PSlin dosage

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been scanning over some of the threads & haven't found a real definite dosing schedule. I did see one pill a day, which is awesome..

Here's my scenario:

I get up @ 0400 to get to the gym by either 0430 or 0445.. Where do I fit Pslin & food into that equation? Do I just down 100g of oats, sit for a few minutes & head to the gym? Are the complex carbs the preferred carbs for this to work best?

Thanks for the help! :head:

Daniel

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is just 1 cap a day 15 minutes before pre-workout meal. Usually about an 1-1.5 hours before workout.
I would get up take your serving of P-Slin, then about 15minutes later have a Protein shake(about 40grams whey) and around a 100 or so grams for Complex Carbs. You can experiment up or down a little bit on the carbs and find what work best for you. Maybe start around 75grams of complex carbs and go up. It seemed to worked better for me with 100+ grams of complex carbs. Just find what works for you.

And I would stick with the Complex Carbs over other sources. They are better overall and give you a slow insulin responce so you have energy spread out over time rather than with simple carbs you will create an insulin spike. This can slow your process in the gym and fat better as well.

Plus, while using the P-slin I noticed that when I consumed some simple carbs Post-workout it made me sleepy.
That went away when I switch to straight Complex Carbs.:head:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
guess I'll start getting up a little earlier to get it all in... Oatmeal & whey shakes, here I come!!!!:food:

'preciate the reply!:thumbsup:

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I have alwayse used maltodextrin (so are the most people in sweden) pree/during and post workout.

Is it possible to take pslin 15min before my preeworkout shake(with 50g malto) just before i start to lift?

Or is pslin not for me and my workout diet routine?

arena

I have alwayse used maltodextrin (so are the most people in sweden) pree/during and post workout.

Is it possible to take pslin 15min before my preeworkout shake(with 50g malto) just before i start to lift?

Or is pslin not for me and my workout diet routine?
like with wazy maize, doesnt malto have too high of a gi index.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's what I was thinking.. Good thing I like the sweet potatoes, whole wheat pasta, & oatmeal..

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
like with wazy maize, doesnt malto have too high of a gi index.
Yes,thats the point of it,to load in glycogen fast in the muscle...everybody in sweden does this as much as whey post workout..

arena

Yes,thats the point of it,to load in glycogen fast in the muscle...everybody in sweden does this as much as whey post workout..
yea but i think with p-slin u need a low gi index, or else the p-slin will be competing to much with insulin for the carbs

yea but i think with p-slin u need a low gi index, or else the p-slin will be competing to much with insulin for the carbs
Smart.

P-slin would lower the need for insulin regardless of carboydrates BUT with complex carbohydrates you would probably release less insulin....just theory on the type of carbohydrate but science tells us that Pslin lowers the need for insulin.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Smart.

P-slin would lower the need for insulin regardless of carboydrates BUT with complex carbohydrates you would probably release less insulin....just theory on the type of carbohydrate but science tells us that Pslin lowers the need for insulin.
So it is ok to use pslin with malto? 15 min pree workout and malto drink?