Problem with taking this stack(sideeffects,allergies?) .. help pls

oznerol

Awards
Hey guys, I believe i might have a possible side effect while taking the following supplements... glycobol, stoked, testopro and jack3d..

my first 3 weeks with this stack was amazing.. muscle growth and increased power. i really like this stack i dont really want to stop taking it.

On my third week on this stack i started to get red spots (looks like mosquito bites) at some parts of my body. I noticed this only happens when i really exert and push myself at the gym, this is when the itchy stuff pop out..

A couple of days later, i started to itch all over my body and my body was soon covered with red marks (my roomate said it looked something like german measles). So i went to the doc; he said that it was only some sort of contact allergy from pillows, blankets ,clothes etc.. So i took all the meds the doc prescribed and things went back to normal..

I stopped gyming for a month after this incident..

now im back to gyming again, only a couple of days into the same stack and i already had my first relapse of the itchy red marks ..

can someone help me out with this? some feedback on what to do?

do i need to stop taking this stack?

i've taken asteroid stack before this and so far all i can say is this stack is way more effective for me.

any kind of help will be really appreciated..
-lorenzo

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
try gyming it as u say without supps for a month...if no red spots then add in one supp at a time till it appears..that way you can pick out which supp is causing issues

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I believe i might have a possible side effect while taking the following supplements... glycobol, stoked, testopro and jack3d..

my first 3 weeks with this stack was amazing.. muscle growth and increased power. i really like this stack i dont really want to stop taking it.

On my third week on this stack i started to get red spots (looks like mosquito bites) at some parts of my body. I noticed this only happens when i really exert and push myself at the gym, this is when the itchy stuff pop out..

A couple of days later, i started to itch all over my body and my body was soon covered with red marks (my roomate said it looked something like german measles). So i went to the doc; he said that it was only some sort of contact allergy from pillows, blankets ,clothes etc.. So i took all the meds the doc prescribed and things went back to normal..

I stopped gyming for a month after this incident..

now im back to gyming again, only a couple of days into the same stack and i already had my first relapse of the itchy red marks ..

can someone help me out with this? some feedback on what to do?

do i need to stop taking this stack?

i've taken asteroid stack before this and so far all i can say is this stack is way more effective for me.

any kind of help will be really appreciated..
-lorenzo

It is very hard to tell what maybe causing it with the running of 4 products. I suggest stopping till the condition get's better then run the supps one at a time and see what happens.

oznerol

Awards
alrite.. that sounds like a plan. will update with how it goes