(PROMO) Shut Up and Sleep: Animal PM is Here!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Late back to the thread, but thank you!

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Mine should be here today, I hope! I hope USPS didn't lose the thing, normally they're fast about shipping around here and its been almost a week!

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
As am I...

SweetSass

Awards
I believe they used up all their stock of PM because its in such high demand. Once they run it again you will probably get it.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Well that's no fun

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Can anyone confirm that?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I got an email from a customer service rep at universal saying mine had been mailed out. And that was last Wednesday ... still not here :(

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Yes, they did go through their production run... And, yes, as soon as the next batch is ready it will go out... And, depending on your location in the U.S. it can take up to a week to reach you... (I live in Washington state, and it does take a week for stuff to get to me...) I hope this helps, some...

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Yes, they did go through their production run... And, yes, as soon as the next batch is ready it will go out... And, depending on your location in the U.S. it can take up to a week to reach you... (I live in Washington state, and it does take a week for stuff to get to me...) I hope this helps, some...
That's cool, no worries...I'm just glad it's not a USPS deal. Thanks for the info

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
yeah they sent me an email saying they sent mine out last monday, im not far from New Jersey either. i can wait though no biggy as long as it comes

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
good stuff.

Remember to take it on a empty stomach. when i beta tested i didn't always do that.

Taking it after a workout i noted is to be looked into, if u take pre-workout stims, to relax you, and provide an anabolic environment, and increase appetite. In a way it could bring you back to homeostasis. Since the stims will bring you out of whack, i know many people can have some problems with eating after a workout, because they took a pre-W

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Cool PSYCH- There were some questions in my log on PM. If you get a chance, it would be great if you could check it out and see if you can help. Thanks.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I hope mine is waiting for me when I get home!

Very excited to see what these logs show

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Fellas, I got your PM's and have sent off a message to find out whats up. This isn't the norm trust me. There may have been a bit of a back log on the supply since this is a new supplement but rest assured you will be getting your can.

I'll give you an update just as soon as I hear something. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Hg

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Thanks HG, I've got no problem waiting. I love universal products, I'm sure the wait will be well worth it.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I got word back from Corp fellas. It was as suspected. There was a huge surge demand on the early supply of this stuff and it was wiped out just as soon as it was ready. They just got more ready and in stock so it should be going out this week. Sit tight and thanks again for your patience.

Hg

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
sweet thanks man bro, gives me more time for my ribs to heal

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Sounds good, HG! thanks bro

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I got word back from Corp fellas. It was as suspected. There was a huge surge demand on the early supply of this stuff and it was wiped out just as soon as it was ready. They just got more ready and in stock so it should be going out this week. Sit tight and thanks again for your patience.

Hg
I no can haz sum...???

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I no can haz sum...???
Ready to start a third can are ya? And these brothers are still waiting on their first servings. You know what your momma told you about going back for seconds and thirds before others have had their first servings don't you? Shame on you! :tongue2:

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Worth the wait guys. I feel good every day. Hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I have! Good luck, gents, and keep the faith!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Can I hazz some to? Ha

Great stuff to all the loggers enjoy.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Ready to start a third can are ya? And these brothers are still waiting on their first servings. You know what your momma told you about going back for seconds and thirds before others have had their first servings don't you? Shame on you! :tongue2:
Started my 3rd can, 10 days ago...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
That's 2 of the 5. You other fellas get your cans yet?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
yeah, im gonna start my log on monday. i dont like starting things mid-week. throws me off
I'm the same way bro. That is great to hear. Throw up a link in here to your log when you bring it online. You know I'm in.

Hg

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same way bro. That is great to hear. Throw up a link in here to your log when you bring it online. You know I'm in.

Hg
thanks again for hooking this up. Ill post the link when its up! thanks again

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Still havn't recieved mine yet.
Hopefully sometime soon!