Promagnon 25 Log

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
hey mfbb my ? is your on the clone pro mag 25 how do the back pumps compare to superdrol? at say 20-30mg of sd compare to say 75mg of h-50?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
hey mfbb my ? is your on the clone pro mag 25 how do the back pumps compare to superdrol? at say 20-30mg of superdrol compare to say 75mg of h-50?
I used methyl masterdrol (superdrol clone) and at 30mg the back pumps were FAR worse than 75mg of Promagnon...I'm actually bumping to 100mg next week.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Trained arms today...went pretty light to give the joints a break...sick workout tho, I really focused on form today.

Alternate DB curls
40x12
50x10
Preacher Curl
105x6 (too heavy)
Drop to 75x7
75x10
1 arm cable concentration curls
40x12
30x15
Skull Crushers
105x12
125x11
Cable Pushdowns w/V bar
90x12
100x10
1 Arm overhead DB extension
30x15
30x12

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Hey bro, great log. I had a couple questions for ya. Are you having any problems w/ going hypoglycemic like w/ superdrol? If not, would you say that you could use promag as a pretty potent cutting compound?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm in for the duration.......

looking good! P25 was actually my first oral and i feel the same with you that 50mgs was NOT enough!

can't wait to see what 100mgs does!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, great log. I had a couple questions for ya. Are you having any problems w/ going hypoglycemic like w/ superdrol? If not, would you say that you could use promag as a pretty potent cutting compound?
I actually didn't have any problems going hypoglycemic on the methyl masterdrol...and i was only consuming around 300g carbs a day, sometimes ledd. I think any good Halodrol compound/clone would be a good cutter. I lost a lot of the winter fat and still gaining weight while still consuming above maint. calories and no addition of cardio. I think the original Halodrol formula is a little better of a cutter than P25 (the formula's are slightly different...Halodrol=Turinabol Promag25=colestobol i believe)

going to train legs later will post the #'s

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i'm in for the duration.......

looking good! P25 was actually my first oral and i feel the same with you that 50mgs was NOT enough!

can't wait to see what 100mgs does!
thanx guys...even at 75mg I'm not experiencing any sides that are worth complaining about. Slight headaches, a bit of ance, and back pums that aren't even that bad.

Hopefully my last week at 100mg will produce some great gains. I think this is a really good mild compound for low sides and some recomp and LBM gains.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Changed my mind. Takin an off day. Just took a nap n ate sum pizza. Legs tomorrow.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Starting 100mg today...got 75 in so far
Trained Legs...insane pump and strength is up
Smith Machine A$$ to Grass Squats
365x12
405x7
Leg Press
8 platesx14
9platesx10 (Personal Record Knees to chest close stance)
Leg Extensions
135x10
135x10
Leg Curls (used a new machine that was really weird and I dont even remember the #'s)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting 100mg today...got 75 in so far
Trained Legs...insane pump and strength is up
Smith Machine A$$ to Grass Squats
365x12
405x7
Leg Press
8 platesx14
9platesx10 (Personal Record Knees to chest close stance)
Leg Extensions
135x10
135x10
Leg Curls (used a new machine that was really weird and I dont even remember the #'s)
placebo???....lol

better #'s :head:

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea I have never squatted that heavy that deep it was insane

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
my knees are fine when squatting...i don't wrap them or anything bc I dont wanna have to rely on wraps to keep them strong...my back bothers me more than anything

Insane=Never squatted that much weight way past paralell so it was awesome

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
trained at a different gym today...weight is still between 228-229 (started at 222)...day 2 at 100mg no hightened sides to speak up yet except the headaches come a bit more often.

