CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Super pleasing results here man!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
It's reviews like these that motivate myself and the rest of R&D to put in the hours of research and testing to bring out good products that actually benefit the consumer.
Thanks bro.
No problem. You guys literally discovered/created a gem.

I can really only recommend one improvement and thats taste (strawberry kiwi)

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Seriously good stuff. It's a bit crazy how time slows down. It feels like I'm working out so slow but I'm done in half the time and no shortness of breath whatsoever. .

There is no crash at all. Luckily the crazy gym feeling does go away later cuz I couldn't go work like that ha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Q & A for CONQU3R UNLEASHED - Stim version

Quick run down for me- although it was my first day it was a very well rounded pre. Great energy, focus, endurance, and pumps. For me it was nothing like craze or og detonate; it wasn't even really like a dmaa product. However, it was a very gradual focus and clean energy that continued to build for upwards of an hour. It then leveled off and I was definitely in the zone with tons of focus and energy. It Had a more of a clean nootropic effect than a stimmed out jittery effect. Pumps and endurance were also on point.

For first try it's definitely a 9 or 9.5 out of 10 across the board in every category except taste. Taste was a 5 but I don't really care because effects outweigh the taste a hundred times over. I had mango flavor btw. We definitely have a winner here though :) I still have og detonate and dmaa products I use and this will definitely have its place in my regular rotation-the comprehensiveness of the formula makes it hard to beat.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No absolutely no crash. I would say that there was a noticeable "peak" at which the euphoria was highest, but it never crashed below baseline. Its almost 6 hours after first sip and I am still buzzing really well. I am extremely talkative and have not felt this way since taking craze. I have no clue how OL did it but the new stim is very prominent in its effects.

Another thing is that its not jittery at all. I was never anxious. I was confident, collected, and euphoric. In addition, my strength was increased substantially. It seemed like lactic acid build up was almost non-existent

I also gave two scoops to my fiance and she noted the euphoria and strength increasing effects as well. Now that I know how good this stuff is, I am making her buy her own tub
Thanks for your feedback mate. This is exactly what we were looking for: actual performance enhancement without jitters/anxiety.
Be powerful rathen than just "feel" so!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another thing is that its not jittery at all. I was never anxious. I was confident, collected, and euphoric. In addition, my strength was increased substantially. It seemed like lactic acid build up was almost non-existent
However, it was a very gradual focus and clean energy that continued to build for upwards of an hour. It then leveled off and I was definitely in the zone with tons of focus and energy. It Had a more of a clean nootropic effect than a stimmed out jittery effect. Pumps and endurance were also on point.

For first try it's definitely a 9 or 9.5 out of 10 across the board in every category except taste.
Appreciate the feedback fellas. This is exactly how I feel about our new stim formula. Clean energy. Very noticeable without being jittery.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Holy geez. Just used the CU for my first fasted cardio session in a while. I knew of offered stellar focus for my lifting sessions. So, I wanted to give it a shot today too. I have never been that focused during a cardio session....EVER. I went 10 mins past my typical workout time & barely noticed. I didn't realize how hard I had pushed myself until I stepped off the stair master & had to go puke (sorry for the TMI). I came straight home & took a shower & am still cruising on the nice euphoric feeling the CU offers...almost 2 hrs after it kicked in. I love this stuff!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback fellas. This is exactly how I feel about our new stim formula. Clean energy. Very noticeable without being jittery.
it's definitely a legit pre. Will be ordering a few more tubs just to have once strong gets it. Friends are already trying to steal it from me after I hooked em up with a serving.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that an orange I see?

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447120413.172826.jpg

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
you are correct!

Krushed Kandy will also be available this week, and samples shortly thereafter!
This is going to make a LOT of people happy (and pumped...literally haha)

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap just hit a bench pr and for six reps today! My last rep was my strongest too. 365lbs and I'm 6'8.

You guys should pass samples out like candy to hook the masses!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap just hit a bench pr and for six reps today! My last rep was my strongest too. 365lbs and I'm 6'8.

You guys should pass samples out like candy to hook the masses!
Samples are on the way!

aasdferic

Awards
gotta finish two tubs of demigod conquer before I can justify buying unleashed and the reviews are killing me....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't received any email, has it started?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes ... It is under way fellas. Are you signed up for out newsletter on www.olympus-labs.com? If so, check your spam boxes.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People who have not received the secret code can pm GNO for the goods

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my code. Can't wait to order!!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just did myself, 3 stim free and 1 stim to go with my other 3 stim. Awesome hook up guys BIG Thanks!!

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hockeyaus33 Clear pms Son!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Insane insider price for sure

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is the actual deal or can't anyone say? I put a bottle in my cart and it came out to $30 before shipping so I think that is decent, but nothing spectacular. Do you save more the more you purchase?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the actual deal or can't anyone say? I put a bottle in my cart and it came out to $30 before shipping so I think that is decent, but nothing spectacular. Do you save more the more you purchase?
No, you save the same amount per bottle..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is flat rate shipping, free swag, etc.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is flat rate shipping, free swag, etc.
Wait! free swag?!?!

I-N-S-A-N-E

OL obviously has no regard for profit margin so get on this before we realize what we've done here lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, you save the same amount per bottle..
Meh, not all that great a deal to be honest. The regular price once it hits online stores (Nutraplanet, TGB, Nutriverse) will be around $35 right?

Thanks for the reply though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But, don't get me wrong I will gladly spend $30 on a pwo and especially this one because it is packed with quality. I just don't see it as wow what an unbelievable sale/insider.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But, don't get me wrong I will gladly spend $30 on a pwo and especially this one because it is packed with quality. I just don't see it as wow what an unbelievable sale/insider.
You are paying 24.50 a tub if you factor in shipping yes 30$ but if you buy 2 its 27.49 with shipping, 26.49 for 3, 25.99 for 4, etc.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Interested in the Krushed Kandy and Lemon Rox flavors.... Can anyone from OL give me suggestions on HydroMax?? It usually doesn't sit well and I'd probably be interested in using this at two scoops. More water?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so... could any rep rank the 4 flavors? thanks ^^
A little early I would say because KK & LR just came out and I like to get a few in first. Also, taste is subjective so you might get several diff answers here.

ATM - Personally my preference is
1 - KK is King
2 - Lemon
3 - Mango
4 - Stw-Kiwi

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in the Krushed Kandy and Lemon Rox flavors.... Can anyone from OL give me suggestions on HydroMax?? It usually doesn't sit well and I'd probably be interested in using this at two scoops. More water?
Is it std glycerol that doesn't sit well with you? Because glycerol gives me the .... Lol

Hydromax is waaaay better tolerated, but more water would my suggestion if both cause you a problem.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Is it std glycerol that doesn't sit well with you? Because glycerol gives me the .... Lol

Hydromax is waaaay better tolerated, but more water would my suggestion if both cause you a problem.
Yeah Hydromax can give me issues as well........ Dang I just might have to experiment because I am intrigued by everything else about the formula.
Thanks for the reply!

Matt

Gwyndane

Awards
also 1 more question, the coupon can be applied only once.. correct?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and am gonna try Krushed Kandy and Lemon .... Thinking I'll start off with 20oz of water along with what I drink with my intraworkout.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
How much roughly is that new stim in a serving?