Pushing the Limits - 7 Weeks on Epi

rabz

rabz

Awards
Maybe I missed it but how much actual EPA and DHA are in your fish oil?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed it but how much actual EPA and DHA are in your fish oil?
It says 300mg per 1000mg capsule. Is that bad?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

I felt much more energized and motivated today. Workout was good. I didnt weigh myself today but will again on Mon.

I think that I might keep the dose at 45mg/day for another week and see how things go. I know a lot of people say that they didnt see the strength gains with epi until the 3rd week anyway so I thought maybe I should give 45mg a bit longer to see how the strength gains go this week.

Total cals = 2834
Pro = 299 = 43%
Cho = 225 = 32%
Fat = 77 = 25%

rabz

rabz

Awards
It says 300mg per 1000mg capsule. Is that bad?
Not so much that it's bad but that you want to be consuming at least 3grams of actual EPA/DHA and not just 3 grams total oil.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Not so much that it's bad but that you want to be consuming at least 3grams of actual EPA/DHA and not just 3 grams total oil.
Guess I'll be upping my doses then lol

rabz

rabz

Awards
Lol! That's what I do. I was paying like 26 bucks for some that had a gram per serving but it was cheaper to just up the doses on lower concentrated pills.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
You could also try cissus for the joints. I know you said you have a glucosamine/MSM supp but the cissus works wonders. Google it and read some reviews.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
You could also try cissus for the joints. I know you said you have a glucosamine/MSM supp but the cissus works wonders. Google it and read some reviews.
Thanks for the tip. I think I am going to pick some up and see how it works for me.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Weighed in at 210.5lbs today. (+6.5lbs)

Had an awesome workout today. My strength is shooting up right now! I have started working out 2 on 1 off instead of 4 days each week. My recovery ability is insane. I never feel sore anymore, and my muscles always feel strong. Not like how usually the day after a workout your muscles might feel a little "jelly" like. Its awesome! Im loving it!

No major sides at all. A little bit of acne, but it isn't too bad.

My libido is still good.

I really couldn't be happier with the way this cycle is going so far.

Diet macros:

Total cals = 2882
Pro = 291 = 41%
Cho = 244 = 34%
Fat = 79 = 25%

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ostarine is a Research chem. look it up

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Be careful if you decide to run osta in your pct. Doses over 20-25mg can cause some shutdown. Which you obviously dont want to have happening during pct.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah use the taper down method Gregg set me up with a great plan!! Last week of cycle 25mg/1st week of pct 25mg/20/20/15/10/10. I'm in week 4 everything's going smooth. I'll get bloods done in a few weeks to make sure

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
6mg is really low, and it takes two weeks to kick in so for three weeks there is nothing helping. I disagree with this method. But everyone responds different. So this may of worked well for him.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Yea I don't have any personal experience with osta, I was just impressed by his results at such a low dose. It is definitely much lower a dose than most others use during pct. And what worked for him won't necessarily work for others.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like to stay away from all hormones in pct- including dhea,

I do think the 11-oxo bridge is useful from cycle to pct

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

WOW! Strength is WAY up now! I did squats today and I usually work within a rep range of 5-7, adding weight when I hit 7 reps for every set. Well last week I had hit all 7 reps on each set and so I was due to increase the weight for today. I usually go up by 5lb increments but today added 10 lbs. Usually after adding weight I cannot hit 7 reps on all sets, but today the weight felt so light I got 8 reps on my first 3 sets and 7 reps on the 4th set! Thats a 10lb +3 reps increase from last week! I felt like I could have easily added another 10lbs and gone for the lower range on my reps but I was kinda nervous about adding any more than 10lbs in 1 week.

After all of the research I have been doing on osta I am seriously thinking about picking some up and including it in my PCT. I am still not sure on how I would want to dose it yet, I am going to keep looking at logs and try and get a better idea of how I want to dose it.

My joints are actually feeling better now too. So thats awesome! Overall I really feel great, not run down at all. I just feel like a beast all the time. I love it!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

The strength gains that I experienced on Wed (day 18) must have been a fluke or something because my last 2 workouts I haven't had the crazy strength gains that I did on Wed. I mean, its obvious my strength is up, just not through the roof.

I am going to be upping the dose to 60mg/day starting tomorrow.

As far as sides go, I have broken out really bad the last 2 days. It seems like every time I look in the mirror there are new pimples on my face. Also, not sure if its the epi or not but it has been hard to fall asleep the last few days. I feel really wound up/energetic before bed. Luckily I havent experienced any back pumps or shedding which I am really happy about.

I am having my bf% checked this week so I will update on weight/body comp changes later. But judging by the mirror I would say I have put on some lean mass while dropping some bf.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. Things have gotten really busy for me and didnt have any extra time to get online.

So, since upping my dose to 60mg strength has been good but I will be able to make a better conclusion about strength/endurance after this week once I have hit all muscle groups. Vascularity keeps getting better, but that might also have to do with me getting leaner.

As far as sides go at 60mg/day, I have broken out really bad on my chest/shoulders/back. It sucks but its not going to make me drop the dosage back down. Also, been feeling tired a lot, and yawning. One final thing but not sure if this is the epi or not but last night I had really bad night sweats.

Body comp is improving. At the start of this cycle I was 204 with 14% bf. As of Mon, I am 211 with 12.8% bf. So my lean mass has increased by about 8.5lbs and I have lost about 1.5lbs of fat. I should note that I had been going pretty low carb before starting the cycle and have increased them since starting the epi. Could glycogen stores increasing cause a "artificial" increase in lean mass reading?

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear the BP is in check! I know once epi doses get to 60+ some people have issues with bp. (I guess some have issues at even low dose though too...)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BP is at 122/73 today. So even at 60mg the cycle support is keeping things in check.
good to hear my blood pressure was good on my last cycle when I used cycle support, it was even low many times toward the end. I was very lean and this helps a ton

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Weight today was 216 lbs. (+12 lbs)

I have been considering bumping my dose up to 75mg/day for the 6th and 7th weeks. I am kinda curious to see if 75mg gives any increase in strength or if I am already at the top of the threshold for the strength gains on epi.

I still have virtually no sides other than a lot of acne, but one thing that has me a little worried is at night when I lie down I have a heavy heartbeat, like I can feel my heart beating throughout my body. Kinda like a throbbing sensation if that makes sense.

Even though I have gained 12 lbs I look a lot leaner than I did at the start of the cycle. I kinda transitioned from the recomp diet I had been following to more of a lean bulk over the last week.

BP last night was 126/68. Systolic is getting a little bit higher but I wont be worried about it unless if it gets over 130 for a couple days straight.