PYROBATT and MAX BULK! Friends or foes?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Chest day was pretty amazing. Im only at 3 soft gels but my flat bench is up 5 lbs and im at 11 reps so next week ill be moving up and im adding a little size.

My squat is up 5 lbs and I noticed a lot more power outa the hole. Teardrop is getting more defined thanks to max bulk,Jefferson squats,flexed pointed leg extension and wide stance leg press.
Killer combo if you want more leg action.

I tend to be able to add more volume on maxbulk sooner than other phs. Deff has great endurance.

Today is back,bicep and forearm/grip. Yes im training grip the day before deads. Arrest me .
I agree On the endurance

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so no prs on shoulder day. Had to get done early for a meeting.

Im up 10 lbs on my rows. Significant to me atleast. But other than that I stayed the same.

Im up another pound. Going to up calories by 150. Been busy at work hence these quick updates

My balls arent shirnking and libido is boosted? Strange for a 19 nor haha!

No side effects except more oily skin.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear your PM's

I am still undecided between which one I want to take...I am looking for something comparable in strength and size gains to the likes of 10-15+... I mean a cycle of Hdrol and LMG will get 15lbs on you for cheaper price... not that price is the issue, but I am hoping this stuff is strong enough...or should I stack it with something?

Will both products produce same gains?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clear your PM's

I am still undecided between which one I want to take...I am looking for something comparable in strength and size gains to the likes of 10-15+... I mean a cycle of Hdrol and LMG will get 15lbs on you for cheaper price... not that price is the issue, but I am hoping this stuff is strong enough...or should I stack it with something?

Will both products produce same gains?
Pms cleared

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest day I went up in weight. 5 lbs on bench.
My weighted pull ups I got to 8 reps with 35! Wholey crapp!

Leg day had a massive leg press pr. Another 10 on each side which is 20 lbs total. Up to almost 4 plates

My tear drop seems to be getting larger. Wide stance legpress and feet flexed pointing toes outward on the leg extension.

My biceps are growing which is a problem area for me.

My traps are definitely getting bigger. I work on tempo the first 3 sets of shrugs. First a very intense fast 15 reps and finish with a slow ear touching 8 to 12 with heavier weight.

Deadlifting shall be today along with shoulders. I dont expect a dead pr cause im going off of the rack finally and lifting off the floor. Wish this tall drink of bulk good luck

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deads went well. Work is crazy. Pr on over head press. Up 10 lbs and up 15 on deads.

My xmas tree is bulging brothers and sisters. Lower back is something I dont look at often. Its growing like crazy!

Chest and leg updates tomorrow

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long tomorrow lol.

Bench stayed the same. I went up 10 lbs on dips. Playing with tempo atm. My flat bench is done fast with little rest time. My incline is done slow and controlled.

Legs pr in a major wayyyyy!
Squatting 275 deep deep in the hole up from 250 when I started. I believe my depth has improved significantly. Even had a pr with weighted crunches.

Back and biceps went good. Single arm cable rows are the **** when you finish up. My back has definitely grown more which is surprising because im a chest/back/leg genetic freak but they seemed to stall for the longest time.

Shoulders was heaven. I went up another 5 lbs in the military press and I had enough oomph left to throw in an extra lateral raise. Surprised cause my shoulders have always lacked strenght.

Grip is impressive. If you dont train grip I must suggest picking up plate pinchs. 2 5 lbs plates for 50 seconds makes you lift eaiser. My elbow pain has gone away sense I started training grip.

For those of you just joining welcome

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Sickens me the gains PH give! Lol those are big improvements on squats, killin it!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
No change in leg day this week. Im downing 3700 calories by the way. Feel hungry still.

Acne decided to show after what? 4 weeks? * estimate. *

Libido has no change nor does ball size.

Good run so far!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final update on the 26th brothers! Stay tuned!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for final review

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final update.

Heres the thing you have to realize is you only get as much as you put into these products and I gave it everything ive got. Up 8 pounds and all lifts have increased in weight. 20 lbs gained on flat bench. My squat has improved the most at a whopping 25lbs.

My diet was as follows
3700 calories *as now. Started at 3200*
35% protein
45% carbs
20% fats

I highly recommend max bulk for anyone looking for size. The things that grew the most were my lower back ,Traps back and bicep. I can see more xmas tree action than ever before. I love the ph gains haha! Ive got a little more to go on this train but in 30 days I have 8 more pounds with little to no bodyfat change. Simply amazing. This was only at 3 caps too. Perfect thing to use before my upcoming 24 week cut.

Side effects wise I had an increase in libido,no prolactin issues and unlike the delivery system from primordial preformance's andro series no stomach or heart burn issues.
I did notice a little water retention today. 4 weeks and none untill today is impressive considering the compounds.
No oily skin as of yet
Agression was definitely up and I felt ready to fight at any turn

Thanks for the opportunity Androfactory has given me and thank you for following along.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Final update.

Heres the thing you have to realize is you only get as much as you put into these products and I gave it everything ive got. Up 8 pounds and all lifts have increased in weight. 20 lbs gained on flat bench. My squat has improved the most at a whopping 25lbs.

My diet was as follows
3700 calories *as now. Started at 3200*
35% protein
45% carbs
20% fats

I highly recommend max bulk for anyone looking for size. The things that grew the most were my lower back ,Traps back and bicep. I can see more xmas tree action than ever before. I love the ph gains haha! Ive got a little more to go on this train but in 30 days I have 8 more pounds with little to no bodyfat change. Simply amazing. This was only at 3 caps too. Perfect thing to use before my upcoming 24 week cut.

