Pstanz- VS halodrol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking for lean gains that are maintainable, least sides possible and softest PCT possible, essentially im a PH panzy.

ive ran "the One" for 1 bottle of use before and gained tons of weight but ate **** because i was starving and thought because i was ON i could eat whatever i wanted.... i gained weight and fat.... it was my first cycle

Halodrol i ran
60/60/90/90/90/120
wasnt eating enough so i dropped 3-4%BF but lost no weight at all.....

pct was a ton easier for p-stanz..... im looking at CEL Pstanz or who knows who's H-drol clone

any info tips and tricks are greatly appreciated

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO running p-stanz solo is a waste of money. my vote goes to Halodrol, or epi (you didn't ask about epi, but I think it's a good option).

but, p-stanz stacked with halodrol would be a nice stack (actually furuza would be even better than p-stanz).

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so halodrol for 5 weeks then? 2 bottles,
50/75/75/100/100
and clomid PCT???

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
looking for lean gains that are maintainable, least sides possible and softest PCT possible, essentially im a PH panzy.
Try epi or e-stane. A couple websites right now have some for sale.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only thing pstanz is good for in my book is negating progestin sides, but thats enough isn't it?

300mg of pstanz is cheaper than 300mg of fura, but it is also alot weaker. but it's great to run with nor androgens.

two bottles of pstanz + 1-2 bottles of pro dienolone, and you've got a nice get ripped cycle.

berzelius

Awards
what can use instead of dienelone since its gone to stack best with p-stane?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 9
ShmEEzy Anabolics 0
ShmEEzy Anabolics 4
Clean Machine Anabolics 6