Prohoromones PS an AAS

SuperSteveO

SuperSteveO

Awards
Someone that is knowledgeable on this stuff talk to me. I am considering my options and want to put on 35-40 lbs of mass over next 18 months. I want to stay legal and not disqualify myself from my main goal of competing. What is the best stuff? I thought prohoromones were banned. Has anyone tried CELLUCOR????

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Someone that is knowledgeable on this stuff talk to me. I am considering my options and want to put on 35-40 lbs of mass over next 18 months. I want to stay legal and not disqualify myself from my main goal of competing. What is the best stuff? I thought prohoromones were banned. Has anyone tried CELLUCOR????
WTF?

You want to stay legal but you title your thread Prohormone & AAS? If you want to compete in natural bodybuilding you need to stay natural and focus on training and diet.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
if you take any steroid like compounds you will fail natural bodybuilding drug tests. when i say steroid like basically anything Hormonal. along with a bunch of other supplements.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm well, honestly, depends on what competition you want to be in, plenty don't test. 40lbs in 18 months is just a squidge over 2lbs a month, so not totally impossible to do naturally. creatine mono, beta alanine, bcaas, proper nutrition, proper training, proper sleep.

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
As far as ph's and AAS goes you're obviously not ready. Please research more, then if you have any questions come back to me.

1g/lb of bodyweight- protein
2 to 3g/lb- carbs
.5g/lb - fat

25% of carbs in the morning
20% pre-workout
25% post (these are simple, all others are complex)
30% mixed through the rest of the meals throughout the day (all complex)

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
if you are just starting weight training then AAS's and PH's arent the rout to go. Get your feet underneath first before you try and run. My suggestion is hit the gym for a couple months then once you have some good muscle memory double your protein cut your carbs and then add creatine to the mix. The goal of 35-40 lbs is a bit much, maybe 20 would be a little more realistice

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
. The goal of 35-40 lbs is a bit much, maybe 20 would be a little more realistice

i agree with him, i went from 135-175ish in two years with just protein and one creatine cycle. and that 40lbs wasn't "pure" muscle probably 25-30 of it was...good luck tho man, but i'd agree and say no PH's or AAS yet...