Primordial Presents: Ask Eric about the AndroSeries

jayice

Awards
ive got another question:

When will the Androseries be actually shipping?

thanks

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would the esters just increase the duration that the DHEA isomers are in your system and possibly improve conversion rates and bioavailability?

If that's the case, couldn't you achieve the same results dosing higher and more frequently with the currently available DHEA products like AMS-4AD, AMS Decavol, PP Androhard and topical 7-Keto? Granted AndroSeries would be more convenient, but at what price point.

Will there be some sponsored logs coming out? :biggthumpup:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are different isomers of DHEA which don't have the same conversion to estrogen as testosterone (for example). 4-DHEA or 7-DHEA is a good example vs. 5-DHEA (i.e., normal DHEA), they don't metabolize as well to estrogen as 5-DHEA.

actually, 4-dhea & dhea aren't too much different.

dhea=androstenedione, this can become either estrogen, or testosterone, and so on...

4-dhea-> 4-androstenedione, this can also become either estrogen, or testosterone.

if it becomes 4-androstenediol, then it wont aromatize, and can then bind to the androgen receptor, it can also convert into testosterone.

19nor dhea, 1-dhea, 7dhea are all incapable of aromatizing into estrogen, in any form.

but with all of these, they are all capable of converting into more potent steroids, but this conversion is NOT one way, and can also lead to conversion of an inactive metabolite.

even if 100% was absorbed, if only 5% converted into an ar binding compound, it wouldn't mean shIIt.

oh, and 5-dhea would be 5a reduced dhea, and a ph to dht. ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drug testing? Can these be detected?
yes, the metabolites excreted after using these compounds will be the same metabolites already able to be picked up for the banned compounds these convert into.

i dont know when all the questions to this will be answered, but you can also find answers in my thread in the anabolics section.

SeniorXJ

Awards
yes, the metabolites excreted after using these compounds will be the same metabolites already able to be picked up for the banned compounds these convert into.

i dont know when all the questions to this will be answered, but you can also find answers in my thread in the anabolics section.

That would mean that this andro/hard/lean/mass is some good sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean that i dont need to re-stock my syringe supply???? LMFAO!!!!

Janimba

Awards
silly question on my part whats the price,dosage and amount of pills in each bottle and will thier be any cool shirts comeing along with this?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did all the reps leave? Riddle me that, Batman...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
What will happen if I take each of these products with no PCT or support supps.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
What is the half life of these products?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... where's Eric?
Eric is not responding to this thread. The chosen questions (those which are most popular and can fit into the show, will be answered Monday at 9PST live on superhumanradio.

We might have an additional chance for unanswered questions to be addressed, the details on that are still being worked out.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Hmm so we have to listen to the interview to get the answers, I'm sure a lot of these ?'s will be answered in the product write ups, so hopefully the interview will contain ?'s not contained in the write ups for the androseries products.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Post your questions in this thread and they will be addressed on the Live Radio Interview on Monday, Feb 7th.
Eric is not responding to this thread. The chosen questions (those which are most popular and can fit into the show, will be answered Monday at 9PST live on superhumanradio.
Ah HAH. Please award me 5,000 retard points. :smashfreakB:

curls

curls

Awards
Did the presale get moved to Sunday? On PP site it says eta Sunday Feb 6th.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did the presale get moved to Sunday? On PP site it says eta Sunday Feb 6th.
No, the site is just preparing for all the changes. Most likely a lot of new content to navigate:thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love SuperHumanRadio. I have heard Eric on there a couple times already. This next interview should be solid. I want some androlean for my cut

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love SuperHumanRadio. I have heard Eric on there a couple times already. This next interview should be solid. I want some androlean for my cut
Oh yeah, the next interview is goin to be packed with great information. We'd love to see a log on Androlean btw.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHR is also on itunes in the podcast section for all iphone users

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure of the exact time, but some time today sorry I can't be more specific.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What were the protocols for determining enzyme conversion rates?

What are factors that influence linear conversion and could bilinear activity take place? If so, how much?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually I just stay behind the scenes and read but some time today as in tomorrow or...? There's a little sarcasm in there. I like many have just been following this so damn closely I can't take it anymore! Bring out the series!!! You're killing me smalls!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is andromass going to be available in Jamie Eason form?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I figured this was just a publicity stunt, but after just hearing Eric mention "bikeswimlive" on SHR and answer my question, I'm impressed. Thanks for taking the time to listen to customers.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I just woke up when us interview over so I can listen to while thing from beginning

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured this was just a publicity stunt, but after just hearing Eric mention "bikeswimlive" on SHR and answer my question, I'm impressed. Thanks for taking the time to listen to customers.
Damn, that's impressive.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
when does the link go up to listen?, i got it to FF to where Eric spoke but once he got to the ordering aspect and went to commercial, the feed gets cut off around 80 mins...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Where can we listen to it? Did he give any specifics on the Androseries?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
February 8th?! Joke right?! I've laughed and shook my head at all the negative comments one reason I haven't read PP forums in a while... This is just absolutely absurd! Site complications?! Come on PP one can only be understanding for so long. You may be changing the game (which is my reason for checking every 5 min) but this is getting ri-goddamn-diculous. I'm frustrated as I'm sure so many others are and I'm telling you instead of road rage on my way to the gym to clear my head of the endless let downs. Last time I've had this many mind games was my ex!!

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
On the website super human radio you can move the bar to skip a head little but at 80 it cuts off so I didn't hear it all

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Was supposed to... Per home site its been pushed to the 8th.
Originally it said launching Feb. 6, now the 8th. I guess I'll just check back tomorrow at the site and who knows what we will see. Why are so many people getting upset about the delays? People are acting like their meth dealer wanted money upfront and never delivered. I remember when these threads started back in October, I know its been frustrating but honestly I'm still going to the gym and working out hard, eating right, and getting the proper rest to make gains. Once the androseries comes out I will wait to see what everyone who tries it says, then make an informed decision about it, until then everyone should just keep training hard.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Originally it said launching Feb. 6, now the 8th. I guess I'll just check back tomorrow at the site and who knows what we will see. Why are so many people getting upset about the delays? People are acting like their meth dealer wanted money upfront and never delivered. I remember when these threads started back in October, I know its been frustrating but honestly I'm still going to the gym and working out hard, eating right, and getting the proper rest to make gains. Once the androseries comes out I will wait to see what everyone who tries it says, then make an informed decision about it, until then everyone should just keep training hard.
Well said bro. Eric and crew worked all throughout the night to get this ready, but it had to be delayed till tommorow. Trust me I really want to see this as much as the rest of you guys, we will have to just wait one more day. Please stay tuned guys.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where are those glorious product write ups? I guess those got delayed as well.