pulsing Epistane for longer than 8 weeks????

FLSUCIO

Awards
so my buddy is looking to pulse EPI @ 40mgs 3x-4x a week for 12 weeks... is this going to reach a point around the 6-8 week mark where the diminishing returns will play into it, or would the 12 be ok???
he was also thinkin of tossing in Retain 2.0 for the same cycle of 12 weeks.... any suggestions or advice?

adil

Awards
i'd personally say 10 weeks max at 40mg 3 times a week.

Try taking a week off after 5 weeks to help minimise shutdown

so 5 weeks pulsed, 1 week off, 5 weeks pulsed

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
That's an excellent suggestion. I pulsed Havoc for a short time, but had to quit due to other circumstances. Your idea is a good one though.

FLSUCIO

Awards
would the Retain work well with it? or should i think about stacking something else???

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
would the Retain work well with it? or should i think about stacking something else???
For sure run it on off days along with some 6-bromo and u should have any shutdown. I ran Ergo/SD pulse for 8 weeks and ran those 2 on off days and my libido was thru the roof.

adil

Awards
I think that one could get away with 2 caps of retain on the off days. 1st thing in the morning, and early afternoon (around noon). These are the times when cortisol is at its highest

FLSUCIO

Awards
so do the retain on the off days (pref 1st thing in the morn, and then noon ish? ) could i do the retain for the whole time ? ie 4x a week for 12ish weekss??? this sounds like it might get really really good!!!! :) :) :)