Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
500 of each. Half of them are already gone. Crazy.
Great, I'm sure you have a huge investment in this product, I'm glad to see the sales coming in !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold is more in production ?
Not yet, but I already sent out payment, so we will be getting another run going soon.

I am making a 3rd version of ProSynthesis, called ProSynthesis-PERFORM. It's going to be pretty damn crazy. It won't contain the Mediator-PA, but it will contain the following...

The same base amino acid formula as proSynthesis-17
HBCD's (in the form of Cluster Dextrin)
The standard pre-workout ergogenic aides (creatine, betaine, etc.)
Nitric oxide boosters (high dose citrulline & nitrates)
A killer energy-mood-focus formula (this energy-mood-focus formula will be VERY SIMILAR in effect to Mitradopa, but with a greater energy-focus component and perfect mixability).

This will be a 20 serving product out of necessity...for two reasons. One, it would weigh like 5 pounds if I made it 30 servings. Two, it would cost too much. Even if I gave you guys a better deal than the BUILD, the price-point would still be higher than I am comfortable with. It terms of value, it will very likely turn out to be an even better deal than the BUILD. My goal with this product is to provide 5 products in 1 (aminos, carbs, ergogenic aides, nitric oxide boosters, and neuromodulators) for way less than money than if people purchased these components separately.

But...the only way something like this works is if EVERY component is fantastic on its own. Otherwise, people will still want to piecemeal their pre-workout formula.

As most people know, Mitradopa ALONE is an expensive product to make. My intention is to replicate the euphoric, feel-good effects of Mitradopa, but with a significantly greater energy-focus component; something more suitable for a training session. If I can accomplish this at the price point I want, this component alone will be incredible.

Once I add in the massive dose of aminos, the best pre-training carbs (Cluster Dextrin), all those ergogenic aides, and the high dose nitric oxide boosters, it will be unmatched in the pre-workout arena...by a LONG SHOT! For the first time, there will be a comprehensive pre-workout product that provides OPTIMAL doses at each level of the formula. That's never been done before. Previously, the best we've seen are some products that provide a neuromodulatory component (energy, focus, etc.), some ergogenic aides (creatine, betaine, etc.), nitric oxide boosters, and a low-dose amino acid blend.

This next version of ProSynthesis is going to take ALL of those components to the next level. It will truly replace 5 categories of product. You won't need another amino product, you won't need to add creatine, nitrates or any other that other stuff, and you won't need anything else for energy, mood or focus. AND it will even contain Cluster Dextrin carbs on top of that. I'm super excited about it.

Last edited:

Mirage2reality

Awards
Got 2 bottles of the regular going to see how it works before trying the others .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not yet, but I already sent out payment, so we will be getting another run going soon.

I am making a 3rd version of ProSynthesis, called ProSynthesis-PERFORM. It's going to be pretty damn crazy. It won't contain the Mediator-PA, but it will contain the following...

A killer energy-mood-focus formula (this energy-mood-focus formula will be VERY SIMILAR in effect to Mitradopa, but with a greater energy-focus component and perfect mixability).

This will be a 20 serving product out of necessity...for two reasons. One, it would weigh like 5 pounds if I made it 30 servings. Two, it would cost too much. Even if I gave you guys as a better deal than the BUILD, the price-point would still be higher than I am comfortable with. It terms of value, it will very likely turn out to be an even better deal than the BUILD. My goal with this product is to provide 5 products in 1 (aminos, carbs, ergogenic aides, nitric oxide boosters, and neuromodulators) for way less than money than if people purchased these components separately.

But...the only way something like this works is if EVERY component is fantastic on its own. Otherwise, people will still want to piecemeal their pre-workout formula.

As most people know, Mitradopa ALONE is an expensive product to make. My intention is to replicate the euphoric, feel-good effects of Mitradopa, but with a significantly greater energy-focus component; something more suitable for a training session. If I can accomplish this at the price point I want, this component alone will be incredible.

Once I add in the massive dose of aminos, the best pre-training carbs (Cluster Dextrin), all those ergogenic aides, and the high dose nitric oxide boosters, it will be unmatched in the pre-workout arena...by a LONG SHOT! For the first time, there will be a comprehensive pre-workout product that provides OPTIMAL doses at each level of the formula. That's never been done before. Previously, the best we've seen are some products that provide a neuromodulatory component (energy, focus, etc.), some ergogenic aides (creatine, betaine, etc.), nitric oxide boosters, and a low-dose amino acid blend.

