Product Request Thread

domore

Awards
Mike,

I figured I get the LiveLong subforum bumping with a product request thread.

To start, I would really like to see your bulk flavorings make a return.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also a higher % forskolin extract would be cool...

domore

Awards
And larger sized tubs of ALCAR and betaine.

LiveLong

LiveLong

Awards
Surprisingly ive had alot of flavoring requests. Ill look into it again. They didnt move that well before, but might get more traction now.

What size alcar? 400g?

Forskolin, I am interested in the 95% but cost has been high for this. Ill see what might work.

Im very interested in a full line of noots, but ones that dont skirt the gray line ha just fyi.

domore

Awards
Surprisingly ive had alot of flavoring requests. Ill look into it again. They didnt move that well before, but might get more traction now. What size alcar? 400g? Forskolin, I am interested in the 95% but cost has been high for this. Ill see what might work. Im very interested in a full line of noots, but ones that dont skirt the gray line ha just fyi.
I understand that they might not have moved that well, but some of that cherry limeaid would hit the spot.

A 400g tub would be nice. I'm partial to buying larger tubs (when I buy bulk) in order to bring the price per gram down.

Is BulkGymSupply your Amazon storefront?

JC32

JC32

Awards
I understand that they might not have moved that well, but some of that cherry limeaid would hit the spot.
^^^ This, but I don't know if i count. lmao I was definitely a fan of that flavoring!

domore

Awards
^^^ This, but I don't know if i count. lmao I was definitely a fan of that flavoring!
I just tried a sample of the new flavor of 4mula. I really enjoy it; it definitely is a unique flavor, but it is very refreshing. It isn't overly sweet or tart. It's a perfect mix.

I don't use BCAAs, but I may pick up a bottle as a source of preworkout leucine just so I can enjoy that new flavoring.