Psyllium husk powder

Mădălin

Awards
Hi,new to the forum so sorry if this is not the category for the topic.
So I have problem with severe constipation,and i take psyllum husk powder,not the pils just the powder,quarter of a spoon with a big glass of water,drink it im mediately,first i put the powder then the water,and drink.
But 4-5 days ago i feel something in neck in the left ,i didn t choke with them or cough,just feels the sensation for the rest of the day then the next day i was ok but at night the sensation appeared again and did no disappear,on that left part of my neck some moths ago i eat an apple with the peel and the peel irritate me and immediately i cough and from that moment sometimes I got that feeling but..i m scared cause I hear they are very dangerous ,i can breath normally,and the sensation is sometimes strong sometimes it s ah..today i drinked them again and i "directionally"them on my right part of the neck and now I feel a little sensation like in my left but again didn t chicken,cough ,drink them with water immediately after i put them in the glass,maybe they irritate my neck?
I drinked them occasionally and didn t have any problem before but i drinked a week day after day ,and i eat and drink water...i think the food would move them from if they are in my neck otherwise the food will be stucked too in neck...

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I bet you had a lump of powder floating in there and it got caught in your throat. By now its gone, but maybe it irritated you.

I personally prefer the effect and in the ingesting of Raw Psyllium Husk instead of the powder. The husks (when not pulverized to powder) doesn't have as much surface area so its a little easier to mix/drink in my opinion. I also feel as though it makes my stomach feel better than the powder. Just an idea

Mădălin

Awards
*I saw i posted this topic 2 times so,sorry for that
Hm..but i didn t choke or cough after and i breath normal and i think the food would get it down right?
I will not take this again..but i got problem with digestion..i can t take pils so i need to figure something else
It s the same spot where the apple peel irritate me so yes..maybe it s irritate me ,this was 4-5 days ago i don t think it can stand in my neck that long