Purus Labs Halovar Review

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
So you replace halodrol with ashwagenda and price it at $120 so suckers can buy it! Really impressive...

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always been a purus labs fan, but damn, this is a bit expensive for a test booster?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was really looking forward to using this but they would have to lower price significantly. Just thinking it needs some vitamin k on the side and should be good to go looks solid I think.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
PES multivitamin has the same 600g of ksm ashwagenda for $20, what are they thinking?!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was really looking forward to using this but they would have to lower price significantly. Just thinking it needs some vitamin k on the side and should be good to go looks solid I think.
Yea that would be solid. I personally use a k and d3 blend

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason it’s priced so high on their site is likely so their retailers can sell it at $30-$40 less.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Why would anyone consider this when you have Olympus labs testify and kingsblood for 30-40$?! I am assuming they made a mistake with the price and added a zero, it should be $12 max...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still working thru the product. Even tho it’s fairly straight forward we want to have at least two weeks before beginning to put together thoughts.

Purus just provided a 10% discount which is halo10 thru their site

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still working thru the product. Even tho it’s fairly straight forward we want to have at least two weeks before beginning to put together thoughts.

Purus just provided a 10% discount which is halo10 thru their site
I just saw a deal on Nutraplanet on this for $60, but damn that's still expensive. Maybe throw in some logging opportunities on this (wink wink) so people can get some thoughts on it, but with Vector being all the rage, i don't know if people are gonna pay more for something else? Again, i'm not trying to bash the company, i love their products and always have

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. That’s a decent price, but I definitely agree that vector is where it’s at. I don’t believe Purus can run logs here... I’m not sure if they’re sponsors.

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
This is just sad in so many ways.

Extremely overpriced test booster with a banned PHs name.

Shame on any company that uses these deceptive tactics like this because unfortunately some guys are going to fall for this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you replace halodrol with ashwagenda and price it at $120 so suckers can buy it! Really impressive...
As long as the name is same ..... gainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for n00bs

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Halovar. Lmao, what Chodey Foster thinks of this stuff. Be a man and get some Halo from the UK, and get some Var from the biggest guy or girl in your gym. Suckers. I'll post updates once I run real Halo with Var here in 6 days.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halovar. Lmao, what Chodey Foster thinks of this stuff. Be a man and get some Halo from the UK, and get some Var from the biggest guy or girl in your gym. Suckers. I'll post updates once I run real Halo with Var here in 6 days.
Probably better suited for the Anabolic forum homie