Prohormone Cycle

nd22121

Awards
Hi Everyone,

Haven't posted here in a long time. I recently bought AMS 4-ad and decavol stack along with Arom X.
Before purchasing I did some research and read different views about it. It's gotten mixed reviews but I decided to try it anyway since it seems to be relatively mild compared to others. I haven't done a cycle in a long time probable like 4 years. I did a cycle of Epistane and Havoc so that's my experience level. Can't remember exact PCT but used Nolva and the other supports.
For this cycle I don't think I am going to use Nolva or Clom for PCT. I will use the Arom X as the AI and look for a test booster. DAA or maybe Erase.

Any thoughts about this?
Thanks

nd22121

Awards
After more and more reading it seems that this is indeed a mild cycle and i will be running it for 4 weeks and a lot pf people say there is minimal shutdown. i think i will just use the Arom-X and maybe through some DAA in there. I guess i will keep a SERM on hand but dont think i will be taking any for this.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Havoc is epistane

chris the man

Awards
any way you can post chemical compounds?

seems what i can find are mainly clones. in that case i would say you should be ok as long as you are running proper support. test, liver, joints.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Stack it with Steakadrol and Tunavar .