Hit chest today at a different gym so i messed around w sum new exercises.
Incline DB
110x12
120x8
Flat BB pausing at the bottom
255x8
255x7
Dips
BW +45x10
Cable Flyes
70x15
incline cable flyes
50x10

pretty good workout...joints are feeling better...didnt go crazy heavy today but it felt good

I'm really trying to stay away from the heavier weights and improve my form for 8-12 reps but sometimes i get down to about 6

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Weight remains at 229...getting more vascular...100mg seems fine so far
Trained back today...went a little light.
Wide Grip Pullups
BWx12
bwx10
20x7
T Bar Rows (machine was weird)
4 plates x12
5platesx4(couldn't get it into position bc of the tbar machine)
drop to 4 plates x6
Lat Pulldowns
200x8
175x10
Underhand BB rows
185x11
185x11
Straight Arm Standing Lat Pulldown
130x12
130x10

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
good stats so far. my only cocern is the headaches, i got those badly on m1t couple years ago and my blood pressure was way up. be careful not to just pop some ib,prof are you taking blood pressure daily?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
good stats so far. my only cocern is the headaches, i got those badly on m1t couple years ago and my blood pressure was way up. be careful not to just pop some ib,prof are you taking blood pressure daily?
No i haven't been taking my BP. But the headaches aren't that bad at all. They also seemed to have stopped. This has been a relatively side-free cycle with some decent gains. I'm on day 4 at 100mg and I think i'm just going to finish the second bottle so this cycle will be about 5.5 weeks.

NAS

NAS

Awards
would these headaches be only on one side of your head, come on quick at night or in the evening, last up to an hour and be super painful? I got these "Cluster" headaches after a methandrol50 cycle, but dont know what my blood pressure was, if that was the reasone for getting them..Cluster headache - MayoClinic.com

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
would these headaches be only on one side of your head, come on quick at night or in the evening, last up to an hour and be super painful? I got these "Cluster" headaches after a methandrol50 cycle, but dont know what my blood pressure was, if that was the reasone for getting them..Cluster headache - MayoClinic.com
thanx for the info bro...i just got a few minor headaches on the sides but both at a time...and it was at night

haha i have to expect that taking 75-100mg of this compound

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Trained Shoulders today. Very good workout. Weight was between 229-230. Day 5 at 100mg and feeling good.
DB Shoulder Press
100x10
110x6
DB Side Lateral
40x11
50x7
DB rear lateral
50x8
50x8
Upright Row
120x10
140x7

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Arms today...strength is up after 6 days at 100mg. No sides other than the mild headaches once in a while that last for abt a minute.
I think the recomping effect is over. It stripped off sum fat and water at first but I've been holding steady for the past 2 weeks or so.
Here are the #s
DB Curls
50x11
60x7
Preacher Curl
85x10
95x7
BB Curl
75x12
Skull Crusher
115x15
135x8
Pushdown
100x12
120x7
Dip machine
155x20

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
still looking good!

how much longer till the end?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
thanx mace...i'm pretty sure the bottle will be over by Wednesday making the cycle 5.5 weeks

I wish I would have bumped to 100mg sooner...the strength went up fast after about 3-4 days at 100mg

Starting my PCT of Nolva, Activate and Lean Xtreme on thurs. Don't feel I need a SERM but I'm going to opt for it anyway to be safe. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to dose Lean Xtreme..I really don't kno much abt it

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Trained Legs today. Didn't have a great workout...had a bit of an upset stomach. Not really worried abt it tho bc my legs are getting too big for my upper body lol
Hack Squats
4 plates perx10
5 platesx8
DB Lunges
40'sx18
50'sx14
Leg Extensions
135x10
Leg Curls
150x15
200x8

couldn't take anymore after that lol the positive is that my 5 plate hack squat was a PR and I felt like absolute shyt today.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
When I'm using a cortisol blocker I usually just use it as directed on the bottle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a good cycle. So you dont feel shutdown?

Why dont you feel Nolva is not really needed, is it that mild even at 100mg that you dont think a SERM is neccassary?

Also no gyno symptoms?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good cycle. So you dont feel shutdown?

Why dont you feel Nolva is not really needed, is it that mild even at 100mg that you dont think a SERM is neccassary?

