Primobolan on a blast!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all!

I'm a 52 year old recreational lifter/martial artist ...been on medically prescribed TRT @ 200mg Test Cyp. since 2012....I will blast using 400 to 500mg test a few times each year....my bodyfat is around 10% at ~180 lbs.....I'd like to do my next blast using equal amount of test (pharmaceutical grade) and Primobolan (UGL)....assuming the Primo is legit, does a blast of 200/200 sound like it would produce decent results over 10 weeks or should I increase to say 250/250 or even 300/300? Goal would be to add a bit of size while staying lean for the summer.

Also, when on 200mg of test cyp (my regular TRT dose), I take 1mg Anastrozole twice a week....I know this sounds like a lot of AI but I'm a high aromatizer (got a little gyno when I first started 200mg of test a decade ago without an AI and it has never gone away which is why I take the AI)...the AI keeps my E2 between 30 and 40 on semi-annual bloodwork....so my question is, since Primobolan is known to exhibit AI properties, do I decrease or drop the AI while running Primo and if only decreasing, how much would be a reasonable amount? 0.5 mg twice per week?

Appreciate any info you guys can share with me. Looking to start on the blast in about a week or so.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately you won't know what, if any, effect primo will have on your estrogen until you run it. For every guy that says it tanks his e2 there are half a dozen others who say it has little to no impact. So just as with AI doses and estrogen, you can't rely on the anecdotes of others to accurately guide you.

If you're on TRT already, I'd be inclined to run the primo for at least 16 weeks. I'd also ramp the dose over the course. If this isn't financially feasible, I'd consider masteron as an add on.

You just won't build much tissue in 10 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would start at 200/200 and keep your ai the same, increase your gear doses as needed and adjust the ai if you start noticing signs of low estrogen. I don't think your gonna notice much from 200 primo but I think it's a good starting point

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like Smont said 200/200 is a good starting point increasing as needed. I love Primo, but most don’t notice much until your at 300 to 400 or above. I don’t aromatize much, so I normally don’t need much ai if any. As already been said adjust ai as needed. I’m one that sees ai type effects from Primo and Mast, but again not everyone gets that benefit.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love Primo (actually on it now) and normally run it at 400/400 Test/Primo for 12-14 weeks. I use less AI on cycles with Primo, sometimes none. I get great results from 400/400 and think 200/200 is too low to get any real results.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, really appreciate all the advice! I will start at 200/200 and ramp up from there while keeping the AI in to start and watching for low E2 sides!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, really appreciate all the advice! I will start at 200/200 and ramp up from there while keeping the AI in to start and watching for low E2 sides!
If you do that don’t expect more than a little leaning out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you do that don’t expect more than a little leaning out.
You got to start somewhere, I don't think he plans on staying at that dose.

I think 400 mg each is a solid combo for test and primo without causing any concerns. Me personally if I'm going to use less than 400 mg I would use masteron instead.

But if I was only on my trt 150 mg testosterone and I changed it to 200 test and 200 primo I would notice some differences fairly quickly just for the fact the total milligram dosage is so much higher than my trt. A little boost in the gym, slightly better recovery and that's probably it

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you get real primo, 200 will be fine. Be patient. Just my 2 cents.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Meaning run the Primo at a higher dose?
If you want size as you said I would run them both higher, otherwise you might be disappointed, meaning you just will get a little leaning out effect since your Test staying the same as your TRT.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Meaning run the Primo at a higher dose?
Mg for mg primo and masteron are probably the 2 weakest injectable steroids. They do however have low side effects. Primo in particular is probably the most forgiving steroid. You can take extremely large quantities of it without any negative impacts, at least the majority of people can.

Now milligram per milligram testosterone is going to build a lot more muscle than primo, so if your typical blast was say 400 or 500 mg of testosterone only, then using 200 mg of test and 200 mg of primo is going to be weaker than your 400 traditional milligrams of testosterone if you get what I'm saying.

The benefit to primo is you can keep escalating the dosage without adding many if any side effects to wear with testosterone you can't typically do that.

