Product to help burn fat/ dry look.

Jloz123

Awards
Currently working on my summer cut. On a caloric deficit and currently taking thermoamp as my fat burner 2x a day.

looking for a suggestion for an add on to assist in looking leaner, muscles look harder, getting that dry look effect.

I’m 5’7 currently 175 lbs about 13-16% body fat. (mirror test).

I have used topical gels like ultra hard and icon one decent results just not a fan of topical gels in the summer. Gives a grainy texture on skin as well as white residue that is noticeable and when direct hit by sunlight skin feels really hot.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True Shred !! From Strong Supplements @musclemaker

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True Shred !! From Strong Supplements @musclemaker
Agreed on this! Definitely check out the past logs on True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements in the supplement logs section. A lot of success and results came with two bottles back to back of True Shred.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
several heavy hitters from APEX..

Ursa Major
EpiChaos
AET-50
Arimahex
and the brand new Flashpoint!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently working on my summer cut. On a caloric deficit and currently taking thermoamp as my fat burner 2x a day.

looking for a suggestion for an add on to assist in looking leaner, muscles look harder, getting that dry look effect.

I’m 5’7 currently 175 lbs about 13-16% body fat. (mirror test).

I have used topical gels like ultra hard and icon one decent results just not a fan of topical gels in the summer. Gives a grainy texture on skin as well as white residue that is noticeable and when direct hit by sunlight skin feels really hot.
Lean Edge would make for a great stack with ThermoAmp. Lean Edge has 15 active ingredients all at efficacious dosages and is a very comprehensive stimulant free fat burner.

When people talk of a harder, dryer look, many times they're speaking of reducing estrogen levels to help you dry out. Some great options for that are SNS Inhibit-E or Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E.

You mentioned not wanting to do a topical in the summer; I can totally understand that. If you decide you do want to try one, Ab-Solved by Xtreme Performance Gels is excellent for problem areas like the midsection and love handles and the texture is different than most other topicals.