Also no gyno symptoms?
No I don't feel shutdown at all. I don't feel the same libido boost as when I started but that's about it. While I don't feel I need the nolva, im gunna use it anyway to b safe

ripped reyrey

Awards
Ive herd alot about halo and p25 being compared...i just bought p25 and halo and excited to start up but i was wondering if i could stack them both at the same time or maybe one after the other

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Ive herd alot about halo and p25 being compared...i just bought p25 and halo and excited to start up but i was wondering if i could stack them both at the same time or maybe one after the other
I would just do one or the other. The results are very similar. I would also opt for the halodrol over p25 bc of more consistent reviews and info.

ripped reyrey

Awards
thanks bro..but how long should i wait to start up p25 after halo

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I stopped the cycle today..miscounted the tabs so I only have 2 left lol
starting pct tomorrow
nolva 40/30/20/10
Activate 4 caps ED
Lean Xtreme 3 caps ED

Final Summary(for now at least)
I ran the P25 at 50/75/75/75/100
Gained 7-8 lbs
Lost about an inch on waist and muscles are harder and more round
Strength went up a bit...mostly legs
Mild back pumps, mild headaches, and some acne

Overall it was a good mild cycle for some LBM gains
Probably will opt for the real deal Oral Turinabol next time instead of a halo compound

It seems as though original HD gets better reviews than P25
I was pleased with this cycle but prob won't use it again.

Thom

Awards
Thanks for taking the time to log this compound.

Consistent, informative, and you went through to completion.

ripped reyrey

Awards
Are you talking about the original halodrol? If so, how much did you drop on it? Or are you talking about halodrol liquigels?
im talking about the liquigels.....i havnt started them yet...i was reading though and i really wanna find something to stack it with for big gains cuz im 6' and weighing 165 mourning. Iv herd of havoc would that be bad to stack it with and then get a something for pct? Im really desperate for solid ains that i wont lose after everything

ripped reyrey

Awards
forget bout he havos im not gunna go into that lol...but would it b ok to use BAM and JW with this or pct?or one with n then the other for pct?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he thought you were talking about real halodrol, which Promagnon 25 is an off brand of. Basically the same compound though. Halodrol liquigels are very different. They are all natural and are not anything like the original. I don't know much about them. my guess though is you can stack the two pretty easily. Start your own thread with a question if you want to know. I would rather you took the liquigels first though and tell me how well they work. Haha.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
forget bout he havos im not gunna go into that lol...but would it b ok to use BAM and JW with this or post cycle therapy?or one with n then the other for post cycle therapy?
start your own thread with questions.

Mfbb, good job on the log. Seems like a good compound although not that strong. Maybe not worth it iMO. Good call on the NOlva :thumbsup:

I know that after i finish a cycle im already planning the next lol. so whats on your agenda? haha

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
start your own thread with questions.

Mfbb, good job on the log. Seems like a good compound although not that strong. Maybe not worth it iMO. Good call on the NOlva :thumbsup:

I know that after i finish a cycle im already planning the next lol. so whats on your agenda? haha
Thanx bro..yea it was decent for mild cycle with a bit of recomp w/o going crazy on the cardio or diet and I still gained a clean 7 lbs.

Epistane is def on my agenda...if i decide to bulk I'm gunna kickstart a Test E cycle with it or in a cutter with sum type of Tren precursor and Zol if I can get it or maybe propadrol(it seems to be getting good reviews on a cutter)

whats in the works for u??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanx bro..yea it was decent for mild cycle with a bit of recomp w/o going crazy on the cardio or diet and I still gained a clean 7 lbs.

Epistane is def on my agenda...if i decide to bulk I'm gunna kickstart a Test E cycle with it or in a cutter with sum type of Tren precursor and Zol if I can get it or maybe propadrol(it seems to be getting good reviews on a cutter)

whats in the works for u??
so many options....Definately Epi with Test prop but ive also been looking deep into NPP (fast acting deca) so maybe those three and some winny if i can fit it in. a lean bulk cycle most likely but im waiting for receptors to be super fresh!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I stopped the cycle today..miscounted the tabs so I only have 2 left lol
starting post cycle therapy tomorrow
nolva 40/30/20/10
Activate 4 caps ED
Lean Xtreme 3 caps ED

Final Summary(for now at least)
I ran the P25 at 50/75/75/75/100
Gained 7-8 lbs
Lost about an inch on waist and muscles are harder and more round
Strength went up a bit...mostly legs
Mild back pumps, mild headaches, and some acne

Overall it was a good mild cycle for some LBM gains
Probably will opt for the real deal Oral Turinabol next time instead of a halo compound

It seems as though original HD gets better reviews than P25
I was pleased with this cycle but prob won't use it again.
awesome cycle, man! thanks for the info!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nice log!

