Pursuit of Perfection featuring BLR+Perform Max+Olympus UK

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
It's been a while since I've done a log on AM so I figured why not!

What I'm running the next 2 monthish..

-Black Lion Research Exotherm 2 pumps ed split
-Perform Max Oxymax 2 caps ed
-Perform Max Alphamax 4 caps ed
-Olympus UK Cardar1ne starting at 14MG and will adjust

I'm running various pre's, Myokem mTOR PRO post workout, multi, creatine, fish oil among others I'm forgetting at the moment.

I'm running a keto diet at the following macros
Protein 150g
Fat 200g
Carbs 30g

I'm not consuming any post workout shake with whey, instead I'm opting for whole foods. I've been taking protein powder daily the last 6 years so I want to see how my body reacts without it. I'm utilizing a replenishment of carbs around every 10 days.

I have everything on hand, still waiting for Nutraplanet to ship my Cardar1ne. I've been on Exotherm the last 2 weeks and really enjoy 2 pumps. Oxymax and Alpha max I've been on the past 2 weeks as well and loving the combo, highly reccomemended.

I'll fill in info as I need to in this posting because I know I've forgot things. Now to start this log and get things rolling!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude, that's quite the stack, how has all that forskolin treated you?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Damn dude, that's quite the stack, how has all that forskolin treated you?
Loved it so far,I only have a couple weeks left of the Alpha/Oxymax. Never had an issue with it like others. Always been a great recomp add on.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Guess I could post my current stats...

Ht:6'2
Wt:230
BF: 16%ish

Will do measurements of some sorts tomorrow for a final comparison and photos as well.

I've been fluctuating in weight by a 10lb margin lately. I can weight between 230-240 each morning it seems. Being on a low carb keto diet my weight will remain more constant with little to no glycogen retention. I've been training fasted also which is a big change for me that has required some adjusting. 6am without my protein and oats has been a bitch.

I'm obviously aiming for a fatloss goal. I'm following Kris Gethins 12 week training at the moment. Recovery without whey post workout these past couple weeks has surprisingly been good to me, hope it stays that way.

I'll go ahead and post today's workout in the next post.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
8/10

DB Bench 2x10,2xF 75
DB Fly 1x10,2xF,1xDSF (Drop set to failure) 30/25
Incline DB Fly 1x10,2xF,1xDSF 30/25
Cable Fly 1x10,2xF,1xDSF 70/60
Tricep Pressdown 1x10,2xF,1xDSF 100/80
RG Tricep Pressdown 1x10,2xF,1xDSF 90/70
Giant Set
Head Smack 3x7 55
Skull Crusher 3x7 55
Rocker 3x7 55

Used PreJym this morning so you know the workout was awesome. Maybe I'll throw Conqu3r into the mix tomorrow, its been a while and needs some love. Even at 2 pumps a day Exotherm has my joints dry as hell, made my giant Tricep set a pain. Loving the drying out and vascularity its providing. I really enjoy it more then I did formestane at this point.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
8/11

RG Pulldown 4xF 120
WG Pulldown 4xF 140
1 Arm DB Row 4x10 75
Romainian Deadlift 4xF 225
Hammer Curl 4x20 25
Ez Bar Curl 4x15 75
Preacher Curl Machine 4x12 70

Nothing else to really report until I get my Cardar1ne in, one day lol.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
8/12
20 min steady state cardio
Superset
Leg Extension 4x20 120
Hamstring Curl 4x15 120
Hack Squat 4x50 135
Lying Leg Curl 4x20 80

2 mile jog

Man efff this workout, those hack squats had my legs ready to fall off, not looking forward to the DOMS to follow.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
10 days since my last carb refeed so might as well do it right!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
8/13

SM BTN Shoulder Press 4x8 135
Hammer Strength 1 Arm Press 4x8 55
Superset
Lat Raise 4x8 20
BTB Lat Raise 4x8 15
DB Shoulder Shrug 4x8 65
Face Pull 7x15 100

Love the volume of face pulls to finish the workout. Cardio Friday and Saturday to finish the week off.