Someone taking 500 mg of test and 500 mg of primo is most likely going to have better looking blood work than 500 mg of test combined with 500 mg of any other compound. 500 mg of test and 500 mg of primo will probably also have far better blood work than 1000 mg of testosterone would.

So there's nothing wrong with taking 200 test 200 primo to start because that's going to get you an idea of what's going on and you can increase the dose week by week as needed until you reach your desired effect. But your total milligrams of testosterone and primobolin is still going to have less muscle building power than if you just used all testosterone.

You following me?

In my personal opinion the main benefit of using something like masteron or primo at a low dose is the fact that you can run it for a ridiculous long amount of time and make continual slow steady progress instead of having to hit it hard with a drug try to make some games real quick and then come off and try to fix your health markers

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I think 400 mg each is a solid combo for test and primo without causing any concerns. Me personally if I'm going to use less than 400 mg I would use masteron instead.

But if I was only on my trt 150 mg testosterone and I changed it to 200 test and 200 primo I would notice some differences fairly quickly just for the fact the total milligram dosage is so much higher than my trt. A little boost in the gym, slightly better recovery and that's probably it
Sure, but OP said he expecting size gains and that he usually blast at 400 to 500 of Test and his normal TRT dose is 200, so staying at 200 of Test and adding 200 Primo won’t give much results, it might give a little recovery and leaning out like you said but not much more should be expected. I agree, Mast is a better choice for those doses.

Btw we pretty much saying the same things

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sure, but OP said he expecting size gains and that he usually blast at 400 to 500 of Test and his normal TRT dose is 200, so staying at 200 of Test and adding 200 Primo won’t give much results, it might give a little recovery and leaning out like you said but not much more should be expected. I agree, Mast is a better choice for those doses.

Read my last post

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

And yes we are saying the same things lol

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes exactly, not looking for massive changes, just augment what I’ve built a bit.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mg for mg primo and masteron are probably the 2 weakest injectable steroids. They do however have low side effects. Primo in particular is probably the most forgiving steroid. You can take extremely large quantities of it without any negative impacts, at least the majority of people can.

Now milligram per milligram testosterone is going to build a lot more muscle than primo, so if your typical blast was say 400 or 500 mg of testosterone only, then using 200 mg of test and 200 mg of primo is going to be weaker than your 400 traditional milligrams of testosterone if you get what I'm saying.

The benefit to primo is you can keep escalating the dosage without adding many if any side effects to wear with testosterone you can't typically do that.

Someone taking 500 mg of test and 500 mg of primo is most likely going to have better looking blood work than 500 mg of test combined with 500 mg of any other compound. 500 mg of test and 500 mg of primo will probably also have far better blood work than 1000 mg of testosterone would.

So there's nothing wrong with taking 200 test 200 primo to start because that's going to get you an idea of what's going on and you can increase the dose week by week as needed until you reach your desired effect. But your total milligrams of testosterone and primobolin is still going to have less muscle building power than if you just used all testosterone.

You following me?

In my personal opinion the main benefit of using something like masteron or primo at a low dose is the fact that you can run it for a ridiculous long amount of time and make continual slow steady progress instead of having to hit it hard with a drug try to make some games real quick and then come off and try to fix your health markers
This is awesome, exactly what I was looking for as I may run longer and at higher dose than 200/200 depending on results observed and side effects….willing to go as high as 400/400 and see where that takes me!

Appreciate this response and the level of detail beyond words.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thank you so much, appreciate the help!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is awesome, exactly what I was looking for as I may run longer and at higher dose than 200/200 depending on results observed and side effects….willing to go as high as 400/400 and see where that takes me!

Appreciate this response and the level of detail beyond words.
I'm glad you find it helpful because most of the time I feel like I'm rambling on lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not at all, it was extremely useful to me!
The main point I wanted to make is that primo and masteron are good drugs, they just need to be dosed a little higher then others. A lot of ppl think there weak, but There not, there just weak mg vs mg.

Heck, if you took 20mg of anadrol per day you would think anadrol is weak and it most certainly is not. get what I'm saying.

Hopefully your primo is good and if Soo you should be pleased. Primo is one of the few drugs where more is actually better without more side effects