Side effects wise I had an increase in libido,no prolactin issues and unlike the delivery system from primordial preformance's andro series no stomach or heart burn issues.
I did notice a little water retention today. 4 weeks and none untill today is impressive considering the compounds.
No oily skin as of yet
Agression was definitely up and I felt ready to fight at any turn

Thanks for the opportunity Androfactory has given me and thank you for following along.
Thanks for the solid and honest review partner. Just goes to show like you said...higher dosage doesn't always mean better gains in the end when smart training and diet are dialed in. Good numbers!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Wow nice final review 8 lbs with no fat is pretty impressive concidering how cut you are and I'd kill for those strength gains in just 30day I've spent 6 month of hard work to accomplish less.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
These product aren't like methyls that make you put on a bunch of water weight that you don't keep. Also there a lot less surpressive than most methylated oral making it easier to keep your gains

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much of it will you lose tho?
No one can answer that until pct is done. Also depends on the individual (pct, diet, training)

But nad also had a good point

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
No one can answer that until pct is done. Also depends on the individual (pct, diet, training)

But nad also had a good point
This!

Doesnt matter what you run ...you need a solid regime when coming off any cycle...which includes PCT supplements, training, diet and rest.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Pretty good gains. Had very similar (less weight) but was able to keep the few I gained.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like you ran a very thought out cycle. You took a great product and used it to the best of it's ability. I'm sure your pct is on point so you should completely keep your gains. Nice job man and great review!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice log! Up 8 lbs. in 4 weeks is great especially with a non-methylated prohormone.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
solid review pyro. max bulk looks like a legit product.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did PCT go? Do you feel upping your dose to 6 caps while on cycle or doing 3caps at 8 weeks would of returned more gains?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did PCT go? Do you feel upping your dose to 6 caps while on cycle or doing 3caps at 8 weeks would of returned more gains?
Waiting 3 weeks for bloodwork. Stay tuned. I think its going very well!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloods coming next friday!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you get this done regularly just to keep an eye on things? Sounds pretty cool
Always. I get free bloods. I have a brain thingy. Wont try and spell it haha but needless to say free bloods when I want them. I'm going to be playing around with ostraine for 24 weeks here pretty soon. My big cut. Ima also inject hcg and taking t3. Also im gonna be using 8 weeks at full dose of lean cuts in the last 8 weeks when im reverse dieting.

Bloods will be done at the end of that too. Ima be a lab rat so to speak. I will say this. I have seen bloods from 2 different people showing 30+weeks of use ostraine. I should also say in no way is this needed ever if you aren't going to compete one day. I am planing on it so dont copy me. Dont try this at home

Anywhos....bloods aren't hard to get with no insurance. Easy if you see the sticky here.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'll be curious to see how things look. Are you going to lay everything out?

Pre blood work
Cycle details
PCT
Post blood work

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be curious to see how things look. Are you going to lay everything out?

Pre blood work
Cycle details
PCT
Post blood work
Yes. Are you talking for my cut or max bulk?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see it for Max Bulk... late to party here!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always. I get free bloods. I have a brain thingy. Wont try and spell it haha but needless to say free bloods when I want them. I'm going to be playing around with ostraine for 24 weeks here pretty soon. My big cut. Ima also inject hcg and taking t3. Also im gonna be using 8 weeks at full dose of lean cuts in the last 8 weeks when im reverse dieting.

Bloods will be done at the end of that too. Ima be a lab rat so to speak. I will say this. I have seen bloods from 2 different people showing 30+weeks of use ostraine. I should also say in no way is this needed ever if you aren't going to compete one day. I am planing on it so dont copy me. Dont try this at home

Anywhos....bloods aren't hard to get with no insurance. Easy if you see the sticky here.
24 weeks of ostarine... let us now how that goes man!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established

Most of that stuff just goes over my head so I wouldn't even contemplate going there lol all the best tho! :)

Be interesting to see the results tho!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off topic while we wait.

Sledge hammer swings are replacing my side bends.

Grip plus glute and core training for the win. Also full body but emphasis on these 3 for me. Diagonal swings.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I need to give hammer swings a try one of these days.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
No worries. Both will have bloods
This if you can always looking for complete information on a cycle. You can tell a lot more then when some one says " I must not be to shut down my balls barely shrunk" lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This if you can always looking for complete information on a cycle. You can tell a lot more then when some one says " I must not be to shut down my balls barely shrunk" lol
Or my favorite. "my balls are back! Full and round! Means it worked!"when describing pct. Some guys dont even get testicular atrophy on dbol of all things! I will say however you will notice low test symptoms.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloods are back! 701 ng/dl before was 843 but as everyone knows you should take 8 weeks off if you do a 4 week cycle. Time on +pct.

Quick post,need to get back to work! Ill more when I get home tonight or tomorrow! Lh and fsh were normal e2 was normal.

Complete recovery it seems!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Unreal!!!...great job!!

Your PCT was what again?...simply OTC?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unreal!!!...great job!!

Your PCT was what again?...simply OTC?
Yess sir. Ergotest,nolvadern xt,dpol,and ursolic acid*oral route 300 mg active*

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yess sir. Ergotest,nolvadern xt,dpol,and ursolic acid*oral route 300 mg active*
Also take peak beta + as a staple. So the extra lclt is good.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to follow up. Those are some impressive numbers how long into PCT where they taken

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to follow up. Those are some impressive numbers how long into PCT where they taken
4 or 5 weeks. I was also on it 4 weeks.
Kept 6 lbs at the lowest dose on the lowest ammount of time. Impressive!