Still waiting on my Cardar1ne from Nutraplanet. Been a week since I ordered and still no shipping, not sure what's going on there.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Start of the week so you know it was chest day!!!

DB Bench 2x10 75 2xF 80
DB Pullover 4xF 55
DB Flt 3xF 35 3xFwDS 35/25
Cable Overhead Extension 3xF 100 1xFwDS 100/80
Tricep Dips 4xF
Superset
DB Skullcrusher 4xF 25
Close Grip Pushup 4xF
Bench Dips 4xF

Another awesome workout, diet has been **** and everything but keto over the weekend. Really need to get that part in check before my GW comes in. Thinking of already abandoning plans and adding in 250g carbs since GW is suppose to help utilize it best.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
8/18

Reverse Grip Pulldown 4xF 140
Wide Grip Pulldown 4xF 150
One arm DB Row 4x15 55
Pullup 4xF
DB Curl 4x20 25
Hammer Curl 4x20 25

8/19
Superset
Lat Raise 4x12 20
Front Raise 4x12 20
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 4xF 140
Rear Delt Raise 7x15 20
Standing Calf Raise 5x20 225

Cardio has been slow steady state the last couple of days my energy has been crappy. Eff low carb diets, changing that this weekend. Got my GW (Cardar1ne) in and I'll be adding it next week.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Completely failed at updating my workouts but here's what's been going on.

Diet is completely changed, forget keto and low carb and ****.

Current macros
Protein 250g
Carbs 250g
Fat 80gish

I'm not adding in extra fat, just taking what I get from protein and leaving it at that. Usually between 70-80g.

Still using the same training protocol. Finally got my Cardar1ne in and running 14mg for this week, will up to 21mg starting Monday. Obviously with it being week 1 I haven't noticed much of an effect. Endurance seems to be up but its complete placebo and due to me having carbs now.

I've ran through my bottle of Alphamax, still have a week or so on Oxymax. Good amount of time left on Exotherm as well. Loving the vascularity and leaning effect of it.

Today's workout for **** & giggles:

Leg Press 3x85 225
20 reps at bottom, 20 1in up, 20 1in up, 25 at top.
Squat 3x20 185
Leg Ext 3x20 w/ triple drop set 155-75

Dead, thats the effect of today.

Weight was still at 230 last week so I'll update whenever I decide to step on the scale again.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.
Has the joint pain from the Exotherm subsided at all?
I tried to get the dosage just right so that you get all the benefits but little or no joint pain but it seems like some people are experiencing it even at 1-2 pumps. Its worth it for the shred factor though ;)

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Subbed.
Has the joint pain from the Exotherm subsided at all?
I tried to get the dosage just right so that you get all the benefits but little or no joint pain but it seems like some people are experiencing it even at 1-2 pumps. Its worth it for the shred factor though ;)
Did triceps today and had minor joint pain which is a sign exotherm is working of course. Nothing anyone can't fight through imo. Great stuff man!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Shoulders done today...

SM Shoulder Press 2x10 115, 4x12 135
SM BTB Shoulder Press 2x10 115, 2x15 105
Seated Lat Raise w/DS 4x10 25/20
SM Shoulder Shrug 4x15 225
Reverse Pec Dec 7x15 105

Shoulders were completely burnt after today's workout. Was hell at work since it was nothing but orthopedic cases and its a lot of holding external limbs.

Cardar1ne is now being held at 21mg ed. Still nothing to report yet except for normal plocebo effects imo.

No joint discomfort from Exotherm today but man this stuff dries you out. Wish I was at a lower bf% to really notice it more lol.

Diet has been so so. Protein has been a consistent 250g ed and carbs has ranged around the correct number minus a few days going over from eating **** I shouldn't have. And life goes on lol.