i ran promagnon-25 over a year ago and put up a log here on AM.

your experience sounds very similar. although i wasn't running as high of a dose.

i did get headaches as my only major side effect.

i also didn't feel shut down at all after my cycle. my libido was actually stronger!
for pct, i ran a serm but only used about 1/2 as much as i typically do after a cycle.

superdrol gives me all the negative sides. and i get really shut-down from it.

i think i actually prefer p-25.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
nice log!

i ran promagnon-25 over a year ago and put up a log here on AM.

your experience sounds very similar. although i wasn't running as high of a dose.

i did get headaches as my only major side effect.

i also didn't feel shut down at all after my cycle. my libido was actually stronger!
for post cycle therapy, i ran a serm but only used about 1/2 as much as i typically do after a cycle.

superdrol gives me all the negative sides. and i get really shut-down from it.

i think i actually prefer p-25.
i liked the p25 but I don't know if I would use it again. I'd prob use another Halodrol clone like Hemadrol by EST..

the strange thing is....I'm in post cycle therapy of Nolva, DS Activate, and Lean Xtreme and my strength is going up as much if not more than on cycle and I'm gettin pretty lean w no change in diet or cardio. I also had cheat meals 5 days in a row bc I was sick and had no appetite so I just pigged out on **** that actually tasted good.

Next Cycle Plan : Epistane/ Mega TRN/ Albuterol with Nolva/Mass FX/Hyperdrolx2/Lean Xtreme or Retain 2 as my PCT
will be logging when i start in mid june/ early july

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i liked the p25 but I don't know if I would use it again. I'd prob use another Halodrol clone like Hemadrol by EST..

the strange thing is....I'm in post cycle therapy of Nolva, DS Activate, and Lean Xtreme and my strength is going up as much if not more than on cycle and I'm gettin pretty lean w no change in diet or cardio. I also had cheat meals 5 days in a row bc I was sick and had no appetite so I just pigged out on **** that actually tasted good.

Next Cycle Plan : Epistane/ Mega TRN/ Albuterol with Nolva/Mass FX/Hyperdrolx2/Lean Xtreme or Retain 2 as my post cycle therapy
will be logging when i start in mid june/ early july
why dont you go under the needle? should be a good strength cycle and recomp.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
why dont you go under the needle? should be a good strength cycle and recomp.
I really want to...but I'm holdin off till the Fall bc I need to cut. I don't wanna cut with my first injectable. But u would know better than me. Is there any way I could structure a cutter w Test E and maybe Mega TRN/Epi/Albuterol for my first injectable? (I'm asking you bc I know u love creating cycles piston lol)

flw

flw

Awards
Nice read, thanks! I have 2 bottles of Hemadrol sitting around that I am working towards taking sometime in the future, still working out naturally.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Nice read, thanks! I have 2 bottles of Hemadrol sitting around that I am working towards taking sometime in the future, still working out naturally.
hemadrol is supposed to be pretty solid good luck bro. I'll be logging my cutter soon so look out!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to...but I'm holdin off till the Fall bc I need to cut. I don't wanna cut with my first injectable. But u would know better than me. Is there any way I could structure a cutter w Test E and maybe Mega TRN/Epi/Albuterol for my first injectable? (I'm asking you bc I know u love creating cycles piston lol)
I dont know much about albuterol and its kind. but if you were to make a stack with trn/epi or epi solo with trn/zol to end with 12 weeks of Test E youd be good. It depends on how much calories you take in. Throw in some fat burners and youd have a cutter. You can cut with Test E for sure, just switch up diet and training and maybe an anti E for bloat, what im tryin to say is it most def can be done.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I dont know much about albuterol and its kind. but if you were to make a stack with trn/epi or epi solo with trn/zol to end with 12 weeks of Test E youd be good. It depends on how much calories you take in. Throw in some fat burners and youd have a cutter. You can cut with Test E for sure, just switch up diet and training and maybe an anti E for bloat, what im tryin to say is it most def can be done.
thats what I like to hear haha...could be in the works then...I'll be coming back to u to help me set this up when I figure out what I wanna do for sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Big3upgrade Anabolics 53
Anabolics 136
stl123 Cycle Logs 49
Cycle Logs 56
Supplement Logs 2