Prohormone without shutdown

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all, I have what might be an amateur question but are there any prohormones that won't shut you down or require pct?

sespress

Awards
If it's converting to a steroid there's gonna be supression.

Don't think there's a way around that.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the insight. Assuming that's true, what's the strongest supplement in general that won't shut you down? Just curious to hear everyone's opinion

Ninja23

Awards
A natty supplement something like follidrone 2.0 or x gels

Reactions: Nac
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Hey y'all, I have what might be an amateur question but are there any prohormones that won't shut you down or require pct?
You really don't want to be running any PH with using a PCT of some nature. Your going to spend money on the stack why would you have an issue with PCT?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Thanks for the insight. Assuming that's true, what's the strongest supplement in general that won't shut you down? Just curious to hear everyone's opinion
Try the supplement section, a lot of good reviews coming in on massmax XT also

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eat more food; far more effective than supplements

Reactions: Nac
Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Try the supplement section, a lot of good reviews coming in on massmax XT also
I'll check that out thanks! Might opt for x gels too. Any other options? I may have misread but I've heard people talking about 11 keto and 11 oxo? Wasn't sure if that might be a good addition

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arachidonic acid is the tried and true natty supplement for strength and lean muscle gains. Serious Nutrition Solutions sells X-gels. A forum favorite used with great results.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Arachidonic acid is the tried and true natty supplement for strength and lean muscle gains. Serious Nutrition Solutions sells X-gels. A forum favorite used with great results.
Thanks for the advice man! I really appreciate the help. X gels was my gut instinct but I figure it's always safer to get confirmation from more intelligent people on the topic

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice man! I really appreciate the help. X gels was my gut instinct but I figure it's always safer to get confirmation from more intelligent people on the topic
No problem brother. We are all here to help!