PURUS Muscle Marinade Testers NOW!

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
Cant wait to find out tomorrow! I check it the board EVERY morning before heading to the office.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok it's thursday....give me some good news in the midst of this 12 inche snow hurrican

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Purus Punch
2. Jacked and DominATP
3. No
4. I am in contest prep and your not going to find many people that are as dialed in with diet and supplmentation. What I am looking for is something to keep my aninmal rage as the calories get lower and the fight gets tougher.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Today is the day gentlemen!! Good luck to everyone! :cheers:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Canadians are out of luck this time around :-/ Sorry guys

APPS CLOSED

Give me until this evening to sort through the apps, latest be in the morning :)

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards

APPS CLOSED

Give me until this evening to sort through the apps, latest be in the morning :)
AGH longer?! Ha, just messing. I have checked up atleast 10 times this morning..lol...good luck with the apps GRAMBO!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
w00t!

good luck to all, but i hope i'm one of the FORTUNATE FOUR! (patent pending)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
waiting....leaving this page open, keep hitting the reload button for the rest of the day then

ndeserranno

Awards

APPS CLOSED

au... Samples for losers? :)

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
awesome,i will keep checkin in!!i am stoked to possible trying something first before wasting anymore money,gotta have a preworkout supp. next to protein its a must have!!!thanks i will keep my fingers crossed and hope to get into the club:)

JayDGreen1

Awards
Not sure if this is to late or not but....

1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice?
Purus Punch

2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran?
NO-Explode, SuperPump250, Jack3d, NaNO Vapor and Ange Krush

3. Have you used Purus Products before?
Yes, Halovar, e-Pol, Organ Shield and Recycle

4. Why choose me?
I have been waiting for this since Brandon e-mailed me the White Paper on it. I am VERY excited to see what it is all about. I am expecting awesome things from it. Flavoring is almost as important as as how well it works. It can make or break a product success in such a fat portion of the supplement market. I would give honest and constructive feedback.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WINNERS

Panther77
JoeBo
Capnsavem
DreamWeaver

Hit me up with your shipping info and will get it out ASAP.

I wanted to pick a lot more and it sucks picking people honestly...... everyone had good apps but there were some lower post counts. That doesn't mean anything but last two giveaways I have done (1 here 1 somewhere else) I had no one review **** when I gave some people a chance who were lower post people. So they ruined it for you sorry guys lol

As soon as I can get samples going or know where to get some I will post it here and in the purus area.

Congratulations to the winners.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there were some lower post counts. That doesn't mean anything but last two giveaways I have done (1 here 1 somewhere else) I had no one review **** when I gave some people a chance who were lower post people. So they ruined it for you sorry guys lol
Honestly, I expected this. I don't mean that in any way towards you, I completely understand. Either way I look forward to reading the logs from those who did receive one!!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get this started, will post a link in here when I get the product and get my log fired up! looking forward to this, thanks Purus!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Ill be looking up the reviews!

ndeserranno

Awards
congrats guys!

Hmm, Grambo can you keep us losers updated if there will be samples, MM looks really promising.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't say that i'm not disapointed, will say congrats guys, some familiar names so i'm sure we'll get some good and honest reviews

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
:dump:! thats all i can say. well congrats to the winners, im in as well for the samples, this stuff looks good...:hitit:

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
im bummed but when in doubt stick with what you know works best?i dont know how to get points?i am not good with computers and dont have hours a day to sit in front of one trying to figure it out.but appriciate the knowlege you guys have maybe someday i can get a smileyface to dance

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do! Actually will email owner tonight on samples.

I'm disappointed I couldn't give more guys :(

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I completely understand Purus picking more familar people to do logs. I watched another one of their logging opportunities and they got screwed. Def interested in watching the logs though. No doubt in my mind that Grambo will do his best to get others some samples to try. He is good people in my book.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thanks for picking me Grambo!

don't worry guys, i'll bring you a good log with valuable feedback about this highly-anticipated product!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the selection. Can't wait to give this one a try.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to winners. Look forward to the reviews.

And if there are samples I would like to be on that list.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
update on shipping Grambo?... i wanna take a week off my current preWO before i start it so i'm trying to time it...

thanks man

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got e everyones info out yesterday. Should ship today.
.....except Panther, had to take yours back for being from Norman.

Jk hahaha

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also quick Warning: The White Paper write up is included in the bottles (if not changed) and it's folded up in there. Be VERY careful as in forsight it was a bad idea as powder got in the papers and could easily lose some. So be careful and don't pull it out quickly. You'll need to dump it back in.

Sorry from Purus. Rectifying it at the moment.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
awesome man thanks-

thats cool about the white paper- i'll be glad to have a paper copy to have friends read over too.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
caved and bought two tubs of this stuff today. can't wait to try it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity, I read the white paper and I like the direction taken to come up with the formulation. As my energy gets lower, due to calorie restriction and becoming leaner by the day, I will need a boost to get me through. This will be an excellent test for this product.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a pretty stim tolerant person and this stuff gives me one ofthe best stim feelings ever and it's just two sime ingredients. It's clean and long lasting. Like you amost HAVE to toto the gym after taking it. Time flew by yesterday and I Sven went longer than normal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a pretty stim tolerant person and this stuff gives me one ofthe best stim feelings ever and it's just two sime ingredients. It's clean and long lasting. Like you amost HAVE to toto the gym after taking it. Time flew by yesterday and I Sven went longer than normal.
Just what the doctor ordered... I don't normaly use stims for every workout but it's time to put it into overdrive!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
who's Sven?... u guys an item? :booty:

j/k :trout: