Pro-Halo (Hdrol) cycle

smoyle1

Awards
Sorry guys another H-Drol thread!!!
This will be my second PH cycle and i will be running Dragon Nutritions Pro-Halo at 50/75/75/75/75
I am 23,*6" and weight 80KG / 176lbs, i would like to add a few pounds and lean up.
My previous cycle was abit of a fail TBH i ran CEL H-Drol and nolvadex XT only in pct, needless to say i have learnt from that*cycle and have got alot more research under my belt!
So im thinking my nect cycle will look a little something like this:
Weeks 1-2 - Preload hawthorn
Weeks 3-7 - Pro-Halo, CEL Cycle assist and Taurine (for the pumps)
Weeks 8-11 - NOLVA and Chaparel Labs Manimal
Am i missing anything?
I know some people likle to add lean extreme, what is the benefit of this?
Also would Manimal be a good choice of Test booster?
Thanks in advance!

Nickype

Awards
Sorry guys another H-Drol thread!!!
This will be my second PH cycle and i will be running Dragon Nutritions Pro-Halo at 50/75/75/75/75
I am 23,*6" and weight 80KG / 176lbs, i would like to add a few pounds and lean up.
My previous cycle was abit of a fail TBH i ran CEL H-Drol and nolvadex XT only in pct, needless to say i have learnt from that*cycle and have got alot more research under my belt!
So im thinking my nect cycle will look a little something like this:
Weeks 1-2 - Preload hawthorn
Weeks 3-7 - Pro-Halo, CEL Cycle assist and Taurine (for the pumps)
Weeks 8-11 - NOLVA and Chaparel Labs Manimal

Am i missing anything?
I know some people likle to add lean extreme, what is the benefit of this?
Also would Manimal be a good choice of Test booster?
Thanks in advance!
Your cycle looks good, I really rate Chaparel Labs Manimal for a natty test booster in PCT , I would run it for eight weeks, it only starts to kick in full force style by the end of week 2. I would also look at sticking in iForce Fadogia I found it good to smoothing out my PCT and made the transition from on cycle to pct easier. I would'nt bother with Lean extreme. In week 2 of pct just take 2g of vit C through out the day to reduce cortisol for four weeks.

smoyle1

Awards
iForce Fadogia sounds like a reasonable product, not too costly either which is good!

Il grab some Vit C, thanks for the advice.

Out of interest what sort of results did you see from Manimal?
Did you run it as PCT alongside Fadogia? and how effective was it in keeping any gains?

Nickype

Awards
iForce Fadogia sounds like a reasonable product, not too costly either which is good!

Il grab some Vit C, thanks for the advice.

Out of interest what sort of results did you see from Manimal?
Did you run it as PCT alongside Fadogia? and how effective was it in keeping any gains?
I have used this in two previous cycles and it's kept my libido and general feeling/mood high and focused. I used this along side some SERM. It kept me gym focused and I am sure helped me keep my gains. I kept the Fadogia running in pct. I ran it from week 5 of my cycle through for 8 weeks into my pct at the stated dose. There is research to back up Fadogia as it is one of the main ingredients in Hcregenerate. Doing the cycle and pct this way helps prevent rebound.