield 20-30 minutes before meals? On several occasions I took it on an empty stomach 1 hour before I ate. Did taking it so long before I ate negate the gda effects when I did finally eat?
No, but 40-60 mins would be the max before I’d consider taking more if I missed the meal timing

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Glycoshield is quite impressive. I used it through my recent all inclusive 8 day vacation (basically an 8 day long cheat) and barely gained a pound. I'd like to pick up some more but besides the HPS website I'm having a hard time finding it (which doesn't surprise me as it's awesome). Can someone point me in the right direction to pick some more up?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycoshield is quite impressive. I used it through my recent all inclusive 8 day vacation (basically an 8 day long cheat) and barely gained a pound. I'd like to pick up some more but besides the HPS website I'm having a hard time finding it (which doesn't surprise me as it's awesome). Can someone point me in the right direction to pick some more up?
Wow thank you for the feedback and really so glad to hear how well it worked for you. At this time our website is the only place Glycøshield can be purchased, yes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycøshield is currently sold out and we will have more in 4-6 weeks with a pre order sale soon

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s time to meet your new favorite carbohydrate control and cheat meal support supplement, Glycøshield!

Glycøshield represents the pinnacle of a multi-faceted weight management, nutrient partitioning, carbohydrate controlling supplement! Glycøshield is clinically formulated with 6 specifically extracted and precisely dosed ingredients designed to help you control your blood sugar levels, prevent fat gain, and #BeatTheCheat while allowing you to enjoy all of your favorite foods—and we mean ALL of them, even your favorite sugary alcoholic beverages, wine, and beer!

What does GlycoShield do?

The list of benefits that both scientists and users have found from the ingredients in Glycøshield is downright astounding!

If you would like a more in depth look at each ingredient you can check out our Ingredient Spotlight section where we break down all of the science behind what makes our Shielded products so effective!

Here are just a few cliff notes for each of the ingredients that make up Glycøshield:

Garcinia Cambogia: Can suppress appetite, metabolize fat, and block excess fat accumulation. This ingredient ensures that excess fat that is consumed is not stored, and your current body fat stores are burned as energy.

Berberine HCL: Regulates blood sugar levels, mimic effects of diet and exercise or caloric deficit (without actually doing either!), increased breakdown of sugar (glycolysis), improve metabolism and base metabolic rate (number of calories burned in one day). Berberine does it all, but most notably it has the ability to increase the calories you burn in one day, even if you’re not exercising!

Salaretin: Controls blood glucose levels and blocks absorption of carbohydrates. Oh yes, carb blocking is a real thing with Salaretin. It has the ability to block the absorption of carbohydrates and prevents storage of excess glucose which means your body gets rid of any carbohydrates not used as energy!

Banaba Leaf: Anti-Obesity Effects, Prevention of excess glucose and fat accumulation. Another key ingredient that helps to prevent excess carbohydrates and fats from being stored. This ingredient plays a big role in our #BeatTheCheat philosophy by moving that cheat meal through the body not storing it as fat.

GS4 Plus: Weight loss, Glucose manipulation, carbohydrate blocking effects. Yes, we have TWO ingredients in Glycøshield that can block the absorption of carbohydrates. GS4 Plus also has the ability to lower triglycerides (fatty acids) in muscles and organs, while also blocking the absorption of sugars.

Olive Leaf Extract: Prevention of weight gain, lowering of blood pressure, antioxidant/anti-inflammatory effects. Olive Leaf extract has been shown to prevent weight gain, even if you aren’t trying to diet! It has also been shown to lower blood pressure over time, and provide a powerful antioxidant effect that removes toxins, and reduces systemic inflammation (the leading cause of chronic illnesses).

In short, Glycoshield ensures your body is only absorbing the carbohydrates you NEED to keep energy levels consistent through the day, while blocking everything you don’t need from being stored as body fat. All the while providing cardioprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory effects for you as well.

For many who experience inflammation or swelling after cheat meals or cheat days filled with high carbohydrate / processed foods. Don’t feel tired, sore, or guilty, Beat the Cheat with Glycøshield and the Shielded Stack!

Who is GlycoShield for?

• Men & women over the age of 18 looking to help control blood glucose levels through carbohydrate manipulation
• Individuals who may have a high resting blood sugar level
• Individuals who consume a high carb diet
• Anyone looking to utilize their carbohydrates more effectively regardless of diet style
• Health and fitness enthusiasts who wish to get more out of their workouts, improve energy and achieve a better “pump”
• Anyone looking to lower bodyfat while enjoying their favorite foods and snacks
*(These claims have not been authorized by the Food and Drug Administration. Claims are based off of published studies, clinical trials, and anecdotally tested evidence)

Glycøshield can be used in a variety of ways with different diet types, or no diet at all! While useful under any circumstance, we still recommend you follow the dosing protocol listed below so you can get the most out of your bottle of GlycoShield:

Directions for use: Consume the following suggested serving 20-30 minutes prior to meals based on carbohydrate content of the meal.

Less than 50g: 1 cap
50-75g: 2 caps
75-150g: 3 caps
150g+: 4 caps
*You may take up to 12 caps per 24 hour period

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh no, I'm running low! Is the eta still 6/25 for the new batch?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now available internationally thru suppremacy.com!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any issue combining this with Evomuse Defuse?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m seeing that olive leaf extract should be taken with meals. Am I losing some benefits of that by taking it 20 minutes before meals?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m seeing that olive leaf extract should be taken with meals. Am I losing some benefits of that by taking it 20 minutes before meals?
Nope. Well within the effective time frame, you’re all good!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Q&A For HPScience GLYCØSHIELD

QQ start by saying love the product and have used it for some time my go to.

That being said my caps have always been clear with a greenish product in it. The latest batch I just received today was more brown has something changed? Photo below. Just want to make sure all is good with these

IMG_3105.jpg

Thanks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
QQ start by saying love the product and have used it for some time my go to.

That being said my caps have always been clear with a greenish product in it. The latest batch I just received today was more brown has something changed? Photo below. Just want to make sure all is good with these

View attachment 179192
Thanks
Hey— yes, everything is the same. When we did QC upon taking this batch in I immediately noticed the difference in color. We test every batch third party for starters and everything checked out. The color difference came from a variation in the corsolic acid sourcing is all. Highly standardized extracts can come with some color variation. It usually goes unnoticed bc other brands will use colored capsules so you don’t see the color of the raw materials from batch to batch.... but those capsules have dyes and additives that I refuse to invest myself or let to others use... not in our products :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18