This next version of ProSynthesis is going to take ALL of those components to the next level. It will truly replace 5 categories of product. You won't need another amino product, you won't need to add creatine, nitrates or any other that other stuff, and you won't need anything else for energy, mood or focus. AND it will even contain Cluster Dextrin carbs on top of that. I'm super excited about it.
Does Mitradopa use a Kratom extract?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

This will be a 20 serving product out of necessity...for two reasons. One, it would weigh like 5 pounds if I made it 30 servings. Two, it would cost too much. Even if I gave you guys as a better deal than the BUILD, the price-point would still be higher than I am comfortable with. It terms of value, it will very likely turn out to be an even better deal than the BUILD. My goal with this product is to provide 5 products in 1 (aminos, carbs, ergogenic aides, nitric oxide boosters, and neuromodulators) for way less than money than if people purchased these components separately.

I want this!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got 2 bottles of the regular going to see how it works before trying the others .
The great thing about EAA products is that we already know they work...and we already know that higher doses work better than lower ones (from both an anabolic and anticatabolic standpoint). The research is abundantly clear on that. It's kind of like protein powder. We don't need to use protein powders in order to know if they work. We already know they do. In this instance, the term "work" simply means that we know that protein powders provide the foundational building blocks (e.g., amino acids) required for growth. There is no dispute regarding the importance/necessity of amino acids when it comes to building muscle tissue. Therefore, we know that protein powders (or more specifically, the amino acids within them) "work".

EAA products are viewed the same way. We know they "work" because we understand the role of essential amino acids in the growth process. They are not simply accelerators, but foundational components. They are mandatory. The cool thing about consuming amino acids in an isolated and purified form is that they absorb very rapidly. This produces a very robust anabolic and anticatabolic effect--something we can't achieve with powders or whole foods. The research is clear on that. Of course, there are many more benefits attached to EAA products, but the main one is their ability to produce a near immediate and powerful anabolic and anticatabolic effect. Yes, ProSyntheis-17 (and especially ProSynthesis-BUILD) contains more than just EAAs, but I was only addressing the effectiveness of the EAAs themselves.

I understand what you're trying to say, though. You want to see how ProSynthesis-17 compares to the typical low-dosed, improperly formulated EAA products available today. In my opinion, don't expect drug-like results. What you can expect is a more accelerated response--more growth over a prolonged period of time. Some things I can tell you with absolute certainty are:

1.) Higher doses of EAAs produce a GREATER increase in protein synthesis and a more pronounced anticatabolic effect, than lower doses do. This is undeniable scientific fact.

2.) Higher doses of EAAs provide more building blocks, so you have more material available for your body to turn into muscle tissue.

3.) In regards to ProSynthesis-17 itself, the EAA ratio is FAR SUPERIOR to all other EAA products. There are a few products that are comparable in terms of their amino acid ratio, but with much lower doses at an equal or higher cost (and they aren't well known brands).

I have yet to see a single well known brand make an EAA product with an even remotely balanced ratio of EAAs. Basically every single product out there has severely deficient amounts of methionine and often, tryptophan. This is super important....because an EAA product is only as effective as the limiting amino acid. the body uses EAAs in a set ratio to build muscle...and as soon as the body runs out of even one of the 9 EAAs, growth stops...completely. Take a look at the products out there today. Look at the methionine dose. It is usually 1/10th to 1/50th of what it should be. That means the body can only use 1/10th to 1/50th of the serving size for growth. The remaining amino acids cannot be used for growth unless we supply the body with the missing amino acid(s) from food or protein powders. In other words, those products have TERRIBLE efficiency.

ProSynthesis was formulated with a near perfect amino acid ratio (at least 99% efficiency), so that the body can use every gram of EAAs for muscle growth. A prefect ratio makes for perfect efficiency--something basically all other products severely lack.

So, you can either use a massive, highly efficient dose of EAAs...or you can use an extremely inefficient, low-dose of EAAs. , Do you want to take a low dose product (say 10 grams) and only be able to 1/10th to 1/50th of that dose for actual muscle growth? Or, do you want to use a massive dose and ensure that every gram is available for muscle growth? The answer...at least in my mind...is an easy one. :)

Until someone makes a product comparable to and/or a better value than ProSynthesis-17, I can find ZERO reason to EVER use another EAA product...and I can say that without any shame...because I'm 100% certain this product is more effective and a better value. :)

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great information here! Thank you! And I am looking forward to the Third Product in the line up !

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I missed it, but what would he most optimal way of dosing this?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why are most eaa products marketed as ‘intra workout’ ?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are most eaa products marketed as ‘intra workout’ ?
Good question! Some say pre-workout, some say intra-workout, some say post workout, and some even say you should sip it before, during and after your workout. 🤷‍♂️

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good question! Some say pre-workout, some say intra-workout, some say post workout, and some even say you should sip it before, during and after your workout. 🤷‍♂️
I always thought, if these really do prevent muscle breakdown…Why would I want to do that while I’m training, and ‘breaking down muscle’ ?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always thought, if these really do prevent muscle breakdown…Why would I want to do that while I’m training, and ‘breaking down muscle’ ?
You don't want muscle breakdown. Muscle breakdown means muscle LOSS. You want to stimulate the growth process by applying muscular stress through training. Again, you do NOT want to "breakdown" (e.g., lose) muscle.

