John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used allopregnanolone from a sponsor here
whch converts to this. Still have an old bottle It appears the formula has changed,

Using Progesterone cream 3000 mgs (from wild yam pro releif cream)

I put it on hair as it inhibits dht at the scalp. Has anyone done lab results with progesterone cream and what dose was used?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm going off memory. allopregnanolone has been studied to help with depression. The burst some get from pregnalone. If you're taking a master hormones that converts down the line, aka progesterone to get allopregnanolone, you're not going to get the same result.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have done labs..used a pearl size like 10mg before bed..applied to the scrotum..went from 0.2 to 0.7 on labs..resolved ED issues I was having..

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used allopregnanolone from a sponsor here
whch converts to this. Still have an old bottle It appears the formula has changed,

Using Progesterone cream 3000 mgs (from wild yam pro releif cream)

I put it on hair as it inhibits dht at the scalp. Has anyone done lab results with progesterone cream and what dose was used?
I keep hearing mixed reviews on progesterone. I read some feel good on it and some say never to play with it.

I know being on TRT that our neurosteroid levels begin to drop. I've done bloodwork and my pregnenolone + DHEA were at the lowest point of the reference range. I added in DHEA and jumped to the top of the reference range. I can't tolerate pregnenolone. I've tried 10mg oral and also 6.25mg topical and both give me headaches after a couple days.

I've always fancied trying progesterone cream to see how I felt.

Have you seen the studys using a micro dose of fluoxetine (Prozac) 1-2mg to increase allopregnenolone levels? I've got boxes of fluoxetine their. I've fancied trying it. 1-2mg has zero effect on serotonin.