PURUS LABS....New PreWorkout?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I saw a little something and havent heard on here yet... what/when is this new preworkout that is coming out?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
yep....I got the news from Facebook. sounds like they have a very good replacement for Muscle Marinade...

From their Facebook page:
"New preworkout coming out next month boys...INSTANT vasodilation through true NO production...ConDense with Nitratine coming at y'all!"

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I wasn't a fan of the marinade..... Little strong for me. Bad memories.

Tmac29

Awards
yea I took a half scoop of marinade and thought i was gonna die.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chickens!!!! I just scoop it out with a spoon and eat a tub or two for breakfast!!! Lol no seriously I never tried it haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Chickens!!!! I just scoop it out with a spoon and eat a tub or two for breakfast!!! Lol no seriously I never tried it haha
Like a man!

yea I took a half scoop of marinade and thought i was gonna die.
It's not for sissies, that's for sure.

--Budman I am disappointed in you bud.... :(

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade is without a doubt my favorite pwo.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I scared for sure of the marinade! It strong ... Well it was my second preworkout supplement I ever tried. So that may have been the issue, I also had the grape(discontinued right?) flavor was a little off.

Aaron ... Disappointed? Who brought up the new preworkout? Looks like I was faster than you on that one ;p

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I scared for sure of the marinade! It strong ... Well it was my second preworkout supplement I ever tried. So that may have been the issue, I also had the grape(discontinued right?) flavor was a little off.

Aaron ... Disappointed? Who brought up the new preworkout? Looks like I was faster than you on that one ;p
I am going to rep myself for bringing it up too!

Hahahahaha you guys have some good products, at least that's what I read I the reviews and logs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Howdy gave u a link to my thread I started. Also Purus speaks, then Grambo & then me; if he's not around I take the next seat as the man in charge, so I spoke. Nice try though.
I was disappointed thought you would ask a rep 1st or at least post in the Purus sup company area....
Just busting ya balls though.... Guess I'll go ahead and rep ya for the Purus love!

Edit: ok you're @ 6grand happy now. ;)

J19891

J19891

Awards
Really didn't strike me as any stronger than the other 1,3 PWO's. What really impressed me was the inclusion of the aminos. Marinade was a beast for fasted training during a cut.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Really didn't strike me as any stronger than the other 1,3 PWO's. What really impressed me was the inclusion of the aminos. Marinade was a beast for fasted training during a cut.
Hell ya glad you enjoyed it!