One of the main reason steroids increase growth rate is because of their pronounced and prolonged anticatabolic effects (i.e., they substantially reduce muscle breakdown 24/7).

Therefore, it makes sense to achieve peak aminoacidemia immediately prior to damage occurring, not afterward. We do this by drinking EAAs pre-training. Remember, when you drink EAAs, they don't enter the bloodstream for about 20-30 minutes. Because of the delay between consumption and full absorption, we should view pre, intra, and post-training nutrition as follows:

Pre-training= intra-training

Intra-training= post-training

Post-training= well after training

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don't want muscle breakdown. Muscle breakdown means muscle LOSS. You want to stimulate the growth process by applying mascular stress through training. Again, you do NOT want to "breakdown" (e.g., lose) muscle.

One of the main reason steroids increase growth rate is because of their pronounced and prolonged anticatabolic effects (i.e., they substantially reduce muscle breakdown 24/7).

Therefore, it makes sense to achieve peak aminoacidemia immediately prior to damage occurring, not afterward. We do this by drinking EAAs pre-training. Remember, when you drink EAAs, they don't enter the bloodstream for about 20-30 minutes. Because of the delay between consumption and full absorption, we should view pre-intra, and post-training nutrition as follows:

Pre-training= intra-training

Intra-training= post-training

Post-training= well after training
Almost like "Muscle Building For Dummies" I like it ! Thank you!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s the taste on this? Mine should be here tomorrow.
Not great, not bad. You won't look forward to it, but you won't dread it either. It's basically impossible to make a proper ratio of EAAs taste great...because of the high methionine dose. However, methionine is just as important as any other EAA, so it needs to be dosed properly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not great, not bad. You won't look forward to it, but you won't dread it either. It's basically impossible to make a proper ratio of EAAs taste great...because of the high methionine dose. However, methionine is just as important as any other EAA, so it needs to be dosed properly.
Results are what really matter !!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still waiting on my order to ship/personal check to clear after a week. I think this product would be more popular if the payment options were better. Not complaining, just my opinion. Any chance in the future of online retailers picking up a MA product like this to sell?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine shipped same or next day I ordered

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting on my order to ship/personal check to clear after a week. I think this product would be more popular if the payment options were better. Not complaining, just my opinion. Any chance in the future of online retailers picking up a MA product like this to sell?
Mine shipped same or next day I ordered
My bank cleared in a day or two. Shipping label was created within 24 hours of clearing.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My two bottle of "Build" should be here tomorrow. I can't wait to try it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My bank won't take e-checks. They used to. Not anymore. Not MA fault. My banks fault. So I need to mail a personal check for an order.
Now I understand !!

I just got a "Cash App" account, real easy to use, but what a Pain In The Butt to set up !!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personal check does take longer than the other options because we have to wait to receive it in the mail, then it has to clear, then the product ships. Money orders are faster because there's no clearance time. EChecks are even faster. Zelle is the fastest. Unfortunately, you selected the slowest dinosaur payment method possible. I know you tried not to, but it is dinosaur mode none the less. 😁

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bank won't take e-checks. They used to. Not anymore. Not MA fault. My banks fault. So I need to mail a personal check for an order.
That sucks. I have an appointment set up with my bank next week to set-up a Zelle account.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personal check does take longer than the other options because we have to wait to receive it in the mail, then it has to clear, then the product ships. Money orders are faster because there's no clearance time. EChecks are even faster. Zelle is the fastest. Unfortunately, you selected the slowest dinosaur payment method possible. I know you tried not to, but it is dinosaur mode none the less. 😁
Looks like my personal check just cleared.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I can vouch for how quick Zelle is! Order placed 1:48pm and received tracking at 2:11pm. Super fast!!!

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got confirmation mine shipped!!! Good/bad news is I'm not starting my summer bulk block for a few weeks as I have tennis elbow from wrestling and got PRP a few days ago. So giving it 3 weeks to heal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious question @Mike Arnold

Which one is selling better

ProSynthesis-17: or ProSynthesis-BUILD ?

My money says Build

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my two tubs of build today. Trying my first serving right now. It doesn't taste too bad. I could easily drink one serving everyday. It is way to early to notice any results yet.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I can vouch for how quick Zelle is! Order placed 1:48pm and received tracking at 2:11pm. Super fast!!!
My shipper wanted to get your order out before the day's final mail pick-up, which is at 2:30. She does a great job.