Pulsing AndroLean + AndroHard

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Has the question been discussed yet on pulsing a cycle of AndroLean and AndroHard? I have been contemplating a 4 weeker at the full dose of each, but I was considering the thought of a 4-5 days on, 2-3 days off a week to prolong a bottle and stretch it out to about 6 weeks. Given how fast these compounds hit and react in the body, it seems like it has potential to pulse.

Any thoughts?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another option that has been discussed is taking 4 a day rather than 6, which would give you a 6 week cycle.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has the question been discussed yet on pulsing a cycle of AndroLean and AndroHard? I have been contemplating a 4 weeker at the full dose of each, but I was considering the thought of a 4-5 days on, 2-3 days off a week to prolong a bottle and stretch it out to about 6 weeks. Given how fast these compounds hit and react in the body, it seems like it has potential to pulse.

Any thoughts?
If you are stacking the two, and you want 6 weeks, do 2 of each twice daily.

I am not a fan of pulsing.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thumbs down for pulsing.
Agreed, these are not strong methylated orals, and consistent blood levels is ideal and required imo. Pulsing would be a waste, if you want to extend them just lower the dose.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another option that has been discussed is taking 4 a day rather than 6, which would give you a 6 week cycle.
This seems like the better and more plausible option that you are looking for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4